• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cressalia vs. Darkrai

Who do you like more: Cressalia or Darkrai?

• Cressalia

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Darkrai

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LucarioMan101

HGSS ftw!!!!!!
I hope this hasn't been here before and it probably has, but I searched it and nothing showed up......so here it is the competition of who is more liked:Cressalia or Darkrai! Include why you think so please. Have fun!

Maspireil

Banned
I personally prefer Cresselia.

PsychicPsycho

Despite the bias my name would seem to carry, I must go with Darkrai. For one thing, I prefer it's look over Cresselia. Then there's also the fact that Cresselia's STAB attacks do nothing on Darkrai, while Darkrai' STAB attack do double damage.

jaxonferz

i love darkrai, and think its gay that you cant get him in-game. also i think cresselia looks kinda stupid

I like the both, but more so Cresselia than darkrai.
Cresselia sounds nicer......
but then again....
Darkrai is also nice.

Dark Butterfly

Has left SppFail
I like them both in their own ways.

Cressalia for the gracefull apprence
Darkrai for its cool ghost apprence

But unlike you guys I missed out on getting a Darkrai due to being Canadian =(

The Lemonkraken

The Toad Man Shuffle
Obviously Darkrai, for the cool ghostly appearence.

grr7950m

Special Sweeper
The fact is we get INFINITE Darkrais by surfing at the door in front of the first Elite Four and just WALK to New Moon Island (This doesn't work in English version). So Cresselia is much rarer.
Talking of appearance, I hate both Darkrai and Cresselia. But Darkrai is still cooler, and Cresselia's 'hat' (or just something on her head) makes her look like my grandmother.

Profesco

gone gently
I happen to like Darkrai more than Cresselia, both in battle and out. In this case, I am simply enamored with its vagabond and rogueish appearance.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
I don't like darkrai, too evil looking. That's why I skipped its event. I also like how cresselia is like the only uber class (?) tank other than Deoxys D.

Sir Crocodile

Arcanite Reaper HO!
The fact is we get INFINITE Darkrais by surfing at the door in front of the first Elite Four and just WALK to New Moon Island (This doesn't work in English version). So Cresselia is much rarer.
Talking of appearance, I hate both Darkrai and Cresselia. But Darkrai is still cooler, and Cresselia's 'hat' (or just something on her head) makes her look like my grandmother.
To get those infinite Darkrai, you'd need to restart your game each time. So even with the glitch, it's one Darkrai and one Cresselia per save file. However, Darkrai can only be obtained without an event in the early Japanese versions and Cresselia can be obtained without an event in any one of the games. As such, Darkrai is much rarer.

I like Darkrai more, personally.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Cresselia. She's easily one of the most beautiful Pokemon and probably the prettiest legendary.

And Darkrai is like Lucario and Charizard. Disgustingly overrated solely for his so-called badass appearance.

THE_MEWTILATOR

Master-in-Training.
Wtf are you talking about, Lucario, Darkrai, and Charizard have usable stats, they're not liked for their appearance only, and this is coming from someone who picked Cresselia.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Wtf are you talking about, Lucario, Darkrai, and Charizard have usable stats,
Whoop-dee-doo. Usable stats mean shit to me.

Besides, Cresselia has usable stats, too. She isn't OU for kicks, you know. -.-

they're not liked for their appearance only,
Where in my post did I say this was the only reason people liked them?

and this is coming from someone who picked Cresselia.
So? Cresselia is one of my favorite legends. Is there a problem with that?

Last edited:

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I've honestly never seen what is so great about Cresselia. It's pretty good, but it looks so ugly.. It really made me like it alot less.

Darkrai, however, is one of my favorite pokemon due to its appearance and move pool. So I had to choose it ^^

I perfer darkrai for its appearance, its stats/moveset, and its ability. Nightmare is cool in my opinion. Cresselia on the other hand is just so-so...

grr7950m

Special Sweeper
To get those infinite Darkrai, you'd need to restart your game each time. So even with the glitch, it's one Darkrai and one Cresselia per save file. However, Darkrai can only be obtained without an event in the early Japanese versions and Cresselia can be obtained without an event in any one of the games. As such, Darkrai is much rarer.

I like Darkrai more, personally.

Hahaha no no, do you want to try it yourself? The fact is, when you are short or over 1 step, you get trapped, and you need to restart. My deskmate has already caught 7 darkrais that way.
I remember it is: right 200 steps, down 627 steps, right 864 steps, up 2 steps and left 11 steps. But i'm not quite sure.