• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.+ crick crack pop rocks [request shop] ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY! i'm done requests! well, sorta. the dragonite pixel is being delayed...i'm having some trouble with it...but other than that, now i'm open! just don't flood me with requests again...pixels are more time consuming than banners...x_x i'll some rules having to do with that..please read them.

junpearl63, alright. but i did have it done..w.e. if you would still like to see how it turned out here it is anyways..
paaru.png

Light Venusaur;
um, the maximum dimentions i make are 400x300. you requested 510x218...but i didn't wanna bitch at my 1st requesters so i did it anyways..

LV.png

enjoy~

and guys, actually use them! i hate it when i spend my precious making these knowing the requester won't use them. >_<; it's cool if you don't use them right away and wait a bit.

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
A request please
+i would like a (pixel or chao);Pixel
character: Togekiss
pose: Flying
expression: Happy
extras: none

thank you~

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
*Picks up her banner*
I <3 it, thank you....so much for doing it.
I was worried that you might of forgotten about it.

junpearl63

their rooms
OKAY! i'm done requests! well, sorta. the dragonite pixel is being delayed...i'm having some trouble with it...but other than that, now i'm open! just don't flood me with requests again...pixels are more time consuming than banners...x_x i'll some rules having to do with that..please read them.

junpearl63, alright. but i did have it done..w.e. if you would still like to see how it turned out here it is anyways..
paaru.png

enjoy~

and guys, actually use them! i hate it when i spend my precious making these knowing the requester won't use them. >_<; it's cool if you don't use them right away and wait a bit.

Oh, it looks great! It turned out to be just like I've expected! Thanks! I will use it right away!

Rosemary

Sparkling Star

Tadashi

kiss my greens
.+i would like a banner;
text: It's a race against time

to reach the Vermilion Gate

{PS: can you seperate the lines of text exactly as shown? placement in the actual banner is up to you~}
size: I think 400x200 is good, but if you like, you can make it 400x300
image(s): one two three four - only use May & Jackie (the blonde guy) from this image, plz!
extras: I'm using this as a banner to advertise my fanfic, so I don't really want much in the way of complexity. If you can, can you set the tone of the banner to be kind of dark? (It's kind of a dark story.) Also, I'm sorry about the uneven picture sizes, and the redonkulus request.

I thank you in advance if you choose to accept this, Lil Crickee ^^ If you have any questions or whatnot, feel free to shoot me a VM/PM.

mockingjay

swift and lol
.+i would like a (banner or icon); Banner
text: Wormow
size: 300 x 110
image(s): Click
background: a night sky
extras: some effects. thanks in advance, oh and can i use this as my sig on my forum?

aclover

VICTORiOUS

aclover

VICTORiOUS
well, no actually. you requested when i was still closed if you had read the post. just because i post some pretty pictures, don't assume things. ;/
but i'm in no mood to start an argument on nothing, so whatever. you're accepted. that was my last pixel request, and i have one more opening for banners, avatars, or chaos.

Red_Headphones

banners & icons;
.+i would like a banner
text: Feel the wrath of Pixelot!
size:400x300
image(s):http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g222/MoonlightNeko/Angry_Trainer.jpg (can you not include the japanese symbols?) and http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm158/cutebuneary/Pokemon/Vulpix.gif (that's Pixelot XD)
background: http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss282/Red_Headphones/circus-freak-red-black.jpg (does it work now?)
extras: Make it look really cool and battle-y! (feel free to flip the vulpix in another direction to make the fire on it fit.

Last edited:

aclover

VICTORiOUS
well, no actually. you requested when i was still closed if you had read the post. just because i post some pretty pictures, don't assume things. ;/
but i'm in no mood to start an argument on nothing, so whatever. you're accepted. that was my last pixel request, and i have one more opening for banners, avatars, or chaos.

ok! i dont like arguements either...

yay, i'm done! but this isn't my best batch...

Tadashi;
race.png

Pokemaniac Erika;
torchicuno-1.png

Wormow
;
wormow.png

i love this background

aclover;
bob.png

Red_Headphones
;
pixelot.png

meh...~_~ feel free to shoot me. but either way, i'm open~

aclover

VICTORiOUS
yay, i'm done! but this isn't my best batch...

Tadashi;
race.png

Pokemaniac Erika;
torchicuno-1.png

Wormow
;
wormow.png

i love this background

aclover;
bob.png

Red_Headphones
;
pixelot.png

meh...~_~ feel free to shoot me. but either way, i'm open~

i love mine! thankyou!

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
Wow i like pixel can i have 1 ^^

.+ i would like a pixel:
character: female raichu
pose: stand and evil smile
expression: close 1 eyez, u know ^^
extras: deep pink bow on head and black dot beside left eyez like misty sister ^^

I hope u do it well ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.