• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crimson Crisis TCG Sneak Peak

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Violet Witch. Yes, about time I can finally get my hands on that card.

Greed Quasar, Zeta, and Tethys. Nice.

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

Multiply and Makiu? FINALLY xD

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
Who wants to make an OTK with Puppet King; drawing three and then dropping them all by forcing your opponent to add a card to their hand?

And to think I still need to make Steel Cores...

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Who wants to make an OTK with Puppet King; drawing three and then dropping them all by forcing your opponent to add a card to their hand?

And to think I still need to make Steel Cores...

I like the sounds of that, I would make a Puppet deck myself, but I have no idea what else to use...

Steel Cores come second, Puppet King comes first! :D

SmartD

TCG exclusives (mostly) revealed. Bone Crusher goes great with Zombie Master, Totem Dragon works well in a Dragon Deck, Royal Swamp Eel is not that great, and Alien Kid and Code A Ancient Rules are wonderful in an Alien Deck. Synchro Change, Submarine Frog, and Dark Voltanis have yet to be revealed.

Munchy.42

I'm loving Makiu and Multiply :DDDDD New Yugi cards!

The Blackwing cards look pretty cool too and the art on Red Dragon/Assault Mode is awesome.

cybermew

A la lune!
TCG exclusives (mostly) revealed. Bone Crusher goes great with Zombie Master, Totem Dragon works well in a Dragon Deck, Royal Swamp Eel is not that great, and Alien Kid and Code A Ancient Rules are wonderful in an Alien Deck. Synchro Change, Submarine Frog, and Dark Voltanis have yet to be revealed.

Dude, you need to go eat your spleen for that comment.

Royal Swamp Eel is AMAZING. Super Ancient Deepsea Coelcanth = Broken

SmartD

Dude, you need to go eat your spleen for that comment.

Royal Swamp Eel is AMAZING. Super Ancient Deepsea Coelcanth = Broken

Well... pardon me for overlooking the fact. Next time, try not to be so hard. Yeah, that Eel card does go great with the colecanth card.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
Hey guys, remember me?!...no? Whatever >_< Sneak Preview was today, so how was yours? After giving up on playing Yu-Gi-Oh! consistently due to school, I decided to just go to a SP (mostly due to a new friend who's begging me to go to my local).

The pack and its cover card
My Ultras
Parallels I won from a trivia game and a random Reborn from Dark Legends
A poster I won from the trivia game (non-Yugioh related)

Not too shabby in my opinion. It was also my local's 1st Sneak Preview with a whole lot of give-aways (a raffle for Emergency Teleports and Honest!) & a small trinkets for trivia games.

Last edited:

Freya

Noam Chompsky
Hey guys, remember me?!...no? Whatever >_< Sneak Preview was today, so how was yours? After giving up on playing Yu-Gi-Oh! consistently due to school, I decided to just go to a SP (mostly due to a new friend who's begging me to go to my local).

The pack and its cover card
My Ultras
Parallels I won from a trivia game and a random Reborn from Dark Legends
A poster I won from the trivia game (non-Yugioh related)

Not too shabby in my opinion. It was also my local's 1st Sneak Preview with a whole lot of give-aways (a raffle for Emergency Teleports and Honest!) & a small trinkets for trivia games.

Holy **** where have you been? I also spy Haruhi stuff : D.

Midnite

*Out of Titles*
I'm just not that much interested in Yu-Gi-Oh TCG anymore due to being in a high school whose teachers gives insane HW, not playing in school anymore, and other hobbies I've been ignoring while playing the TCG. I just used the Haruhi to hold down the poster (there just happened to be 4 DVDs too).

I forgot to post my Supers >_<
Also lol if you compare mine (left) and my friend's (right) AIM status.

For those who would like to know a trivia I answered.
"What is Bandit Keith's full name?"

Some serious ones they had were, "Name OTKs" and "Ways to draw cards in the 1st turn".

EDIT: W00t in my 777th post xD

Last edited:
Ugh...I don't think anyone pulled less holos then me. One of my not so great Sneak Previews. :/

Worst thing is I can't attend Day 2 this time.

Secret Rares - None Damn it...

Ultra Rares
Violet Witch
Blackwing Armor Master
Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar
Red Archfiend Dragon/Assault Mode (ultimate)

Super Rares
Arcanite Magician
Totem Dragon
2x Alien Kid
2x Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode

Only rare worth mentioning, Gladiator Beast Samnite.

But..I did pick up five CSOCs.
Neos Wiseman
Mark of the Rose
Gouka, Pyre of Malice

Nuetral_RF

best at what he does
Ugh...I don't think anyone pulled less holos then me. One of my not so great Sneak Previews. :/

Worst thing is I can't attend Day 2 this time.

Secret Rares - None Damn it...

Ultra Rares
Violet Witch
Blackwing Armor Master
Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar
Red Archfiend Dragon/Assault Mode (ultimate)

Super Rares
Arcanite Magician
Totem Dragon
2x Alien Kid
2x Colossal Fighter/Assault Mode

Only rare worth mentioning, Gladiator Beast Samnite.

But..I did pick up five CSOCs.
Neos Wiseman
Mark of the Rose
Gouka, Pyre of Malice

Wanna trade me that Armor Master ;D

Mine was pretty bad. By the time I go there, all the packs were sold out, so I just went around looking for Samnites. Found three, and sold the playset for $45, rofl. I came home with no new cards but I had fun chilling with people and playing random money games.