• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.+ crick crack pop rocks [request shop] ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I love it, especially the paper effect! This is so awesome, thank you!

Riano Ostergarro

Hi I'm Brüno!
i would like a banner
-text:Fear the Lili Pad
-size: 290 x 178
-image(s): two pics. of ludicolo both different...
-colours/background: rainy with little blotches of green and blue-green
-extras - Make the text look a little fluffy/bubbly.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star

Mimori Kiryu

'i don't want no romance'

I'd like a banner, please. ^^

i would like a (banner);
-text: never ending journey to the west
-size: 400 x 200 (if you can split it, that's cool. if not, I can)
-image(s): o1
-colours/background: i'd like the background to almost look like a journey where the distance is dark and unknown but around them is bright.
-extras: could I have a dashed border that's black, like this: - - - ? And could the text be cursive and glow too?

Sorry it's so complicated. ^^; Thanks.

Last edited:
'i don't want no romance'

I'd like a banner, please. ^^

i would like a (banner);
-text: never ending journey to the west
-size: 400 x 200 (if you can split it, that's cool. if not, I can)
-image(s): o1
-colours/background: i'd like the background to almost look like a journey where the distance is dark and unknown but around them is bright.
-extras: could I have a dashed border that's black, like this: - - - ? And could the text be cursive and glow too?

Sorry it's so complicated. ^^; Thanks.

could you provide me with a slightly better quality image please? n_n; if not, mind if i alter the size a bit? o.o;

Farmermon

Is back once again!
'I don't want no romance'
i would like a banner, please!
-text: The Forgotten Pokemon Club!
-size: Default-Whatever you want I don't care as long as its within the 48000 limit
-image(s):Breloom,Furret, and Ledian Don't be afraid to change up any sizes to wait looks good, and so they fit, if you don't like the pics you can change them up or just ask me to find other ones!
-colours/background: I'm not picky with colors, but I would appreciate gold, silver, and white if you can do that :)
-extras:hmmmm... not that I can think of...
Thank you!

Mimori Kiryu

could you provide me with a slightly better quality image please? n_n; if not, mind if i alter the size a bit? o.o;
Make it whatever size you'd like. ^^; I realize the picture is a bit small. I couldn't find a bigger one, unfortunately. As long as it can go in my signature here, it's cool. ^^

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I don't want no romance

i would like a banner;
-text: Wish Upon A Star
-size: 320 x 150 (weird sizing, I know)
-colours/background:
-extras: I'd like the star to be in the middle of the picture, separating the background. If you could make the background kinda starry too, that'd be awesome.

Haha, me again. I like your work, Crickee, so I figured I'd get another banner from ya :) I'm using this for yet another fic, hurrah.

Last edited:
okay, that's 5 requests! i'm now closed!

sorry if i take a while everyone, i got so much junk going on at school, and a social life, but i try and work on them whenever i can. n_n;

thanks for 12 pages. :p

small.png

[*IMG]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/CanellaBella/Signatures%20and%20Pixels/requests/1-3.png[/IMG]
[*IMG]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/CanellaBella/Signatures%20and%20Pixels/requests/2-3.png[/IMG]

sorry, the text looks a little difficult to read and its not TOO colourful but it looks very plain...i tried out a new kinda colouring thing with the images. notebook rape. ): and i changed the size. i wanted to get all the girls in + when i resized it for the hight of 170, the image was ugly and blurry. D: sorry.

upload onto your own server, thanks.

Last edited:

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
small.png

[*IMG]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/CanellaBella/Signatures%20and%20Pixels/requests/1-3.png[/IMG]
[*IMG]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/CanellaBella/Signatures%20and%20Pixels/requests/2-3.png[/IMG]

sorry, the text looks a little difficult to read and its not TOO colourful but it looks very plain...i tried out a new kinda colouring thing with the images. notebook rape. ): and i changed the size. i wanted to get all the girls in + when i resized it for the hight of 170, the image was ugly and blurry. D: sorry.

upload onto your own server, thanks.

It is really nice, buy you mind adding a little bit of color please?
sorry but it looks really empty with the lack of colors..

well, it seems to me you already made the same request in another shop and it is currently being used in your sig. i really don't know if i should continue with the edit. well, thank you anyways, come again. (i should really make a new rule about this)

Lime Love

Lemon?
I don't want no romance <//3, I just want some of your good stuff.
I would like a Banner bechh
-text: Lick mah Lolipop
-size: Your call hunn ;D
-image(s):Tee Hee
-colours/background: Colour FULL
-extras: You're the expert <//3

um...wow. my computer upstairs caught some strange virus so it wouldn't start up...now it's in the shop for repair. and i recently got sick..with an unexpected virus. D: sorry, but banners are going to be very delayed. i could do them at school, but they would be very simple...

Status
Not open for further replies.