• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create Your Own.... ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ability: Unforeseen

If this Pokemon is hit with a critical hit, the next attacking move it uses on the foe that scored the critical hit will be super-effective, regardless of type.

Fail

Blazing swipe
Fire (phsyical)
Base attack 90
It steals the held item of the foe and has a chance of giving the foe a blazing status.

Blazing status:
It's damage increases every turn if the weather is warm (sunny day)

Freezing wind.
Ice type move.
base attack: 50
Accuracy 70
Has a 100% chance of freezing the opponent,

Possibly the most broken moves if let through.

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Ability: Firm Stance
This pokemon takes half damage from any "wind" or "wave" moves.
(examples of Wind: Silver Wind, Gust, Blizzard, Icy Wind, etc.)
(example of Wave: Heat Wave, Surf, Muddy Water, etc.)

Available to: Hitmontop, Gallade, Nosepass/Probopass

(reason being, It's kinda like those attacks "blow" the pokemon away, adding collision damage. If the pokemon has a firm stance, the only damage is the actual contact. It makes sense to me, ask if it needs to be clearer)

Grei

not the color
I created my own Sinnoh Myth. :p
I posted this in the Canalave Library topic in the Platinum Forum, but it probably belongs here more.

Nightmare
Beware the New Moon, for NIGHTMARE runs amok.
He lurks in the shadows, scheming,
Waiting for the moment of slumber
To consume thy soul.

Beware the Night, for NIGHTMARE thrives in dusk.
Catching the unwearied without warning
And casting them off into oblivion,
Giving the night the life it was forbidden to possess.

Beware the Darkness, for in it NIGHTMARE claims his kingship.
Do not become his subject;
Do not serve him
In his Hostel.

Beware the Waters, for NIGHTMARE has claimed you
Gripping you in his unyielding terror and suffering
On that Island.

---
Evidently, NIGHTMARE is used to refer to Darkrai. If a myth like this existed, then people would fear Darkrai and his nightmares. Therefore, they would refer to him as NIGHTMARE rather than by his name, which would be "forbidden" to utter (compare it to "Voldemort" from the Harry Potter series).

I don't care that I gave Darkrai a gender; in old stories, "man" or "he" was used to refer to someone, as men were dominant over women in those time periods.

The Hostel and Island refer to actual in-game places.

Comments?

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Move: Destiny Swipe
Type: normal (physical)
Base Power: 40 (if -) 80 (if =) 120 (if+) Flinch, 1-hit-KO
Accuracy: 100 (if -) 100 (if =) 95 (if +)
Base PP: 5/5
Description: An attack decided by fate. The user deals out an attack based off of strategy and chance.
Mechanics: The attack does damage based off of luck. There is a 1/3 chance of it being any of the damage if your base type is equal to that of the opponent.
If your base type is stronger than that of the opponent, it has a 2/6 chance of doing 120 damage, a 2/6 chance of doing 80 damage, a 1/6 chance of it doing 40 damage, and a 1/6 chance of flinching and failing.
If your base type is weak against that of the opponent, it has a 3/6 chance of doing 40 damage, a 2/6 chance of doing 80 damage, a 1.8/12 chance of doing 120 damage, and a .2/12 chance of 1-hit-ko'ing the opponent

Examples of = base types: water and poison, psychic and fire, bug and normal, etc.
Examples of + base types: water over fire, fire over grass, grass over water, etc.
Examples of - base types: fire under water, water under grass, grass under fire, etc.

Available to: Dusknoir, Gardevoir, Nincada evo chain, Eevee, Arceus

@ Grei: I love it! I can believe it was an actual myth, and I love the feel for it. Nice job ;D

Cheat (Pt only):
After capturing/defeating Giratina in the Torn World, release your Level 83 Magikarp and your shiny Bidoof. Then walk around the Torn World for exactly 36 minutes. If you're at the entrance by this time, go back to the place where Giratina was. An Arceus egg will be there, which you can grab for your own.

dec52895

Banned
Name: Freakin' Broke!
Type: Dragon
Accuracy: 30%
Power: ?
Effect: It sweeps the oppnts team.

Garchomp learns this @ lv.1

~Magic Thunderbolt~

A change to the Johto Dex, if they decide to remake GS.

001-009 Starters
010-014 Pidgey + Hoothoot line
015-018 Rattata, Sentret
019-029 bugs(make weedle+ledyba exclusive to one game, caterpie+spinarak in another)
030-032 Pichu line
033-040 Geodude+Zubat+Onix lines
041-043 Togepi to Togekiss(yes you saw that right)
044-046 Mareep Line
047-048 Wooper+Quagsire
049-054 Bellsprout+Hoppip
055-058 Poli line
059-062 Magikarp+Goldeen
063-065 Abra line
066-069 Pineco line+ Yanma line(with Yanmega)
070-073 Bonsly+Wynaut lines
074-076 Machop line
077-080 Scyther Pinsir Heracross
thats all for now

~Magic Thunderbolt~

Ability: Momentum
Description: Increases power of multi turn moves like Rollout, Ice Ball, and Fury Cutter.

Move: Suffer Shield
Category: Status
Type: Normal
Power: --
PP: 10
Acc: --%
The user's HP is reduced by half its max HP, but its Defense is maximized.

goinGreen

<-I herd u Liek me?
Story for region

A long time ago, when Mew and Arceus created all the world, there was no emotion. The world was flat; it had no flavor. Springing to action, Mew set about creating all the pokemon, and Arceus granting them areas to control. Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Dialga, and Palkia helped shape the land and create the world. But in confusion, some pokemon began to dislike each other. From this hatred came Ashur, the entity of darkness. To counter Ashur, Mew created Enzir, the entity of light. As long as the two were around, the world was kept in order. Three guardians, Stormsanu, Tsukolunar, and Amaterasol, were sent to guard the oceans, the moon, and the sun, to further keep the World in balance.

After a time, Ashur grew tired of focusing all of its powers on Enzir, and became distracted. During that time, Enzir blasted Ashur with a blast of pure energy; enraging Ashur. It used this rage to amplify its energy, and then released all of its energy and turned the entire world dark. Life began to stop, berries didn't grow, and Pokemon began to die. Mew and Arceus sealed Ashur away, for all eternity. As punishment for making Ashur react in such a way, Enzir was stripped of its powers and sent down to the World, where it fell into a deep slumber.

To recreate the world, Okamii, the New Hope entity, guided the remaining pokemon to help rebuild the land, to keep their strength up. Wherever Okamii went, pokemon began to feel joy and courage, and slowly, their population became stronger. Pokemon began to breed again, the wildlife became whole. Okamii left the world with Mew and Arceus after it grew back to full strength.

I would go into the story behind how Ashur became released, but it has to do with the Unown, and I don't feel like going into it. Enzir is key in the story, and instead of having two opposing pokemon, like Groudon and Kyogre (version exclusive, and one terrorizes the story,) Enzir appears as a messenger and a hero throughout the game, and Ashur is an enemy. Neither are catchable until much farther into the game than the actual storyline, you need to meet a lot of requirements. The three guardians, Amaterasol, Tsukolunar, and Stormsanu, are key, as are the unown, and you need to have already quelled Ashur in the storyline.

The "Let's take over the world" team is known as The Core. Core is a group of people who believe in peace, and believe that the world will only know peace when put under one common ruler, one that punishes when peace isn't given. They believe in Ashur, and aim to find it and capture it, so that it can help destroy any conflict in the world. You, the hero, are the only one who can stop it, since Enzir is on your side. Your rival, your friend, the professor, and various other people who you meet, eventually find out about your goal, which you try to keep secret, and aim to help in numerous ways.

Basically, a more in-depth, darker version of a pokemon game. No, "OMG LET ME TAKE OVER DA WURLD WIT DA SUPERPOKE," there's a group of normal people, who don't commit any crimes, who want to solve world peace, but have a screwed up vision of it. Yes, this involves light vs darkness, but honestly, I couldn't care less. It's a pretty good idea. And it's my games' idea. Okamii is the "mew" of the region, and Mew and Arceus are both obtainable. I liked that the legendary birds were catchable outside of their home region, so why not other legendaries?

crobatman

New ability:
Frighten, it lowers special attack

I think we need other abilities like intimidate to lower stats.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Lucas
Lavender Town GYm Leader
Type: Ghost
Prize:5000 pokedollars, TM Shadow Sneak

Shedinja lv. 37
Haunter lv.35
Bannete lv.37
Dusclops lv.37
Gengar lv.40

Top Trainer Cafe:

Shedinja lv. 61
Mismagius lv.59
Spiritomb lv.61
Dusknoir lv.63
Froslass lv.63
Rotom lv.66(form varies every battle)

Magnezone2022

NOT. AMUSED.
Move
Bomb
Type:Steel
Category:physical
Power:250
Accuracy:sure fire hit
PP:5
Description:The user turns its body into a makeshift reactor and uses energy to explode at once. The user faints after using this move.
Affect:Very powerful attack that causes fainting.
Available to these by level up:Electrode, Magnezone, Bronzong, and a poke made up by another forum member, Bombast.

Move: Implosion
Category: Special
Type: Normal
Power: 250
PP: 5
Acc: 100%
The user implodes on itself to send out massive shock waves through space, severely damaging everyone in battle. The user faints upon using this move.

Status
Not open for further replies.