• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crisis at Ferroseed Research (742)

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Pignite saves the day.....for five seconds. Likewise, Stunfisk.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer

Janovy

Banned
Well, their meeting ended on a good note. :D

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
My favorite Pokémon hasn't appeared on the show in years, not since James released his Weezing. How do you think I feel, with some of my favorites including Dunsparce and Qwilfish?

I feel your pain! Absolutely no love for Nidorino as well since the freaking original league!

Janovy

Banned
I like that it stayed with Georgia. Having it go off with Iris would feel forced, imo.

It was a cool episode which helped Iris progress with her fear of ice types.

dman_dustin

See, people? That wasn't Iris commanding Vanilluxe against Georgia.
THAT was speculation.

Context is great, isn't it?
DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT that Iris was commanding this episode.
-----------

This episode was hard to enjoy because of how screwed up it was.

Vanilluxe belongs to Georgia, despite everything pointing to the opposite way, Iris BONDS and COMMANDS Vanilluxe, Georgia had literally NO interaction whatsoever with Vanilluxe.

What the hell?

Seriously why would a trainer bond with his/her RIVAL Pokemon.

At least with Ash and Chimchar it was because Chimchar was going to be Ash's. Here it just doesn't make any sense.

Janovy

Banned
Seriously why would a trainer bond with his/her RIVAL Pokemon.
She didn't bond, she simply cooperated with it.

Where the hell did you see bond? WHERE?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
So why was Georgia so interested with this place & what happened to Pikachu and the other pokémon?

Janovy

Banned
So why was Georgia so interested with this place & what happened to Pikachu and the other pokémon?
I think Georgia was asking for moss that can increase Pokémon's power or something like that.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
So why was Georgia so interested with this place?

Ability boosting moss apparently. And that's not surprising when you have a team that gets boosts by certain effects. If those boosts are boosted by the moss, then yeah, she gets even a bit scarier:
- Beartic: Swift Swim: Gets twice as fast usually in rain. With the moss: 4x as fast?
- Vanilluxe: Ice Body: Recovers a bit of health in hail: With the moss: Recovers more health in hail? Becoming unstoppable?
- Bisharp: Defiant: If a stat gets reduced, it's attack goes up by 2+. With the moss: 4+?

See what I mean? There's definitely potential there for Georgia's pokemon.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Ability boosting moss apparently. And that's not surprising when you have a team that gets boosts by certain effects. If those boosts are boosted by the moss, then yeah, she gets even a bit scarier:
- Beartic: Swift Swim: Gets twice as fast usually in rain. With the moss: 4x as fast?
- Vanilluxe: Ice Body: Recovers a bit of health in hail: With the moss: Recovers more health in hail? Becoming unstoppable?
- Bisharp: Defiant: If a stat gets reduced, it's attack goes up by 2+. With the moss: 4+?

See what I mean? There's definitely potential there for Georgia's pokemon.

But if the moss was so great, why did it knock out all of the pokémon when they smelt it or whatever?

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/081/159.jpg

Janovy

Banned
But if the moss was so great, why did it knock out all of the pokémon when they smelt it or whatever?
That was explained, most likely, but most of us don't speak Japanese.

I can only assume that it had such effect.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member

Not "abilities" as in... "Abilities", abilities as in "powers". The word, not the Pokemon-specific term.

gliscor&yanmega

http://www.filb.de/content/anime/bw/081/159.jpg

I'm going to assume based on the context of the pictures as I didn't watch the episode yet nor do I understand Japanese, but considering the only Pokemon who were put to sleep or whatever were Ground types and Electric types, I suppose it just had a side effect for them.

As for this episode, I do wish Iris got Vanilluxe but I can live with her not getting it, especially since the next best thing for me happened, Georgia owned it, hopefully it's seen again. I wonder if that was her third Pokemon back in Don Tournament.

It was nice seeing Stunfisk again, it'll be in the next episode two, new record? Two episodes in a role, the end is coming! Hopefully one day it can get a bigger part in an episode though.

I enjoyed Iris and Vanilluxe working together.

That's just sad how everyone ended up getting shocked by the electricity, I still found it funny though.

I liked seeing Georgia with the group.

It looks like an interesting episode to me, can't wait to watch it.

See? I knew she wouldn't catch a pokemon that belongs to Georgia. Come on, guys. :rolleyes: