• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creating adoptables - need thoughts!

AsheD

So I was planning to create a pokemon adoptables site. It would have a user login, (member features), trading, breeding, multiple outcomes, click to lvl system, etc. Of course, I'll be doing original art for each adoptable but I kind of want some input on what type of adoptables people would like to see.

I knows there's already a bunch of "normal" pokemon adoptable sites. Which is why I want to make mine a bit more creative. Since there's "light" and "dark" pokemon cards, I thought of the idea where pokemon could hatch and lvl, becoming either light or dark. Their appearances would change slightly, but I don't want to change the pokemons design too much.

Basically the stage is:

1. Egg - don't know weather it will be light/dark
2. First evolution - looks normal
3. 2nd evolution - Slight modifications of the pokemon design so you know if it will be light or dark
4. 3rd evolution - More modification of dark or light pokemon design.

note: If there's only 2 evolutions, then you cancel out stage 3 and skips to 4.

Here's a quick sketch I did of how Dratini's evolution would look. Not colored yet or final, just fast sketch. (except I didnt do dragonite yet)

http://i1154.photobucket.com/albums/p527/dragonsden425/adoptidea.jpg

Think this would be cool? o.o I mean, I don't want to modify the pokemon so much that you can't tell what they are. Only slight changes to represent dark/light. (color changes possibly, accentuating certain design parts)

Or you guys have any other theme you think would be cool for adoptables? Feedback appreciated :D

rosierjay

Lillipup Trainer
i think it sounds cool.
i also think you should start with lillipup. (grin)
they are very cute and you do a great job of capturing the style.
looking forward to more!