• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creepy night time things

I hear weird sounds at night occasionally. Like when I'm up for too long, I can hear someone breathing and it sounds like they're right next to me. I mean the breathing was so loud and clear. But when I focus on the "breathing" for a bit, it turns out it's just my AC. I don't know how it does that but the sound goes back to normal after a bit. Whenever I hear it, I pretend to sleep just in case there's a ghost/demon in my room.

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
I keep a knife under my spare pillow because when I was little a burglar broke in when I was sleeping

complot

I hear weird sounds at night occasionally. Like when I'm up for too long, I can hear someone breathing and it sounds like they're right next to me. I mean the breathing was so loud and clear. But when I focus on the "breathing" for a bit, it turns out it's just my AC. I don't know how it does that but the sound goes back to normal after a bit. Whenever I hear it, I pretend to sleep just in case there's a ghost/demon in my room.

demon or ghost don't exist they are just bad energy and frequency :`)

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
pikapika i do the same thing when i think someone is in my house lol. ik thats kinda stupid but ive done it forever

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
I used to be scared to go to my furnace room at night because I always heard strange noises comming from there

Lucario625

Sometimes I'll wake up with random scratches (kinda like a cat scratch, maybe a little thicker) on my neck or back. Not that it creeps me out entirely, it just confuses me more than anything.
It WOULD make more sense if I owned a cat or dog, but I don't. At times, I'm half-way tempted to set up a camera in my room to see what transpires the hours I am at rest.

I have the same type of experiences from time to time, and I should mention that I've seen many ghosts in my life. It should be pointed out that the neck is usually where something will attempt to enter a living entity. Not that there's anything to be afraid of, as there are HUNDREDS of different possibilities. :D

facetious

facetious
Ambree said:
so i already am terrified that some one will break in to a house and shoot me or whatever. tonight just a few minutes ago at 1 am the doorbell got rung. i jumped and ran to my mom who was in the bathroom. the cops were called and everything. this is the third time this has happened since we moved in an year and a half ago. does this happen often to anyone else? does anyone else have creepy things that scare them? i am even afraid to go in front of the window (too much law and order).
you're going to die

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
thanks person who wanted to make fun of me. you try having that happen

Mr. Marowak

was wrong about Gen6
I sometimes see and hear a shadow family after 8 PM or so. I've seen a man, around 6'4", large nose; an infant, likely a girl; and a small dog/large cat. (They're shadows. I can't tell!) The dog/cat pranced around my room, once.

Lucario625

There seems to be alot of worries based on paranormal stuff, so if you would be so kind, I'd like to post my theory of ghosts in general, as it may clear some things up.
First of all, I do have a little experience here, I have had psychic abilities my entire life, in the form of being able to sense energy in areas.
My theory is based upon the idea of energy (aura. When it is called energy, it does not necessarily mean that it is the traditional meaning of energy, like thermal or electrical.). I separate this energy into two categories, one of which is divided into two smaller groups.
The first group of energies is mechanical energy. This includes computers, televisions, and gaming systems. All electrically based items emit energy that humans can pick up on. Later, I'll talk about how certain people are more able to analyze these energies, but for now all you must know is that mechanical energy cannot easily be analyzed by humans, as they are not natural. Due to this property, they act as a blinder to natural energies. (I've often heard in cases of paranormal victims, an electronic item, usually a tv is left on while they sleep, to blind out other inflicting energies, in their cases, a "ghost".) It should also be noted that 1.) Electronic energies tend to linger about an area, and 2.) Electronic energies can act as a bridge between two sources of natural energy of the same type (See the "Mark" example below).
The second type of energy is natural energy, which I divide into "living energy" and "non-living energy". We'll start this section with the living energy.
Living energy (aura) is emitted by all living beings, this includes plants, animals, and humans (in their living state). This energy can be analyzed by other human beings very easily, as it is a familiar energy between humans. (Think of it like this, whereas the energy being emitted by any given creature is it's unique language. So, because Mark, who doesn't really exist, and is only an example, because he is a human being, Mark's energy "speaks" human. When his energy meets mine, my energy decodes his "speech" easily and quickly as we both "speak" human.) This leaves an interesting phenomenon in that animals can pick up on human energy as well, this is due to the fact that, especially in animals in which this occurs, eg. cats/ dogs, we, as humans, have worked with them for thousands of years, and so the connection has been made. Early humans required the trait to be able to pick up on these animal energies because if they didn't, they were more likely to die in that they would be unable to sense the presence of dangerous animals, and in normally docile animals, any feelings of aggression. Therefore, those with a stronger connection would be more likely to survive, and would be more likely to reproduce, strengthening this trait. (Note: I am not saying this is genetic, as at this time I have no research to back up either theory that it is or is not.) This is also a clear explanation of human preference. Why is Mark friends with me? Why does Mark not like John? My conclusion based off of an experiment run with a connector in the form of a mechanical energy is this: among our "languages" of energy, there are "accents". So, say Mark and I both have a X "accent" in our energy's "speech". This would allow us to make the friendship connection. Whereas, say John has the Y "accent". Uh-oh, suddenly, this makes John different from Mark, and it is human nature to be afraid of differences. Why is it that Mark, with an X "accent" does not like John, with a Y "accent", however John is one of my friends? This is based off of the strengths of one's energy. Because in this example I have a strong energy, I am more able to decode the Y "accent" with more clarity, and quicker. (It should be noted it has been found that one person is not connected to only one accent, it is also a possibility in this example, that I have traces of the Y accent.)
Now that I've rambled on enough about the living energies, let's talk about the non-living energies. (A side note about hauntings and energies: there are several type of hauntings, residual, in which an action or series of actions are repeated, like a rewind button on a dvd, among others in which the entity is aware of itself, and able to make descisions, this section ONLY deals with the conscious hauntings, as I have done no research as of yet on the other types.) Alright, non-living energies are a grouping of one formally living entity's energy. So, say Mark gets hit by a bus and gets killed. Congrats, mark, you get to be an example for non-living energies now. Non-living energies are much more.... "flexible" about themselves, as they have no vessel, such as a body. Non-living energies are perpetually attracted to stronger energies of the other two types, as it can be concluded the vessel of such energies is able to hold it, and thus stronger. This is the reason why some people are psychic. Psychics have a hugely strong energy. This makes them more attractive to non-living energies, so they are more likely to be contacted by one. In addition, they are more likely to pick up on this, as interactions from one energy to another is based on strengths. One isn't required to have a strong energy when the use of a mechanical "bridge" is applied. I should take a moment to talk about why non-living energies are in a separate category, and the reason is that their energy is opposite of living energy. Think of it as a proton and a neutron. Protons, positively charged, attract the negatively charged neutrons. So, non-living energy is negative and living is positive. In many cases that I have researched, it has become apparent that non-living energies attempt to suck positive energy out of electronic devises. This further proves the positive/negative values, and that they are attractive to one another. Why is it possible that a non-living energy source can suck energy from electronic sources, but not living energy as easily? This is because living energy has a vessel to which it is held. If you think about electricity, it easily goes from one place to another, and is not held into a vessel, as shown in that if one links a battery to a lightbulb via a wire, the electricity will flow through the wire, into the bulb, and through the returning wire back to the battery. And, um..... something to do with Voltage and stuff.
The living energy of an entity can be harnessed in several ways. Have you ever had the feeling that something is wrong with someone, but they're not expressing it? Well, for the sake of example, you notice that a girl in your class who's energy feels depressed and weak, well it turns out her boyfriend got hit by a bus just so someone on the internet could make an example. This is the basis of emotion that is felt, not observed. It is also thought that energy can be applied in a living being to repel forces of non-living energy, although this has yet to be proven. The current theory is that one masks their energy as weaker than it really is, thus making it look less attractive. Like taking a perfectly good road, newly paved, (oh, so pretty!) and then having a bus come along and dirty it with a fictional person who nobody really cares about (Ew, there's Mark all over the sidewalk, and now it's not pretty anymore.) I suppose you get the idea.
Human to human energy connections are based, in my theory, off of the "accents" of energy's "speech". Say the energy pattern of Mark's girlfriend is similar to Bill's energy pattern. Maybe Mark's girlfriend has been keeping an eye on Bill? Well, Mark is scattered across a once beautiful road, so Mark's ex finds out that Bill has a more similar pattern than Mark did! This makes them attractive to each other, and they end up going out. Now, the opposite is also true. Two extremely different energy patterns can also be attractive.
"The bridge": It has been found in my research that mechanical energy can be used to transfer energy between two similar sources of energy. This was discovered in a set of experiments that I and one of my friends conducted. First, two groups of five people were gathered, who had prior relations of both friendship and hate. I sent group "A" five pictures of different shapes. From there, over skype, the two test subjects were set into a conversation with one another. Group "A" was instructed to think very hard about the picture given to them, and group "B" was instructed to clear their mind, and try and guess what the other person had. Four of the five test groups were able to identify the shape, and two of the five were able to identify the color. Whereas online, there may be outside sources (cheating), so this was conducted later on a smaller scale, while being observed constantly. The second set of experiments had similar results.
This concludes my writings, if you have any questions, or wish to send me hate mail involving my sanity, feel free to pm me.

Lucario625

I sometimes see and hear a shadow family after 8 PM or so. I've seen a man, around 6'4", large nose; an infant, likely a girl; and a small dog/large cat. (They're shadows. I can't tell!) The dog/cat pranced around my room, once.

Your post scared me a bit, and then you used the word "pranced".

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
thanks for that insight lucario. my dogs bark at nothing and they will be scared sooooo much.