• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

<<Crimson Infinite>> Online ~PG14~

Pyroli

Banned
The Hawkeye
Alleline Hawke
Level 1 | Ranger | Heartfelt Meadows

Alleline grinned, keeping up with her shooting to assist Morningstar. After what seemed close to about five shots, the wolf fell, defeated thanks to their combined efforts. The wolf’s body slowly materialized into <<Gold>> and a bit of <<Wolf Pelt>>, she grinned. The first kill in a game always felt so great, it was like you had power just flowing through your body.

"We still have the primary quest at hand. While we are killing mooks, do note that we're still heading for the Deep Blue Beach," Said Morningstar, winking and tilting her head in a painful looking angle.

Alleline blushed feeling the old woman blink at her, being quite young herself and somewhat confused on her sexuality made her blush even harder, she quickly looked away long enough to regain her composure. “Yeah… got it! Let’s get going!” Added Alleline, looking in the direction of the beach, she was ready for anything this game was willing to throw at her. She moved up a little closer to Morningstar as the two looked around for the dog, or something else to strike. “Wanna start heading out?” Asked Alleline with a grin, she stepped ahead of Morningstar, letting her hips sway as she walked. Two could play Morningstar’s flirting game.

She decided to quickly send Morningstar a friend request, so the two could find eachother if they got seperated.

Send <<Friend Request: Morningstar>>
[Are Your Sure?]
Yes/No

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Crimson Flame
Leo Silverstone
Level 1 Red Mage
Heartfelt Meadows

As much as I wanted to help that girl, Kaari was right. There was nothing any of us could do but watch unless one of them surrendered or someone got beaten. I still felt bad about leaving her there to face that brute alone though... With that situation behind us, I followed Kaari and the rest of the party into the Meadows. As soon as we got there, we encountered a <<Wolf>>. After Kaari did her thing, it was my turn. Oh, boy! Time to test my new magical powers! Before I had a chance to do that, the thing lept foward, and bit me! Of course! Always attack the mage first. Wonderful.

<<Crimson Flame HP: 90>>

I stick out my arm, Rod in hand, and shout "Fire!" to cast the aforementioned spell. A firey blast suddenly exploded in the wolf's face.

<<Wolf: 70 HP>>

This seemed like it would be too easy. The four of us could beat this thing no problem. Then, the wolf let out a howl. Unfortunately, these games never made it this easy. This Wolf had friends. Soon enough, two more wolves came out to help their injured friend. I thought that was really sweet. Even if they were bloodthirsty wolves, they still come out to help their friend. That's loyalty right there! I smiled. "Aw, I'm sorry for hurting your friend. We just wanna go get a boy's lost dog. So if you move out of the way, we'll leave you alone."

As I expected, they didn't listen. Well, what did ya expect? They were AI monsters. It was still worth a shot. The wolves merely growled at us, and looked at us like we were lunch.

I sighed. "Yeah, I thought so." Looking at the HUD. I saw that it was still my turn. The only command available to me was <<Magic>> Being a Red Mage, White Mages heal better than me, and Black Mages dealt more damage than me. To make up for the lack of specialization, I had a Class Exclusive ability that allowed me to cast two spells back-to-back in the same turn, Dualcast.

So, I decided to give <<Charm>> a whirl. I cast it, and several pink hearts came out, and hit one of the healthy wolves. I crossed my fingers. "PleaseWorkPleaseWorkPleaseWork..."

Sure enough, it worked. The Charmed Wolf looked at me with pink hearts in it's eyes, and panting like a puppy. This would be adorable if it weren't a monster.

Then it stopped being adorable when that charmed wolf turned around and attacked it's former companion. I thought that was mean. S/he didn't need to betray his/her friends just because s/he fell in love. Great, now I'm a homewrecker... It was worse because that wolf was already injured, s/he could've attacked the other one at least!

<<Wolf: 60 HP>>

On top of that, casting those spells had lowered my Mana. Though, nothing too bad...

<<Crimson Flame: 80 MP>>

The Charm effect quickly wore off. Now, both of them were pissed. Meanwhile, that third one decided to take this opportunity to bite me too. Thank goodness we don't actually feel pain in these games. Otherwise, I'd be in serious pain right now.

<<Crimson Flame: 80 HP>>

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Count DVB
Diego Vendrix
Level 1 Monk
Pear Des City

Count DVB simply wished the little girl the best of luck before following Karai. He also felt annoyed by the map thing. He needed to ask Karai if she was truly a she. It would make things less complicated. Or more. He wasn't sure. At least it would make things less anxious for him, anyway.

He then saw his part encountered a wolf. He saw Karai was battling it. He then saw Crimson get into the battles when more wolves came into the picture.

Count DVB realized that his moveset changed whether he had on his weapon equipped or not. Mainly in terms of how many and strength. Because he was currently holding his bisento, he had less moves available, but they would pack a bit more of a punch.

He also noticed that instead of Magic Points, he had Qi Points. He thought that was a pretty cool thing. He saw that it was his turn to attack. He needed to see what moves he had.

As a Monk, he could fight weaponless and had access to armor-piercing moves with his hands. However, with his bisento, he could attack multiple enemies. Count DVB took a deep breath as he did with doing... wu wei... 'the effortless action...

<<Wu Wei: Wide Flow>>

Count DVB closed his eyes and without effort, swung the bisento and hit all three wolves, dealing them each 10 damage.

Count DVB checked his stats.

Count DVB
100 HP
85 QP

He then saw one of the wolves come after him and bite him.

Count DVB
90 HP
85 QP

Samantha Sparks

Morningstar
Level 1 | Heartfelt Meadows

Morningstar smiled as she silently licked her lips like a personified predator. She watched her ally The Hawkeye respond happily. She too, smiled. Morningstar then noted something.

Accept friend request from The Hawkeye?
Yes/No

Today was such a perfect day and nothing could ruin it. When the Ranger girl asked if they would like to proceed, she simply replied, "very well," before heading out for the Deep Blue Beach. She then began to head towards the Deep Blue Beach, only to be blocked by a vicious-looking serpentine being known as <<Lesser Serpent | Level 1>>.

"Don't worry about these little fellows, they probably don't have high defenses..." Morningstar said as she slammed the viper down with a spiked shoe of hers, right in the neck. If that monster had feelings, it would probably cry. What do you know, it was - it was hissing in pain. This game just could not get any more realistic and fun. Morningstar then proceeded to slam its tail with her giant mace.

<<Lesser Serpent | HP: 70%>>

It just kept dwindling at a slow rate. She tortured the snake so cruelly, one could almost see her as an animal abuser. She did mention her enjoying 'wrecking things', and this was probably what she meant.

Xander Kaiser

Any cookies up here?
Daisuke
Level 1 Samurai
Pear Des City

Daisuke stood at the center of town, reccently logged in. 'Wonderful! Quick load time, no messy custimization, no hiccups, and everything looks real!' The blond samurai marveled. His grey armor clinked as he surveyed the scene. 'Especially the ladies...' he noted, watching a few females with noticble chests. 'First things first,' Daisuke muttered, pounding a fist into his open hand. 'This class ueses many swords, but only gives me one to start with,' he grumbled, casting a gaze to the <<Muramasa>> at his hip. 'Kinda of a famous weapon to give to newbs, huh?' Shaking his head, he headed of to <<Bore's Items>> instructed on the map.

Heartfelt Meadows

A health and mana poition in hand, Daisuke believed with his findings. 'Let's see here, find Lucky, grab fiveolf pelts, a few crab claws, generic stuff.' Beyond the gates og <<Pear Des City>> were sprawling with plyer activity. 'As long as no one steals loot...' the blond samurai steeled himself, drew his blade, and attacked the nearest wolf he spotted.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
((OCC: So three wolves, 50 HP, 90HP and 90HP? Leave it to poor Athena, huh? Also DVB, not entirely sure about the Qi points since Jean and I are planning Items for HP/Mana recover only))

Red Athena
Holy Knight ~ Alexis Roma
Lvl 1 || Heartfelt Meadows

"Whoa!!!" The meadows looked so green and pretty. Along the way I stopped on a couple occasions to pick a few flowers. I wanted to make bracelets for my new friends. I wanted to show them that, despite knowing them for such a short period of time, I cared to have a long lasting friendship. As we continued walking, I did my best to twist enough flower stems for three colorfull bracelets.

It wasn't long before we were attacked by three mean <<Wolf>>. I gazed in amazement as our party went into battle. I witnessed Karai use her mighty dual ended scythe, Crimson use his beautiful spells and Count DVB use his weapon so effortlessly. I knew I had to prove myself. That's why I was here. I wouldn't let them down. They can count on me! I thought as I got into offensive position, slightly bent forward with Andromeda's Chain in hand. And then all three <<Wolf>> charged me.

I lifted Andromeda's Chain and swung it mid-air. Then, I closed my eyes and allowed my weapon be my guide in this battle. As the three <<Wolf>> visciously approached me, I started walking to them with my weapon still in full swing and ready to strike. The way I was walking I felt like a model on a runway. A cool pretty smart totally independent model who didn't need rescuing because she was that awesome. As vicious as could be, one of the <<Wolf>> jumped at me but I swung Andromeda's Chain straight into it causing like 100 damage. I grinned as the fould beast dissapeared into thin air. The other two <<Wolf>> were so scared that they ran with their tails between their legs. Karai cheered me on saying, "Red Athena you're so cool! I wanna be just like you!" Then, one of the boys who tried to kiss me earlier jumped to my arms and told me, "Red Athena I was so scared!"
"Ho ho ho!" A big cheesy smile formed on my face as I threw my signature 'victory' sign. I chuckled as I carried my prince into the sunset, Karai and the other boy following not far behind.

"Ho ho ho!" I opened my eyes, my victory sign still high in place. Suddenly, I saw the three <<Wolf>> charging for me and they seemed very mad. I came to the conclusion that I never did beat them. "Oiii ... " I pouted; I imagined the whole thing so I did what I knew best: I took off running.

"Ehhh!!!"

I was now running circles around my party, three <<Wolf>> chasing me relentlessly.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Nightshade
Lovina Castiglioni
Lv.1 | Heartfelt Meadows

"She stole three [Tomato] and you are her accomplice!" The guards yelled at the Dark Knight named Aries as they pointed at me accusingly. I glared back at them with peridot-colored eyes in protest, though it was indeed partially true. That was it, I was done for and probably going to jail for this thanks to some stupid tattler, and perhaps even the Dark Knight next to me who would probably rat me out. The things people do that made them idiots...

To my surprise though, he did not turn me in or anything. In fact, he actually defended me, for no fucking reason at all.

"I'm not her accomplice nor do I believe she took anything. Unless you can prove otherwise, I suggest you get out of my way." Aries said, after which I held both my hands up in the air with a smirk on my face, showing that there were no <<Tomato>> in my possession before giving them the finger. The guards then quickly retreated. This boy...he was something else, though not exactly in a good way. Probably brave, yes, but also cocky and brash like hell.

"An Assassin? Perhaps we'll meet again in battle. Which side makes little difference." He said, walking away before Nightshade could reply. The Assassin was also about to head in her own way, but was stopped by another voice, causing her to turn around.

boing boing boing

"Excuse me, Nightshade is it? Yes, are you deathly allergic to fabric? I don't know who told you otherwise, but looking like a Gothic Hooker is certainly not going to get any free gold in this game." It came from a Magic Knight named Luna, who was dressed in pink. Pink. Mio Dio, it was so unflattering. Who the hell would make herself a walking target by wearing pink anyway?

"Shut off, cagna! Unless you want me to carve that pretty little face of yours, pink bitch." I shot back, holding up my khopesh as I did so, before turning my back towards her and heading in the direction I originally intended. People like her, they get on my nerves and are frankly a waste of time to listen to. She might as well talk to her hands, at least they're stupid enough to listen to her. As I kept moving, I received a notification, interrupting me from my progress. Groaning, I checked it out.

boing boing

<<Game Menu>>
Accept <<Friend Request: Aries>>

I looked at the request, recognizing the name as the Dark Knight's. Already? That guy...could I even trust him? Dudes are just so fucking good at playacting though. But then, he did save my ass, though he perhaps did it only for his rep, just like every cocky guy. I hesitated and thought about it, before reluctantly making my choice. Helping was helping after all, but it was just for that and nothing more, I still hate his attitude after all.

[Are You Sure?]
Yes/No

Once I was finished, I went on her way. However, a flying throwing-star appeared right in front of my face. I held my khopesh up to block it, saving my skin from shredding. Who the heck tried to aim at me in the first place? I looked right behind and saw a shadow in the distance. Whoever it was...I was going to get even with him or her sooner or later.

boing boing boing

Samantha Sparks

Undine
Level 1 | Heartfelt Meadows

Undine was slaying a <<Lesser Serpent | Level 1>>. She was rather slow on land, even with unrealistically little clothing. She just could not go faster on land. The snake crawled up her bare skin before proceeding to sink its teeth into it. Out of fear, she activated <<Tidal Wave>> once more, producing massive damage onto the serpent.

<<Lesser Serpent | HP: 70%>>

Just then, she noted how she got the <<Poison>> status. With that, she started to whimper while continuously fighting the viper. When she was just left with 10% HP, she had slain the snake. An <<Antidote>> materialized into her hand for the drinking.

She then proceeded to the Deep Blue Beach...

Level 1 | Deep Blue Beach

Her breasts continued to bounce as if those seashells would come of immediately to reveal her bare body. She proceeded towards the shore and saw a young girl resting. Being shy and klutzy, it wasn't easy for her to guess the little girl's class.

"Hello..." Undine asked, " I'm Un-undine.

"He- he- hello," the young lady replied, "I'm Nirvana." With that, the lady used a powerful <<Cure>> to raise Undine's HP to 70%. Next thing you knew...

Accept <<Party>> Invitation from Nirvana
Yes/No

Undine jumped for joy as her breasts bounced up and down once more. "Let's go water diving, Undine," Nirvana said as the duo jumped into the Deep Blue Lake and started to swim. Undine was proven to have superior swimming that was faster than an average player's swimming speed. It appeared that Undine was one with the water, while Nirvana was just helping out. Just then, a <<Big Fish | Level 1>> appeared. They readied into battle position...

bronislav84

I <3 Catgirls
Karai
Heartfelt Meadows
Level 1

As suspected, he brought friends. One <<Wolf>> was at half health, and the others had 90%. We were hammering them but this fight was far from over. Instead of doing something Red closed her eyes and if I had to guess, she was daydreaming. When she came out of it all she had succeeded in doing was making them chase her. I figured I might as well save her. I relayed the mental command to Fang, who had lost agro of the monsters and was just standing there waiting for instructions. Understanding, he let out a howl.

<<Taunting Howl>> did no damage, but it wasn't designed for that. What it did do was cause a high amount of agro on the three <<Wolf>> in our vicinity. The howl also put a buff on our party, lowering their future agro output for a time. This caused the monsters to change their attention to Fang and would stay on him until somebody or something caused more agro than his howl. Hopefully nobody would out agro him for at least 2 turns. Unfortunately, the monsters were in an attacking mood. Sure, they stopped chasing Red, but this made them all pounce on the much larger wolf together. Each dealing 15% damage, they bit him all over. His health went down to 65% and he needed some healing soon. Another turn tanking for us would send him into the red zone.

"Good boy Fang." I cheered for my familiar. "Now don't lose agro again!" He whined in agreement.

I could use my Cure [Generic] spell on him, but I'd rather save my time for attacks. Hopefully the Count would get the message and toss a heal at Fang. Hopefully. In the meantime I moved to the middle of the wolves surrounding Fang and used <<Wide Double Slash>> again. They were all in my 180 degree cone of attack, so the skill hit them all for 10%.

<<Wolf 1: 40%>>
<<Wolf 2: 80%>>
<<Wolf 3: 80%>>

My turn was over. Hopefully the other party members would at least finish off the weakened one by the time my turn rolled around again. This would lessen the pressure on Fang.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Crimson Flame
Leo Silverstone
Level 1 Red Mage
Heartfelt Meadows

I wasn't sure what exactly happened, but Red had succeeded in pissing off the wolves enough to make them chase her. I couldn't figure out why, she didn't attack them or anything. Oh well, that's a Video Game Monster for ya. Fortunately, Karai's own wolf companion taunted the enemies, getting them away from Red. The enemy wolves now vented their frustrations out on poor Fang.

And then it was my turn once again. First, I cast <<Cure>> on Fang, Bathing him in a magical white light for a second, and healing 15% of his health. He didn't look like it was going to take much more if those wolves kept attacking him like that. Next, I used <<Fire>> Since there were three wolves this time, three blasts of Firey Magic exploded in each of their faces. Hitting each one for 10% damage without harming Fang somehow... Thankfully, those wolves were too busy with Fang, that they left me alone. My Mana was starting to decline after all this Mana usage, and I was going to need a Mana Potion soon... This Rod deals horrible Melee damage, and I'd be totally useless without my magic...

<<Wolf: 30%>>
<<Wolf: 70%>>
<<Wolf: 70%>>

Crimson Flame: 80 HP
60 MP

(OOC: I'll post as Luna later, this is just a brief post to keep my group moving.)

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Count DVB
Diego Vendrix
Level 1 Monk
Heartfelt Meadows

Diego sweatdropped at Red Athena's antics. "A regular fantasista, huh?" Diego said as he recalled when Nami called Zoro that. In Japanese, it stood for someone who had too much imagination. Oddly enough, it was also the Italian term for a striker in soccer.

Diego saw Karai was the first person to go and save Athena, using her wolf to attack them. He then saw Crimson go and attack them also. However, he also that Crimson was starting to run out of Mana. Diego cursed hinwardly for his lack of buying potions. Then again, Monks could slowly regen their HP and MP or rather QP through meditation outside of battle.

He then noticed it was his turn. He decided that he could fight with normal weapons for the time being, but Crimson needed his mana.

<<Neidan: Qi Gift>>

Diego pointed his bisento toward Crimson. The tip nearly touched his noses. Diego then let the qi flow through him and into the weapon before it sparked from the tip of the bisento and flowed into Crimson.

<<Crimson: +15 MP>>

Crimson Flame:
80 HP
75 MP

Count DVB:
90 HP
70 QP

Diego saw the wolves were still attacking Karui's.

Pyroli

Banned
The Hawkeye
Alleline Hawke
Level 1 | Ranger | Heartfelt Meadows

Alleline grinned and began following Morningstar, the party of two were certainly an odd match for most other players, a Berserker and a Ranger. But Alleline didn’t care, she was actually quite happy to have someone like that on her team, someone tough and able to take care of themselves. The duo walked towards Deep Blue Beach, only being stopped once by a rather tough looking Serpent.

Alleline jumped back and readied her bow, she watched her companion begin mutilating the small serpent. The screeching noises the small snake was making sounded so.. real, it actually somewhat sickened Alleline to think o the pain that poor snake must be feeling.

Wait

What was she saying? This was a game. It wasn’t like her and Morningstar were actually fighting real creatures, even though it felt like they were. Steel yourself Alleline, let’s finish this thing off.

Alleline fired her Crossbow in the snake’s direction, hitting it with a fine shot through the chest. The snake let out another horrible screech of pain, Alleline winced and fired once again, trying to put the snake out of it’s misery more than defeat it.

<<Lesser Serpent | Hp: 55%>>

Alleline readied her bow once again, hoping their combined efforts would finish the snake off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meulin
Amelia Watson
Level 1 | Necromancer | Pear Des City

Meulin glanced around the fantastic world that had generated in front of her, watching all the other players beginning to warp into the world at a rather fast pace. She glanced around. From what she knew about MMO’s you needed three things; One, a weapon, which she had already equipped and was ready to fight with. Two, a goal, and her current goal was to grind and hopefully gain some levels. And three, a party. That, was her second goal, she needed to find someone who looked strong, someone who seemed to be like a good help.

She pulled out the world map once again, looking at the various shops that appeared on the map. She began walking towards one, hoping to find a party there, her face was buried in the map, watching her cursor move to the shop.

Oof!

She had just bumped into something, her cat ears darted up and she looked up from the map. it was a rather tough looking male avatar, he was wearing a scary looking wolf pelt atop his head. Her ears went down defensively and she looked at him.

“S-sorry... I wasn’t watching where I was going...” She said, trembling. The boy’s name was <<Pyro>> according to the little icon floating above his head.

Xander Kaiser

Any cookies up here?
Daisuke
Level 1 Samurai
Heartfelt Meadows

"There!" With a final cry, Daisuke brought down his blade upon his fifth <<Wolf>> in an overhead strike. The sword sliced through the wild canine's flank, its flesh unveil its digital insides. In a howl of pain, the mutt exploded into worthless data, revealing a scrap of fur that represented the <<Wolf's Pelt>>. 'Well then, that's one quest down, on to the next...' Daisuke thought, going over his next plan of action while sheathing <<Muramusa.>> 'Finish off a few more quests, buy that blade, see what the next town has in store.' Unclipping a vial from his hip, the blond samurai took a swig of a health potion, revitalizing him.

<<Minor Health Potion used.>>
<<Daisuke: 67% -> 77%>>

'Hmph. Should look into alchemy,' he though, dissatisfied with the result of the concoction. 'Or maybe cooking, could carry into real life.' Daisuke snickered to himself, walking away from his hunting grounds, hoping natural regen would take care of the rest. He didn't get far when he spied upon a party of level ones struggling with a pack of <<Wolves>>. A girl with long white hair and heavy red armor made an attempt at the three <<Wolves>>, but after one swing of her whip, she fell into a trance, as it appeared to Daisuke. It inly made the mutts angry, who began to chase her around her teammates. Chuckling at the sight, the samurai took small steps towards the group, watching with interest. An Asian looking Lycan Rouge with sizable breasts called her own wolf to distract the wild ones, and chipped down their health in a couple wide slashes. A monk whom reminded Daisuke of an old cartoon took to the healing of the tamer's wolf, while a red mage sporting the classic wizard outfit went of the offensive.

Mulling over his options, Daisuke stepped forward. The natural regen recovered 5%, good enough for him.With his hand gripped on the handle, Daisuke gave a shout. "Hey uglies! Over here!" The three <<Wolves>> ignored the samurai's futile taunt, instead keeping their attacks on the beast tamer's companion. 'Huh, not enough agro.' Daisuke pondered. 'But this makes things easier.' "<<Quick Draw,>>" Daisuke muttered, and in a flash of the blade, three quick cuts found their way on to the canines, wittingly there health.

<<<Wolf 1: 23>>
<<<Wolf 2: 67%>>
<<<Wolf 3: 67%>>

And while its attention was focused otherwise, Daisuke made his own assault on the weakest link.

Last edited: