• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create Your Own.... ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
Ability
Mafioso
Available to Honchkrow
STAB moves do 2x the damage, and if the user faints, it can swap that condition with another Pokemon on its team, then the user's health is filled.
 

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Ability:
Dominance
Available to: Absol
When Absol faces any other Dark type pokemon, special attack and attack are raised by 100%. If the Absol faints during battle, the other Dark Type pokemon flinches the next several turns, the length depending upon the level difference.
 

Yaya

Level 78 Pidgey
Ability:

Shielder

Evasion is cut, but defense is brought up in team battles.
 
Last edited:

The Mursu

<-- Epic coat!
Dual-type moves would be great. A Few examples

Northern Lights
Other
Type: Ice/Psychic
PP:5
Power:N/A
Acc.:---
Effect: Beatiful lights are summoned to the sky and they light up the field. Removes any weather effects, lowers evasion of every pokemon on field and sharply raises the user´s special defence
Learnable by: Dewgong, Lapras, Jynx, Articuno, Suicune, Gardevoir, Froslass

Hot spring
Other
Type: Water/Fire
PP:10
Power:N/A
Acc.:---
Effect:User digs out a hot spring, takes a dip in it, healing all it´s wounds, but causing burn to the user
Learnable by: Sandslash, Diglet, Dugtrio, Cyndaquil, Swinub, Piloswine, Torkoal, Snorunt, Mamoswine
 

torchicflame

Big charmander fan!
Berry:
Banallow
Shape like a bananna. Super sweet, unless black. Then very routen.

Pokemon:
Platapus pokemon
Platagua (Platapus + agua spanish word for water)
Torrent
Moves: basic water pokemon moves
weak: electric, grass
description: looks like a brown psyduck with blue eyes and a beaver tail and paws.
 

KMANN2

Well-Known Member
Attack- Risky Business

PP: 10

If the user is fainted on this turn (it always goes first) the opponents next used pokemon faints. If the user does not faint on this turn, all pokemon on the users team become confused.
 
Move: Magnet Crunch
Category: Physical
Type: Steel
Power: 90
PP: 10
Acc: 100%
The user bites the foe with teeth as hard as metal. The foe may flinch.
 

cecil

Armed with a Mind
Attack Move:
Morning Star
Category: Physical
Type: Steel
Power: 150
Accuracy: 70
PP: 5
- Attack second, user throws morning star which whack foes.
 

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Ability:
Old ring
Effect:
Lowers Defense.... kinda like Intimidate...but defense forme........

got the idea from my phone.....:D
 

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
Ability
OBJECTION!
Available to Xatu, Slowking, and Bronzong
Prevents attacks with a power of 110 or higher.
 

Hive Mind

Is not a GIRL
Move
Nerve Gas
Power: 90
Type: Poison
PP: 10
Classification: Special
Accuracy: 95
Available to: Weezing, Vileplume, Dustox, Venomoth, Gengar, and Drapion
Effect: Has a 50% chance of Paralysis or Badly Poisoning. Paralysis: 35%; Badly Poisoning: 15%
 

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Ability: Risky Absorb
Effect: When the user uses an Absorbing move, it has a 50/50 chance of either sucking all damage or quarter damage.
Available to: Crobat, Victreebel and Tangrowth.
 

cecil

Armed with a Mind
Attack Move:
Splash Bleach
Category: Special
PP: 15
Type: Water
Power: 65
Accuracy: 100
- Use Splash first in order to use this attack. Attack foes and reduces one of their moves' PP by 2.
 

The Mursu

<-- Epic coat!
A new region with much snow and bigger cities would be nice.

It would have a gastrodon and shellos, with ice/ground typing

Skis-could travel faster in deep snow
 

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Version Update
-item-
Only works for Porygon X *Porygon 2's other evo/side/branch evo*
Effect: Doubles Porygon X's Sp.A and Spe..here's P-X's max stats BTW:
HP: 405
Atk: 240
Def: 306
Sp.A: 244
Sp.Def: 350
Spe: 234
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top