• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.+ crick crack pop rocks [request shop] ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Pirouli, piroula, et voilà!'

.+i would like a banner;

Text: Metacombat
Font: Whatevers best!
Size: Um the size of my banner with the two Giratina
Image(s): Metagross in a cool form
Background: Darkish
Border?: None
Extras: Try your best, love your work!

Please and Thank you!
i need an image. what's 'cool form metagross'? :\

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Pirouli, piroula, et voilà!

banners & icons;
.+i would like a banner;
text: Hop, Skip and Jump ~
font: Something cute as always haha
size: 400 x 200
image(s): Hoppip Skiploom and Jumpluff.
background: One that matches the image.
border?: Yes please. Not too thick though =p
extras: Have fun making it and take your time. I'm in no rush, for once, haha. Can you please split the banner into two 400x100 banners?

EDIT; changed size and extras.

Last edited:
school is so weirdd lately! i got one request done, sorry it's not in order. ;-;

my friends were over today and helped me sorta. just where to place things. xD
hope you like? this was a small *** banner.

junpearl63;
kitteh.png

nooooootebook. D:
snap, soz i just realised i forgot your border! >__<; want me to add it in, or you like it as it is?

junpearl63

their rooms
school is so weirdd lately! i got one request done, sorry it's not in order. ;-;

my friends were over today and helped me sorta. just where to place things. xD
hope you like? this was a small *** banner.

junpearl63;
kitteh.png

nooooootebook. D:
snap, soz i just realised i forgot your border! >__<; want me to add it in, or you like it as it is?

Ooh, a border would be nice :)

aiight. one white border.

kittehcopy.png

glowing_light010;

ugh..i messed up. the sizes are all different and weird! i made 3 copies. my final one diin't sit right, so i edited it..then i edited the edited version! it's my fault, i like did all this weird stuff to it and ugh! don't hate me for making you a crap banner. ;_____;
hgss-1.png

hgss1.png

hgss.png

grr. my spoiler of shame.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
Lil Crickee, all the work I see you do is so wonderful, I can't wait to see what mine is like. And don't worry I like waiting for very very very good art like yours!

glowing_light010

•chℓoε•
glowing_light010;

ugh..i messed up. the sizes are all different and weird! i made 3 copies. my final one diin't sit right, so i edited it..then i edited the edited version! it's my fault, i like did all this weird stuff to it and ugh! don't hate me for making you a crap banner. ;_____;

hgss1.png

grr. my spoiler of shame.[/FONT]
I like this one the best! xD I'm gunna use it after my Gyarados banner gets old.

Thanks Crickee! Don't doubt yourself so much, I love it! ;D

ok, got one request done...after my banner dry spell (lol).
i really like it. i feel bad that this turns out decent while my other ones were...ick. ask me to edit if you like. i'm really not prouda myself...i feel like i ripped y'all other 2 requesters off. :x

zhanton
;
poppin.png

i tried a WHOLE NEW STYLE. it took a couple of hours...but i really like it. hope you do too? it's so different than what i normally make for you. sorry if it doesnt really fit your qualifications of...cute. more fancy like...heh. :x
i tried to make the text kinda fit of the red line..but it was like UGH. so i left it as it. >.<;

[*IMG]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/CanellaBella/Signatures%20and%20Pixels/requests/deux.png[/IMG]
[*IMG]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/CanellaBella/Signatures%20and%20Pixels/requests/une.png[/IMG]

w/out the *'s.

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
ok, got one request done...after my banner dry spell (lol).
I really like it. I feel bad that this turns out decent while my other ones were...ick. Ask me to edit if you like. I'm really not prouda myself...i feel like i ripped y'all other 2 requesters off. :x

zhanton
;
poppin.png

i tried a whole new style. It took a couple of hours...but i really like it. Hope you do too? It's so different than what i normally make for you. Sorry if it doesnt really fit your qualifications of...cute. More fancy like...heh. :x
i tried to make the text kinda fit of the red line..but it was like ugh. So i left it as it. >.<;

[*img]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/canellabella/signatures%20and%20pixels/requests/deux.png[/img]
[*img]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m355/canellabella/signatures%20and%20pixels/requests/une.png[/img]

w/out the *'s.

i love it crickee! Youre the best!

Eh, I would have rather had it not girly but it'll work. XD I'll update my sig with it once Serebii speeds up a bit, it's lagging pretty bad right now. Thanks.

Last edited:

Chaotic Tyrant;
lellow-1.png

hard to find a repeating crescent moon pattern...but i kinda like this edit.

Elmi101
;
yay.png

obsessing with sparkles and glitters...x]

i'm open, read the front page! i've edited it slightly.

dream pray

ho ho holy shiit!!!
i don't want no romance
hello lil crickee again:)
I have some more pictures this time:)
hope one of them works:)
i would like a ; banner please:)
-text: the naruto fan club
-size: 350 x 150
-image:

-colours/background: just normal colours and normal background thank you!
-extras: nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.