• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Creepy night time things

Shoudy4

A long time ago I had a dream that I was falling. Then I woke up on the floor.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
This is why I started watching horror movies in the afternoon if I really wanted too see one badly enough.

Gaiano

Blasphemer
This is why I started watching horror movies in the afternoon if I really wanted too see one badly enough.

I know, right? I try to watch them as early as possible, I can't stand watching a scary movie then going straight into my dark bedroom.

Bulletproof

Self explanatory.
I know, right? I try to watch them as early as possible, I can't stand watching a scary movie then going straight into my dark bedroom.

Me+Lack of Sleep+ Anything, seriously, anything= Terrified Paranoia Fuel Unleaded Powered wreck.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
oh to me is that house lizards. when they 'chirp' in the dark or i step on them, i scream.

Ropav

Howls of Loneliness
oh to me is that house lizards. when they 'chirp' in the dark or i step on them, i scream.

lol lizards are cool. I don't like the spiders at night.

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
I just finished reading the entirety of "Eye-Opening" arc for the Higurashi manga.

...oh... oh gosh... I thought I could handle it, I was really excited to read it this whole week, and the last chapter messed me up--well, one scene did. Because of that frightening image, I'm scared to fall asleep tonight now, afraid something will crawl out from my covers reaching out for me... I should at LEAST be grateful I'm not a twin, but I have brothers who are...

Speaking of which, I screamed a little just a few minutes ago coming up the stairs and saw one of the twins just standing there. I hadn't gotten that genuinely creeped out for a LONG time. I need to find happy things before I... attempt to tuck myself in.

So, uh... my first post here? Disregard some of it... actually no, just add this to everything on my first post.

battle171

New Gen, Go!
Heater makes me think there is something in my house...

General Nonsense

Star Glider
My house is surrounded by trees, so when the wind blows hard, I fear that a tree will fall on my house. Not exactly creepy, but frightening nonetheless.

Mike Breezy

So a few days ago, I had some free time in my 1st period class at school; so I hacked logged into Youtube. I came across a link called Top 10 Freakiest Nintendo bosses. I watched it, and found out that Giygas (Earthbound) was #1. I had never played Earthbound, but have heard of Ness through Smash Bros, so I became interested, and looked it up. Now..I have a haunting fear that Giygas is gonna get into my house and start moaning my name over and over again saying that he feels good..

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
So a few days ago, I had some free time in my 1st period class at school; so I hacked logged into Youtube. I came across a link called Top 10 Freakiest Nintendo bosses. I watched it, and found out that Giygas (Earthbound) was #1. I had never played Earthbound, but have heard of Ness through Smash Bros, so I became interested, and looked it up. Now..I have a haunting fear that Giygas is gonna get into my house and start moaning my name over and over again saying that he feels good..

So, HOW exactly do you hack into the school computer?? I want to watch YouTube during school....

Specialbeamcanon

SUCH PERFECTION
When its very windy outside, the wind that goes through the house's air vents making a sound that sounds like a ghost appearing. That always makes me shudder.

Koriinku

Shinx <3
I always scare myself when I need to take a piss in the dark, thinking there's a girl of some sort watching my heinous activity, then I always run as fast as possible.

The Wallflower

I'll tickle ur fancy
Used to, not anymore more usually. But I definitely would not feel comfortable walking alone in the dark outside, like in the woods, or going into my basement with the lights all off.

Mike Breezy

So, HOW exactly do you hack into the school computer?? I want to watch YouTube during school....

Well, I just now realized I didn't "hack" into Youtube. They recently blocked it, but on the computer I was on, I already had Youtube history on it. I clicked on a previous link, and there I was. So, I really don't know what to tell you. Try kproxy or something..or ask someone else. I'm not a great computer hacker. xD

Okay, so back on topic. Usually, I go up to my grandmas house to visit her (since she lives up my driveway) I usually end up walking back home at night. I get a little paranoid, but I usually get over it quickly..Until my dogs start barking like maniacs; then I run like hell. Even though they're caged up pretty tightly..

Dragon Trainer X

良い感じ!
Once in a while, I can't help but feel that someone's watching me as I lay in bed. One time, when I turned on the light for the stairs, it didn't do anything. I waited for 20 seconds or so, until I decided to just go down the hall. As I began to turn, the light suddenly came on, and I can't be sure, but I thought I heard a little giggle at the top of the stairs.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
During last summer I had this period of a few weeks where I'd stay up to ridiculous times (4, 5AM) reading Creepypastas. Then I'd be absolutely terrified all night. I still get pretty scared sometimes, I'm terrified that someone's outside my house or outside my room. My door doesn't have a lock either and it doesn't make any noise when it's opened so if someone came into my room and my eyes were closed I'd have no idea. And if I can't fall asleep some nights and I hear a random noise, I literally stay in one position for 20 minutes-ish just to make sure it's nobody coming to get me. It's pathetic really :')