• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

.+ crick crack pop rocks [request shop] ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

aclover

VICTORiOUS
sorry for the double post, here's one more request. i'm delaying the arcanine pixel for now...it's taking up a lot of time...x_x

aclover;
pawnch.png

besides all that, i'm open! request..? D:

i love it! thx!

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Oh okay thats fine Thanks :)

And New Request (I'm gonna use them once I have all 3 starters :) So I'll request the other one when you have the time)

pixels & chaos
.+i would like a (pixel or chao); Pixel
character: Cyndaquil
pose: In it's new HG/SS pose
expression: Like the one in the HG/SS Pose
extras: None thanks :)

Oh okay thats fine Thanks :)

And New Request (I'm gonna use them once I have all 3 starters :) So I'll request the other one when you have the time)

pixels & chaos
.+i would like a (pixel or chao); Pixel
character: Cyndaquil
pose: In it's new HG/SS pose
expression: Like the one in the HG/SS Pose
extras: None thanks :)

sure accepted. i could do totodile for you and just get it over with, if that's ok.

AND READ THE 1ST POST NEW REQUESTERS. new rules and stuff, you better follow them.
rawr~

Rosemary

Sparkling Star

I'm still using the old pixel you made for me in another forum and of course giving credit , now I would like to request something else ^^

"Shake your Kitty "

.+i would like a (banner or icon);Banner
text: Love for Stones
size:320x150
image(s):1,2,3
background:hmm.. can it be a blend of different colors please?or whatever you think looks best
extras:have fun making it and thank you,

okay, done!

danchimchar, i've started totodile. in the mean time here's cyndaquil.

quill.png

it looks silly. :c

Rosemary;

i made 3 different ones.

1-2.png

2-2.png

3.png

pic your best one?

and i'm sorry at the requester who ordered an arcanine, it's just too hard for me. D: don't hate me. >.<

Rosemary

Sparkling Star

Alkaide

Scary Faerie♥
Shake your Kitty

.+i would like a banner;
text: I know things now~ (With the "~" included)
size: 360x310 *
background: Same as the picture, just add in a lot of effects and such
extras: Make sure you get Little Red's face and stuff, and fit in whatever you can by going down the pic. Leave it black and white for the most part but add in a lot of color accents to make it look vibrant (maybe red's, green's, blue's, and yellow's?). As far as effects, make it look enchanted, with a touch of musical effects. As far as fonts... I guess it should match the effects. Oh, and a border of some kind.

* - Can you cut the banner, too? If you can, cut it in half horizontally so the top half is 360x180 and the bottom half is 360x130, then split the top half so that both sides are 180x180. Edit: Actually, the banner's enough work. I can split it myself. =]

Thanks in advance =) [I hate requesting banners 'cause every time I reread what I wrote I sound so demanding D< haha.]

Last edited:
I love how you do your banners. :3 I'm in need of a nice signature. XD
--------
Shake your Kitty
--------
.+i would like a (banner or icon);Banner
text: Let the Challenge Begin...
size:320x150
image(s):[x] [x]
background: Hm.. I'm not sure, but can you make the color scheme mix with the frontier colors? In other words, colorful? I'm not quite sure how to explain these kinds of things. xD;
extras: Eh, just make sure it's neat and appealing. :3 Other than that, don't rush. XD Take your time and have fun with it please. ^^

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Yeah Love it can't wait for the final one

Zhanton

le quant-à-soi
Shake your Kitty!

.+i would like a banner;
text: Embrace the cold ~
size: 400 x 114
image(s): This or that
background: Icy, one that matches the image.
extras: Make it cool cute, please. Thanks in advance. Choose whichever image you think will work best with the banner.

Alkaide, pokefan#493, zhanton. you're all accepted~

Team Brushfire; thank you for the cookie, but you need to read the rules again. :/

but i have 4 requests, and that's enough right now for me. so i'm closed~

okay, 2 outta 5 done. don't worry, i'm working on the rest! ^_^
they're the 1st two banners requested.

Alkaide;
lilred.png

alky, you don't sound demanding, i enjoy doing your requests. :p

pokefan#493;
letthechallengebegin.png

i really like rainbows and white borders....<3

edit;

lbsweet96;
sphealy.png

it's so weird looking, sorry.

still not open btw. D:

Last edited:
yeeey! i'm completely done everything! i'm open now!

DanChimchar
;
tootoo.png

sorry the totodile looks like crap. i couldn't put the other set of fangs on the other side or else it looked weird. :s >___<

try not to ask me for pixel sets again anyone..^^;

zhanton;
lovely.png

i changed the size, sorry! i found it easier to work with. ^^;

but damnit! why the hell do your banners always turn out so damn sexy?! :mad:

Rosemary

Sparkling Star
Shake your Kitty

pixels & chaos
.+i would like a (pixel or chao);Pixel
character: this
pose:Seating almost like in the sprite
expression: looking curious
extras:It's a fakemon hope there's no trouble if you need more reference just tell me.

Thank you .

Status
Not open for further replies.