• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creepy night time things

I don't really get scared at night as much as I used to... I got used to the boiler in the hallway, and getting up past midnight to use the bathroom isn't as creepy as it was a few years ago. The only thing I worry about is tripping on anything in the darkness, and that's basically it. Not even burglaries or break-ins worry me much anymore, since I live in a not-so expensive apartment in a quiet neighborhood on the second floor behind a row of houses.

*IZ*

My radio turns on by itself in different radio stations. My mom gets creeped out but I just turn it off (like a boss)

rocky505

Me and my friends were playing with some ghost radar apps on my Iphone I got for Xmas. My friend's dad told us about a story of a woman being murdered in one of the sheds outside the house(The woman was killed inside the shed before his dad owned it). The radar was saying random things that matched the shed. it said my friends name and my middle name then it said just friend and our other friend began freaking out. We then heard something clawing on the outside of the house(It was a plant right outside the window) my friends began freaking out while I was laughing at them for actually believing the radar. They never went to sleep until the sun came up too lol

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
ever heard of humans can lick too?

That Creepypasta is pretty good but Who Was Phone is much better in my personal opinion.

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
Occasionally, my dad gets up out of bed to get food at night (usually eating foods he says he hates, like candy) and that can be creepy if you have a friend over and it's past midnight. To be honest, I'm not sure it's always my dad. Also, my neighborhood is infested with raccoons. Some of them come and bang on the sliding glass door in my room to try to get in. Also, my house's previous owners had a cat (which I'm allergic to, I might add) and they installed cat doors in my room, among other places. Luckily, I keep a piece of metal over the cat door, but the previous homeowners reported that once a raccoon got in through the door and ate Cheerios until it was driven away.
My little brother, who is a big scaredy-cat, refuses to go outside alone at night, even if it's in the front yard which is surrounded by other houses and a spot where my mom can easily see him from the front window. Because of his fear, if he has to, say, take out the garbage cans, he always has to have me and a flashlight come with him. The raccoons have been out eating our trash before, but that was a long time ago.
One more thing is my house creaks a lot, but it's not scary whatsoever.

Lord of The Whales

3rd Gen Maniac
our doorbell rings during thunderstorms, scares the living crap out of me (though its not like s*** is living anyway)

Grei

not the color
Well, around Christmastime a few years ago, I was home alone, watching TV. My dogs suddenly got up and ran to the window, as if someone was home. I looked outside and saw someone looking in the window, who looked like my brother. When I called him, I found out he was still at his friends' house on the other side of my neighborhood. We found footprints in the snow leading behind my house, made by whoever was looking into my living room.

Since then, I've been paranoid about someone looking into my house at night, which isn't helped by my bedroom window being just above the porch overhang, which is perfect for someone to stand on. :S

Other than that, I've heard tons of stories about creepy nighttime experiences, but in my house and dorm room I've never experienced them firsthand.

collapse

Banned
That Creepypasta is pretty good but Who Was Phone is much better in my personal opinion.
acthually it's one of those camp fire stories not a creepypasta original. the first time i heard of it was when i saw it in this cartoon as a kid [freaky stories btw]

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
scary stories help no kid go to sleep without nightmares!

Wyrm

~Setting Sail~
I always fear at night that The Teddy will come out of the dark and stare at me. Remind me not to look at creepypasta that's bad for my health.

Pkfire0

I'm a ninja
Did you have your knife at the time? Also the words "spare pillow" cracked me up.

Nope the reason I got it was that and I have another pillow because my neck is stiff with 1 pillow

Notalwaysbalckanddwhite

Neighbor? Neighbor!
The neighbors across the street always argue and such, it always ends in a scream and silence. (as I type, it happens again. Almost peed my pants...) It scares me to no end. And I'm always terrified because of creepy shadows in my room. I din't live in a perfectly "clean" neighborhood (three miles away, a man shot himself to death late last year) so I'm afraid of getting attacked while I sleep. Thankfully I'm close to the kitchen at mom's and my step-dad is a chef, so we have many, many knives, and at Dad's, we have multiple machetes and a rather violent, strong dog who I've trained to sic people, lol.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
my neighbors across the street love to go outside and let their six year old scream and cuss, mainly at the same time... a couple down the street broke up and the girl runs off and the guy drives after her... he ended up beating the crap out of her and getting arested... after she drove in to some trashcans trying to get away! thats scares me to death when that happens and there a drug house up the street... how do the cops not figure that out? i am also a white girl in a black neighborhood so theres that factor in my fear too

Waterlover711

<=my doggy(prof.pic)
word of the wise don't watch scary movies before you go to bed, the best thing to do is watch some tv after you watch the scary movie that way so your brain is distracted from the scary movie that you watched....and i can't stand being in the dark, alone cause i saw a ghost when i was young and that has changed me forever....

Waterlover711

<=my doggy(prof.pic)
word of the wise don't watch scary movies before you go to bed, the best thing to do is watch some tv after you watch the scary movie that way so your brain is distracted from the scary movie that you watched....and i can't stand being in the dark, alone cause i saw a ghost when i was young and that has changed me forever....

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i hate scary movies. i hate people who say they love them. they are just so... different. my dogs bark at items that are just there all the time and they see everyday but they get scare to death of it and we have to get up and go tell them its ok

ZoruaBoo

*slaps younger me*
Only time I was too scared to sleep was when I read IT (Stephen King) when I was 12..... not too clever.

Dunning

God's Soldier
I used to get freaked out at night, back between ages 4-8(ish). My parents would put on Texas Chainsaw Masacre, House of Wax, Christine, Pet Semetary, and any other scary or creepy movie we owned, so I would be creeped out at night. But I got over it with time and lost that fear and of course once I was ok with those movies my family stopped watching them.