• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crimson Fury vs Team Enchanted Gardens

Status
Not open for further replies.

AB2

cake cake cake cake
yeah I got wasted on apple juice and canned cranberry sauce this might take a while to get over so the battle might take a while o.0

DrasticPhase

Half ded
I have contacted Nilla a day ago. Still waiting for a response. Hope it doesn't be an activity win for me, or maybe I do want it...

xShayde

Banned
Good liuc both sides.

Edit: can't spell luck. Also I am in this war, will contact my beautiful nemesis once I am no longer drunk and or hung over.

hope u fall down the stairs u drunken bub

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
gl both sides lets win this teg :3 though its nice to see people on the other side i know too

tleon

Well Mol needs to show up lol also belated good luck to both sides

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
From my understanding,

Nilla is now facing Shreyas. (PO)

AB2 vs Laison will also now be PO

Mine and TheMEtalOverLord will be wifi still, will contact him again.

Lets try to get these matches done guys.

Last edited:

Yellow De Viridian Grove

From my understanding,

Nilla is now facing Shreyas. (PO)

AB2 vs Laison will also now be PO

Mine and TheMEtalOverLord will be wifi still, will contact him again.

Lets try to get these matches done guys.

This is right. Can we finish this soon. The deadline is technically the 5th, in 2 days. Please get these things done.

Myrrh

Noooooo, you guys let my awesome wins and Im_Kn0wN_2_aLL's awesome wins go to waste ;n;

So what's gonna happen here?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
not trying to be pushy but we got to get these battles done! one day before deadline...so at least one battle needs to be done to determine the winner of inactivity....i hate to tie...

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Welp, I battled ElxceL 3-0 and 4-0 respectively due to hax. To sum up the hax, I got frozen once and critted oh so many times.
If I don't want this happening to me again, I should use Magma Armor and Battle Armor respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.