• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creepy night time things

munchlaxboy

Catching up on XY
When my parents sleep this weird noise emits from their mouths and noses. It's quite loud and disturbing and I'm highly considering calling an exorcist to expel the demons inside them.

Mister_SGG

When I was little I used to be afraid to use the bathroom at night, for fear that someone would be waiting outside the door when I opened it.

Oh, and don't read this before bed. Take my word for it.

Ice Heart

forever cold~
When I was little I used to think if I went to the bathroom at night Bloody Marry would reach through the mirror and scratch my eyes out.. :/ Lame I know, but it terrified me back then. And I guess it didn't help when my dad said she lived in the cave behind our house. xD

Ludwig

When I was little I used to be afraid to use the bathroom at night, for fear that someone would be waiting outside the door when I opened it.

Oh, and don't read this before bed. Take my word for it.

What are the reason(s) for the creature to act like that?

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
Well, last night I saw "Go to sleep", the creepy pasta of that strange pastic white fellow with the beady eyes and the red grin. I couldn't sleep.
Until I began thinking about Skyrim. The Dragonborn "FUS-RO-DA!"ed the evil man away! :D

natie

Mr. F
When the telephone rings, you know it's bad news one way or another.
Or a prank call. I called up a friend a couple of months ago at 5AM or so because I felt like it, turns out he was still awake as well. Fun was had.

I'm not scared, I have no reason to be. Although, like BNator92, I am confused about what happens when I sleep. A few mornings ago, I woke with swollen skin on my back, it was like mosquito bites, but a lot bigger, about 5 swollen areas within ~10 cm radius.
Fleas.

When my parents sleep this weird noise emits from their mouths and noses. It's quite loud and disturbing and I'm highly considering calling an exorcist to expel the demons inside them.
Nice one.

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
Whenever my senile dog howled in the middle of the night (because it needed to go out that bad), it would terrify me. Now he just scratches at the door, which is just annoying.

Royal Arcanine

I few years ago, I was staying up late (not sure what I was dong), and my speakers made a very strange noise. I'm not completely sure, but it sounded like, "I will return." It sounded like a whisper, so I couldn't make it out, but I'm certain it came from my speakers. A few other odd things have happened in my house, but nothing that creepy.

OooH now that is called White Noise!

Calamity™

aka Lamia
I'm never bothered by anything 'creepy' happening at night. Which surprises me because I used to live in an area which was completely silent at night. Being at Uni now, 100% of the time any weird noises would be from other students doing something stupid at late hours, so there's never anything to be worried about.

Buchou

filch some swag
I get night terrors really easy, so small things like scary stories or creepy commercials bother me at night.

My dad is so paranoid that he has deadbolts on the doors and windows. I'm not that bad. :/

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
deadbolts on the door isnt paranoid but on windows? thats a bit much. my mom has bolts in the edge of the windows so people cant slide them open but if the person wants to break in they can just break the window

Inchtall

Back in Black....2
I read the story about a creature called the Rake. I wasn't scared of the text, just the picture..... I had to convince myself that the Rake was a fictional character, and the Dog would wake us up before it killed anyone. This is rare, because usually, in my dreams, if there's a murderer(Like Freddy Krueger) who's about to kill me, I always end up pulling a Chain gun out of my backpack, saying "Yippee Kiya, Mother f*ckers!" and blasting them the oblivion.

Last edited:

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
House is very very old. 1927 i think. So in any case, it creaks all the time at night. I lock my bedroom door and leave a lamp on when I sleep. I also keep a stuffed animal over my ears.

Yeah, I get kinda paranoid, especially when I'm too lazy to try and close the blinds at night.

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
When I shut the bathroom door one night when i was crapping (it leads into my dark bedroom) i felt it reverberate and there was like something heavy behind it. It's happened a long time now.. I don't know what it is. When I close it again, it goes away. It feels like human size.

And since I watched YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! it scares me.

Tyranitarquake

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!!

Excellent! But I'm gonna be an *** and say, it's called snoring.

Ausgirl

I've seen creepy shadows that come from nowhere -like there was someone or something in my room. Also the TV once turned itself on when I was sleeping in the lounge room (I was the only person home that night).

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
wow this stuff is creepy. i had a dream once when i was on a bunk bed... cant remember it but when i woke up i swore i heard foot steps and then when i opened my eyes there was a head in front of me. i stayed in bed parlyzed till my mom came to get me. the face was my teddy bear. idk what the footsteps was