• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creator pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralititan

Hey, I was thinking about Mew, the so called ancestor of all pokemon and Arceus the pokemon who created everything. Can somebody explain it to me?
This is what I think. Arceus created the universe and Dialga and Palkia. He also created Mew, and then Mew became the ancestor of all the other pokemon, like charmander, lugia, Ho-oh and Groudon. Is that right?
And who is the strongest pokemon? Arceus had the highest stats and is the creator of everything. Or is it Mew, because in the first movie they said he was the strongest. Or Mewtwo, the stonger clone of Mew? Or Lugia, in his text is says that he lives in the ocean to control his INVINCIBLE powers.

So, can someone please answer my questions?
Thanks

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
Well,Arceus is the creator pkmn & Mew is the ancestor of all pkmn...he's like the first pkmn to live on "Earth"
Arceus is the strongest

Congrats you're the 1000000th person who made a thread about this.

Just believe what you want,Arceus officialy doesn't exist yet so it isn't revealed who came first. I think Arceus created some legends including Mew,then went in a deep sleep and Mew did the rest of the job.

Andywoo

Banned
i think ~Goth~ has it right. That would make some sense that way.

But anime people always contradict what they say so they would'nt realised that when they created MEW there would be Arceus.

MAGAX

Symbol Hunter
here's my view:
arceus:creator of pokemon(like god is the creator of humans)
mew:ancestor of pokemon(like adam and eve)

so technically arceus is more of a god than pokemon...anyway no one knows a lot about arceus anyway

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
here's my view:
arceus:creator of pokemon(like god is the creator of humans)
mew:ancestor of pokemon(like adam and eve)

so technically arceus is more of a god than pokemon...anyway no one knows a lot about arceus anyway
Exactly^______^

blackrose

well that was easily described.
i personally don't like the idea of a "god" pokemon, but nothing can be done.

Last edited:
All that has really been explained is that Arceus started everything, all the other explanations about Mew and everything else is mostly theory.

randomspot555

All that has really been explained is that Arceus started everything, all the other explanations about Mew and everything else is mostly theory.

False. Arceus being a god or even the creator Pokemon, is theory. The Pokedex says "In mythology" meaning myth, meaning fake story.

Paralititan

How about Lugia Ho-oh and Groudon and the other legends. Is mew their ancestor or are they created by Arceus? And is Lugia is the guardian of the sea, he controls the water and stuff like that an because of that he is the guardian of the whole planet, and Ho-oh can give life to dead pokemon, and he is the connection between humans and pokemon. So my theory is that they are created or born the keep balance and peace between nature, humans and pokemon on earth. And they are very powerfull for if something goes wrong, so they fight like Lugia vs the legendary birds. Is this correct or not?
Thanks

Profesco

gone gently
It can't be explained 100% just yet. Everything we know about Arceus is myth, and everything we know about Mew is theory.

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Woah! This is confusing! I'm pretty sure ~Goth~ got it right with the God/Adam+Eve thing, but then there's heaps of other unexplained things like GRoudon/Kyogre, didn't they create the lands and oceans? How did Arceus create the world if they did? and what about Time/Space/Palkia/Dialga? Was that Arceus as well? I thought Time started when Dialga was born, and likewise for space and Palkia... Not to even mention the other legendaries...

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
well,I think Mew it's like the ancestor of all non-legendary pkmn & the legendary pkmn were created at the same time Mew was created:D

does this make sence??:p

^__________^

Skeletim

< He is the bestest!
Not really - whatever. Doesn't really matter though.

Thanks!

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
So,the first was Arceus who created Dialga,Palkia & Giratina & the time,space & whatever Giratina does were created,then Arceus created Uxie,Mesprit & Azelf,then Groudon to do it's earthy stuff & Kyogre to have water on earth:p & Rayquaza as their psychologist to calm them down.Then Lugia & Ho-Oh & Mew as the ancestor of all non-legendary pkmn:D.
just a theory:p

MidnightStorm

They keep flip-flopping, I was led to believe it was Mew, than Ho-oh, and now Arceus. Maybe we can just pick the one we like best and call it that?

randomspot555

Mew was originally the creator, but then Nintendo decided Arceus would make a better Pokemon God. Simple.

Except neither of them has ever been called a God pokemon/god/god like Pokemon by anyone from Nintendo or Gamefreak. It's all fan speculation that somehow people started believing in.

Status
Not open for further replies.