• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creepy night time things

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
so i already am terrified that some one will break in to a house and shoot me or whatever. tonight just a few minutes ago at 1 am the doorbell got rung. i jumped and ran to my mom who was in the bathroom. the cops were called and everything. this is the third time this has happened since we moved in an year and a half ago. does this happen often to anyone else? does anyone else have creepy things that scare them? i am even afraid to go in front of the window (too much law and order).

mjjfan10

Pokemon Trader
XD Yeah, we have a SUPER loud boiler in our house. I always wake up in the middle of the night thinking someone's breaking in when it turns on. -_-

I'm not really scared in nightime, when I get insomnia I watch TV or talk/chat with some friends. I'm not afraid of paranormal things (but I've seen a lot of movies, haha)
About someone that could break in my house, I have a bat in my bedroom.
Anyway...1 year ago I was in my home alone at night, and somebody rung the bell and he was screaming "open the f*cking door! I was scared, so I picked a knife (he was about to break the door) and I called my dad an the cops. When they came, the guy fled, and after that, nothing else happened in my neighborhoud. It was a very scary and bad experience.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
farfan, i had exactly the same thing happen one time. im 13 so i dont have a bat. and i kinda sleep in the front room. the guy is drunk and banging on the door. the cops are called and turns out he went next door and got a ride home. creepy

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I really never had any creepy experiences in night time, but I do get scared going into the bathroom. I feel like someone is in there D: . Thats why before I go in, I turn on the lights xD. I am a scaredy cat >.>

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
I do that too. And I have to open the shower to make sure no ones in there.

Adrexus

Do it the bird way!
Nothing for me right now. Although I used to be concerned about transients wandering in because of my old house being a sort of halfway house for a while. But even they aren't usually violent around here. I did come across a drunk woman in my room coming home one night. Quite the shocker. I don't think i'm going to be dealing with dealing with drunks and transients anymore. That was an interesting experiment to be had though.

-Nator-

Sometimes I'll wake up with random scratches (kinda like a cat scratch, maybe a little thicker) on my neck or back. Not that it creeps me out entirely, it just confuses me more than anything.
It WOULD make more sense if I owned a cat or dog, but I don't. At times, I'm half-way tempted to set up a camera in my room to see what transpires the hours I am at rest.

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Wow some of you have had some really bad experiences. And BNator92, that has happened to one of my cousins too! And they didn't own any animals or have long fingernails, or anything! Creepy.

But I live in way out in the sticks lol. So if we hear the dogs barking or noises then we know someone is fooling around outside. We have guns though, so I don't get too scared lol. I do love scary movies though, and sometime I freak myself out lol!

Pansy :]

anustart
Sometimes I'll wake up with random scratches (kinda like a cat scratch, maybe a little thicker) on my neck or back. Not that it creeps me out entirely, it just confuses me more than anything.
It WOULD make more sense if I owned a cat or dog, but I don't. At times, I'm half-way tempted to set up a camera in my room to see what transpires the hours I am at rest.

It's probably just you scratching yourself in your sleep...

Lulamoon

Cheese for everyone!
I few years ago, I was staying up late (not sure what I was dong), and my speakers made a very strange noise. I'm not completely sure, but it sounded like, "I will return." It sounded like a whisper, so I couldn't make it out, but I'm certain it came from my speakers. A few other odd things have happened in my house, but nothing that creepy.

NoToRiousBrawL

Stones of Baked Clay
I see how does it feel like you have been watched or terrified of someone breaking into your residence , according to modern social studies , crime rate has always been concerned with social ills like drugs , extortion , and rape.
on the other hand , paranormal issues produced lots of argument between people who have been exposed to such situations like being watched or hearing unexplained sounds and those who keep denying it and trying to find some sort of clue to interpret what is going on.
In my opinion I think sometimes I feel like being watched which makes me feel uncomfortable! :\..

Ludwig

I'm not scared, I have no reason to be. Although, like BNator92, I am confused about what happens when I sleep. A few mornings ago, I woke with swollen skin on my back, it was like mosquito bites, but a lot bigger, about 5 swollen areas within ~10 cm radius.