1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Crisis at Chargestone Cave! (723)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Rival Destinies' started by Serebii, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

I loved this episode. I liked Team Rocket's plan and it was nice to see Dwebble evolve.

2. I usually tell myself that it's just what Ash does when it comes to dexing Pokemon he's seen before, but even I found it just a bit stupid how he had to ask who a Pokemon was when it came to Galvantula.

I mean, he's seen it before in this very saga.

3. Gillachu

Gillachu Banned

Lol oh look, Dwebble finally evolved and amounted to something. I thought that those Galvantula looked too harmless to seem like threats. ;)

4. Mrs. Oreo

Mrs. Oreo Banned

Ha ha it was funny seeing Pikachu, Stunfisk and Emolga looking so worn out, plus we saw Bianca again and she's a joy to have around. The Galvantulas were creepy, tho the Joltiks swarming Pikachu was cute. :3

5. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

At long last, the Satoshi-tachi reached Electric Rock Cave, which was my favorite Isshu location. Watching the wild Batul army leeching electricity from Pikachu, Emonga, and Muggyo was unsettling, but I liked seeing Bel and Araragi-hakase again. Dent's Ishizumai evolving into Iwapalace was a good ending.

6. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

D'aw, Joltik and Galvantula are so effing cute lol: I don't get tired of seeing them turn up. Bianca was insane as always and it's good that Juniper's one of the more frequently showcased professors on the show.

7. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

This was the eve of Bianca's increased competence; it's as if her desire to continue traveling after her dad tries to bring her back home has boosted her confidence that she can take care of herself.

8. Leonhart

Leonhart Disney fanatic

Frankly, I didn't think that the Rocket-dan were needed here. The plot could've worked well without them by simply expanding the role of Electric Rock Cave and the wild Dentula.

9. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

The way Bianca knocked out those Galvantula with those Berries was great and so was her plan to use her Xtransceiver to lure the Electric Pokemon to her. Minccino should not know Thunderbolt though.

10. FullmetalJackie

FullmetalJackie Red & Green

This episode was alright. Nothing interesting really happened aside from Dwebble evolving. Bianca definitely seems a lot better in the game than her anime adaptation. I'm glad Team Rocket remembered they had Pokemon, but I'm also glad they still completed their mission somewhat. I still have no idea what the writers are trying to do with them though.