• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crimson Crisis more info + other new ocg 5D's products

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Rai, half the time the forum does it without us noticing. You won't keep mod long if you start reporting people for that. Check the rules about DPing.

The reason half the time the forum does it without you noticing, is because I've been deleting them.

arapokeyugioh

Master Mentalist
Dark Synchro

http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w207/manjyoume3/crms/darksynchro.jpg
looks like we know the new concept card
freezing Fitzgerald
Ultra Rare Water/Demon?-Dark Synchro Level -5
2500 atk/??? def
new concept negative levels
dark synchro
dark tuners
the stars on this card are staring from the opposite side and or blue indicating negative levels
instead of a white background it has a grey one
many people on pojo ar already speculating posiibel combos
think of Burden Of The Mighty this card has a negative level so it's attack might? increase instead of decrease
gravity Bind,and Level Limit Area B will be useless on this card

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
@Rai
Actually, if the double posts contains EXACTLY the same thing, then it is very possible that it's a forum lag, and there's no need to report or infract that, just delete the double post :)
But if it contains different thing.....well, it's up to you, you're the mod here :p

on topic,
So Negative Level Synchro will have Grey background?
But that Freezing Fitzgerald looks like an Effect Monster rather than a grey-colored card.....

I wonder how you will perform a Negative Level Synchro Summon, as the standard Synchro Summon needs you to adds up Level, not minus them.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w207/manjyoume3/crms/darksynchro.jpg
looks like we know the new concept card
freezing Fitzgerald
Ultra Rare Water/Demon?-Dark Synchro Level -5
2500 atk/??? def
new concept negative levels
dark synchro
dark tuners
the stars on this card are staring from the opposite side and or blue indicating negative levels
instead of a white background it has a grey one
many people on pojo ar already speculating posiibel combos
think of Burden Of The Mighty this card has a negative level so it's attack might? increase instead of decrease
gravity Bind,and Level Limit Area B will be useless on this card

Holy crud! Awesome!

Btw, I will infract where and when I deem necessary, just make sure you delete your double posts -_-''

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
It's a neat conept, because this will affect the whole game and not just Synchros. But is this jumping the shark? Only time (and YVD) will tell.

And now, I'm off to the raging boards of Pojo.

Negative level sounds quite..interesting. I wonder how this should turn out.

The game just suddenly got a little more complicated, that's if this widespreads far.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
And expect to be more suprised, 5D's 1st season isn't even done :\

As for the Dark Synchro Hypothesis, I agree with the minus tuners and the subtraction of levels.

The information on the dark synchro was removed..

Perhaps it wasn't confirmed yet.

As far as I'm concerned, Dark Synchros at least exist in the anime; it was previewed in epsiode 26. It'll at least happen eventually.

Oh alright then. I'm not that far yet, I'm like five episodes behind right now since I've had no time to watch them.

At least that's good to know. I can go around spreading this.

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
The Dark Synchro monster...
400px-FreezingFitzgeraldCRMS-JP.png