• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.+ crick crack pop rocks [request shop] ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens

Tadashi;
race.png

That's great, Lil Crickee, thank you very much! ^_^ I shall use it soon~

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Hey frannn! Awesome shop! =] I need a banner, please.

.+i would like a banner;
text: [Main Text:] The Origami Swan~
Deliciously Metrosexual
[Sub Text:] Enter: Cloudburst Depths
size: Is it possible for you to make two; 342x171 + 342x178 so I can compare?
image: &&/ (( Is it possible to take out the wings? Oh, and not the whole character, just whatever you can fit where it still looks nice. ))
background: I guess the same background as the picture, but with lots of effects and such. Maybe some sparkles? Oh, I really like the effects you put into junpearl63's Paaru banner. So, something like that? Except, instead of blue's and oranges, I need lime and plum, so like, recolor the background, I guess?
extras: A really elegant font, if you can. And make the banner have a whimsical and fun feel to it, please. And a solid, black line border. And if you can't use the same background as the pic, then any sky-ish thing like that will do. Oh, and maybe add in some glowing effects?

Aaah, I feel like I'm so demanding. Take your time! I won't be using it on this forum, it's for an RPG, and that guy's my character. But I'll link to the shop and credit =)

Thanks Crickee!

Last edited:

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
A banner for me, please =]

.+i would like a banner;
text: Spinnin' Around ~
size: 400 x 120
image(s): Spinda
background: As long as its colourful, I don't mind.
extras: Make it look super cute and colourful, please. And with the Spinda picture, take out the Japanese writing.

Thankyou so much in advance.

Oh, your Spoink banner is so cute!

ugh, i wanted to wait until i was done everything but i can't help it!

i finished zhanton's banner 1st, and i had so much fun with it. I LOVE IT! ^_^
don't worry you other two, i'm doing your requests too!

spinny.png

here you go hun, enjoy~ i even made a special star + dots brush just for your banner! ><; p.s, the three little stars at the top right are transparent ;)

doesn't mean i'm open though. >_<

Last edited:
yey! i'm done! ^^

this sure was an interesting batch. i had tons of fun doing it!

m!ss p!nk;
chuchu.png

sorry, her legs are all weird and skinny. x_x

Alkaide;

342x178
1-1.png

342x171
2-1.png

i wasn't sure if you wanted two different styles for each banner so they're the same but one's slightly bigger like you asked. >.< it's not like noticeably plum and lime, but it's there, sorta. ^^;

so yeah, i'm open!

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Hello :) Request Time ~
Could I get 3 Pixels in one???? Or would that count as 3 requests instead of one.

pixels & chaos
.+i would like a ; Pixel
character(s) : (From Left To right) Cyndaquil, Chikorita (Have it in the middle kind of on top of the others), Totodile.
pose: In there new HeartGold and SoulSilver Art stuff
expression: Just like in the Art from HG SS
extras: Have them all on a even level like on a even floor, don't draw the floor but have it even and have it WBG please

EDIT: And if I can't have all 3 together then just Chikorita

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Thanks Crickee, it's AMAZING! =D

m!ss p!nk

Puss wuss >3
yey! i'm done! ^^

this sure was an interesting batch. i had tons of fun doing it!

m!ss p!nk;
chuchu.png

sorry, her legs are all weird and skinny. x_x

Alkaide;

342x178
1-1.png

342x171
2-1.png

i wasn't sure if you wanted two different styles for each banner so they're the same but one's slightly bigger like you asked. >.< it's not like noticeably plum and lime, but it's there, sorta. ^^;

so yeah, i'm open!

Cute x3

I will put it in my sig later ^^

ThanX alooootz ^^

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥

.+i would like a banner;

text: --none--
size: 280 x 140
image(s): pink
background: anything, as long as it fits the image
extras: you could put brushes

Thanks in advance~ ^^

ZFXZFX

pixels & chaos
.+i would like a pixel;
character: Arcanine
pose: Dis One
expression: Happy
extras: Can you make Him have Dark Blue fur instead of Orange please?

aclover

VICTORiOUS
banners & icons;
.+i would like a banner;
text: Thundaw PAWNCH!!
size: sig size please!
image(s):http://www.serebii.net/anime/NextOn/468.jpg
background:eek:range/yellow with the transparent stars like that spinda banner in the same place
extras:can i have the Thundaw in a lightning style text and the PAWNCH!! in what ever you think suits it best please

good luck!

banners & icons;
.+i would like a banner;
image(s):http://www.serebii.net/anime/NextOn/468.jpg
background:eek:range/yellow with the transparent stars like that spinda banner in the same place
extras:can i have the Thundaw in a lightning style text and the PAWNCH!! in what ever you think suits it best please

good luck!

could you give me a better image or images? it's small and kinda hard to work with.

edit, nvm. i'll think of something.

well, i'm gonna close up again. y'all are accepted.

Last edited:

aclover

VICTORiOUS

could you give me a better image or images? it's small and kinda hard to work with.

edit, nvm. i'll think of something.

well, i'm gonna close up again. y'all are accepted.

is the pic better now?
banners & icons;
.+i would like a banner;
image(s):http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/electivire.png
background: this:http://www.fotomotivy.cz/menu/priroda/Electrical Storm.jpg

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Ah it's nice thank's but is it possible that you can make the body color abit more yellowish??? If not I'll take that

Status
Not open for further replies.