• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crimson Moon: Valiant Tales (Discussion)

@nih_ more like she blames everything that defined her as what killed her parents thusly she is anti social and a lessbian though the 2nd change is nullified as she won't get close anyone anyway..so will ahe become straight once she gains friends only time will tell

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon1010 - Someone got up and left? O___o Who?

@RW - So she is lesbian but will force herself straight to make friends, is what you're saying?

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Just posted. I may have missed something though...

That's how you respond to everything that's happened without restating it verbatim. xD And it's still short! D8

Leo has a penchant for giving hugs. He's done this three times in three RPG's, with mixed results.

EDIT: Didn't Jack walk away from Leo? Or did I misread?

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon1010 - I think you might have misread, my friend. He. Everyone is sitting down. Except, Alex. She's all over the place.

EDIT: He's thinking he'll keep away from Leo, he didn't actually move away from him, though. Sorry if I didn't make that clear. For future reference, when I type in italics, it usually means my character is thinking.

Last edited:
no...I mean if she allows herself to gain a friendthen she might revert herself to who she was or change small parts of who she is or do what I Did and mostly stay who she is....she'll most likely became straight as if this rp allows relantionships then there isn't a lesbian...I don't think but I really doubt she'd date anyone anyway...

yup her personality is confusing and sorta based on me

no...I mean if she allows herself to gain a friendthen she might revert herself to who she was or change small parts of who she is or do what I Did and mostly stay who she is....she'll most likely became straight as if this rp allows relantionships then there isn't a lesbian...I don't think but I really doubt she'd date anyone anyway...

yup her personality is confusing and sorta based on me

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I have nothing against relationships so long it's kept safe for the minor audience. I do recommend you simply play and see where the game takes you. You mentioned you're new at this whole RPing business and so am I, so allow me to help you become a better player. I'm sure I can learn plenty from you as well ... Sounds to me like she's simply bi, if shes willing to go from one side to another in a quest for someone who understands her ... or something. He. I'm no expert at these things ... Someone, any pointers?

bi might good but how about

so lesbian now and possibly lesbian or straight later...

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon1010 - You rascal! Now Jay (Yes, his nickname is Jay, I decided so just this morning) is really gonna get up and leave. Heh. Nah he won't. I'll see...

@ RW - Undecided it is then.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Sexuality is a heavily debated topic in general, but I'll drop my two cents. To me, it seems like RW's character is simply asexual, which is a real, reasonable form of sexuality. She's been badly emotionally hurt, and doesn't want close relationships at all for fear of loss, etc. She may be questioning herself, there's pain and confusion there.

I figure that if she gains enough confidence to make friends and develop romantic relationships, it doesn't really matter who it is, or what gender.

niiyhl explained it perfectly!

so I guess we wait for someone to sign as destiny then caych up to us?

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Well then there you go. Um... I'll leave it up a few days and see if someone signs up, if not then I'm sure we can move on without the Destiny Crimson.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
bi might good but how about

so lesbian now and possibly lesbian or straight later...

So she turned her back on everything she once out of the incorrect belief that she was the cause of her parents' death?

Oh boy is Diego going to have a field day with this.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Hey guys. Before we get far into Crimson, I'd like to know who plans on playing and who plans on dropping. We're still waiting on a couple folks but I best get this out of the way now. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks,

~ WarG-X

Niihyl

Posthuman
Present and accounted for, cap'n!

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Still in, chief