• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Create Your Own.... ANYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, that fact that you must resorts to insults to fuel your denial of how pathetic you are is quite disgusting, to say the least.

But partially amusing.

insults?

where?

oro? you're undermining me about supposedly resorting to 'insults' and proceeding to personally attack me in the exact same sentence?

gg...

klonoa

Galaxy Idol
Attack- Defrost
Type- Fire
PP- 10
BP- 70

Power doubles if foe is frozen.

ShinyPalkia

New attack

Name: Name changing thread
Type: Normal
PP: 3
Accurary: 90%

Effect: Chances the foe's name for ever just to annoy the owner.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Move: Soul Rush
Type: Psychic
Move Type: Status
PP: 10
Damage: --
Accuracy: 90%
Effect: Soul Rush raises Sp. Attack, Sp. Def,Def,Speed by 1/3 base stats for each stat Accuracy is also raised But Attack stat is lowered to lowest point Soul Rush lasts 3 turns after that all stats go back to normal

Side Note: Only Psychic and Dark and Ghost types can learn this move

luiza_coelho

Pokemon!

Name: earguy (well, after a nose-pokemon, it should have an ear pokemon!)
Type: flying
Evolution: Evolve from Nosepass when it doesn't used too much his nose.
Descripition: has two ears forming like butterfly wings, witch they use to fly, since they don't have feet. They are very pacive and listen very well too.

diablo_200525

ミッドナイト ミュウツー
The Choca Berry
Big Brown Berry with a black and green leaf on the top and bottom. Rougly the size of a walnut.
Restores 60Hp and raises attk. def and speed greatly
Found only in wet areas...
Scientists are still wondering why in the wet areas only...

barath

@darkdragontamer..

i got inspiration from u..

ability:shocker

every damaging move this pokemon uses has an additional 20% chance of paralyzing th e foe

ability:Venom

every damaging move this pokemon uses has an additional 20% chance of poisoning the foe

ability:freezer

every damaging move this pokemon uses has an additional 20% chance of freezing the foe..

tyvm darkdragontamer

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
pokemonname:ghostdream
type:ghost/dark
found at: caves and so (night)
attacks:
lvl1:hypnosis
lvl1:dream eater(wtf? lol)
lvl10:rest
lvl10:snore
lvl10:resttalk
lvl23:dark void
lvl39:shadowball
lvl42:dark pulse
lvl50:dark void
statsbase:
hp:100
attack:20
defence:50
spattack:120
spdefence:90
speed:50
discription:lives in dark caves or abanned houses in night is comes out of his hidespot and uses HYPNOSIS or DARK VOID and then uses DREAM EATER on every human that runs into him
great special defence tank or special sweeper
tms:.....dunnno

superjesus1

I think tangela needs three stages! And Yanma needs a larval stage!

Name: Yanmini OR Yanymph, can't decide which is best XD
Type: Bug/Water

Evolution: Yanmini/Yanymph - Yanma - Yanmega

Moves: Very basic but Nymphs have powerful bites so bug bite or bite at least.

Appearance: Should look a bit like yanma but wingless and the tail isn't like an aeroplane, but more rounded like a beetle (as larvae are) and thicker. Should have a more 'child like' face compared to yanma.

Description: Yanma and Yanmega lay their eggs deep in the forest in and around ponds. The larval stage however is rarely seen in the wild as ponds which are Yanma and Yanmega breeding sites are rarely found.

AND!

Name: Tangild (like tangle mixed with child) OR Tangleed

Type: Grass

Moves:Baby pokemon moves like charm and pound. Should know vine whip and ingrain. Hold off evolution for something like aromatherapy perhaps?

Appearance: We see that tangela's body is actually a seed (with thick vines in the boots XD) as its baby stage is a round seed which hops around on one boot (as it only has one leg at this stage) The only vines it has except the leg/foot are on its head giving it green 'dreadlocks' in effect.

Description: Tangild/Tangleed is a very shy pokemon that is rarely seen wild. It often plants it's self in the floor when larger animals and people pass leaving only its straggly vines above ground, much like oddish in the daytime.

superjesus1

Oh for a move we need a proper standard tail attack we have like tackle, scratch, pound for starter pkmn but i was dissapointed in blue version when all tail whip did was lower defence . I wanted a proper attack XD like a move i think should be introduced as a starter move : tail slap perhaps 35 pp does 40 damage :D

superjesus1

superjesus1

dont double post..

Terribly sorry, it was kind of an afterthought after i posted the first but as it wasn't relevant to the first, i thought it would be more logical to put it in a new post. Shouldn't happen again.

WE NEED MORE BUG MOVES!

surfer treecko

Highly Explosive
Terribly sorry, it was kind of an afterthought after i posted the first but as it wasn't relevant to the first, i thought it would be more logical to put it in a new post. Shouldn't happen again.

WE NEED MORE BUG MOVES!

We need more bug moves? Okay!

Life Drain
Bug
PP: 5
Has a base power of 60, and heals half of the damage inflicted.

Wing Buzz
Bug
PP: 15
Has a base power of 55, and has a 30% chance to lower accuracy.

Cocoon
Bug
It's the same as Protect/Detect

Air Dive
Bug
PP: 20
Has a base power of 80.

Infection
Bug
Has a base power of 20, and badly poisons.

superjesus1

Wow they're quite good :D

I was thinking:

Silk spit (rip off of string shot i know x3):
Wraps the foe up tight in insect silk - paralysis

Crawl:
Moves in an eerie way creepign out the other pokemon into: Harshly lowering defence

Sting pierce:
Charges forwards with a sharp horn/stinger lowering attack and defence of target pkmn -base power of 50 lowers attack and defence

thats all ive got for now

gtab x3

New pokemon Blazor pre-evo of voltorb evolves into voltorb by giving an item and leveling it up called the charger

attacks learned
Lv 1 charge
Lv 3 Tackle
Lv 9 Theif
Lv 13 Flash
Lv 17 thunderwave
Lv 21 sonic boom

@darkdragontamer..

i got inspiration from u..

ability:shocker

every damaging move this pokemon uses has an additional 20% chance of paralyzing th e foe

ability:Venom

every damaging move this pokemon uses has an additional 20% chance of poisoning the foe

ability:freezer

every damaging move this pokemon uses has an additional 20% chance of freezing the foe..

tyvm darkdragontamer
Good ideas! And you're quite welcome. ^_^

Move: Power Fang
Category: Physical
Type: Dark
Power: 120
Acc: 100%
The user bites the foe with maximum darkness power. There is a 10% chance that the foe's Defense will be lowered.

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Move : Death Roulette
PP - 1
Ghost
Accuracy: -
Effect: On the turn after this move is used, one of the pokemon on the battlefield will automatically faint at random. If the user faints after this move is used, the effects are cancelled.

zipzap713

@Peteyism
Sizzorat.png

Pokemon: Sizzorat
Type: Steel/Psychic

Description: One of Cinnabar Lab's recent creations occured accidentally when a scientist accidentally modified a pair of scissors with the DNA of an Alakazam.
Color: Gray, Purple
Ability: Levitate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.