• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creative Presents!

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Hey guys, I know it's not QUITE holiday season shopping time yet, but I'm looking into it very early this year because... I finally have someone to do something for this Christmas, and I want to make it really special.

Maybe you guys can help me brainstorm!

What are some ideas for some cute sentimental Christmas presents? (Dare I say, romantic? Heehee. cx) Preferably things that flex your creativity, homemade presents are the best!

What is the best homemade present you've ever gotten?
What is the best homemade present you've ever given?
What present would you want to get?

Maybe something to get your creative juices flowing:
A couple of things I'm doing already are buying matching pillowcases, I'm gonna bring them and a sharpie, and we can write each other cute messages on them.

I'm making a flipbook with cute things, romantic things, inside jokes only the two of us get, etc.

Puma Italia

A flipbook.. hmm I'll have to remember that one when I'm doing holiday shopping for my girlfriend. I'm not the most creative when it comes to giving gifts, so I hope I can pick up a few ideas from this thread as well.

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
^^ Yeah I think it's a cute idea. Plus it's an excuse to use Photoshop, and I absolutely loveeeeeee Photoshopping. :3 Well, some pages are hand written, and some are digital, but I'm gonna go to a printing place and get the whole thing printed on nice photocopy paper. Here, I'll show you the cover. Let me just cover up her last name real quick. cx

Flipbook!!

mittymout

Some writers make it difficult to understand the point they’re trying to get across. You, the other hand have made your points clear, concise and interesting.

PanikY

Best homemade present I ever got was a video (for my birthday).
It was something as simple as a collection of pictures, singing the happy birthday song and some wishes as text.
All of it was done in windows movie maker and the reason I liked it so much is because of the originality and effort.
Everything in it seemed so honest, even if the person was not a movie expert, she gave everything she could to make it as sweet as possible.
Even if at the end of the day this is merely bytes on my computer's hard drive, I consider it the greatest gift I ever got.

Good luck with yours, hope you come up with something fantastic =]

The best I gave was a set of hand painted ( by me) glass ornaments that had each of our late cats on them. And for my sister I gave her ones with her still living dogs painted on them

A romantic drawing. For Christmas, I made a romantic drawing of my girlfriend and me together in a Christmas sleigh, wearing sexy but tasteful Santa outfits, with our favourite Pokemon (Milotic for me, Shiny Absol for her) instead of reindeer. She truly loves it, so it was a big success. I also really enjoyed working on it.

Did anyone else give his/her girlfriend/boyfriend a romantic, creative gift for Christmas?