• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crisis at Ferroseed Research (742)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Ferroseed Research Institute! Iris and Vanilluxe!!

On their way to Tachiwaki City, Ash & Co. meet up with Georgia and find a nearby facility where scientists are doing some tests on some Chargestones. However, when an accident happens, an electrified moss from Ferroseed starts spreading throughout the area. Getting cut off from the group, Iris finds herself stuck with an Ice-type Pokémon, Vanilluxe and has to work a way to stop the moss using the thing she hates most, Ice-type Pokémon. Will the moss stop spreading?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Eitherway.. Gotta study... Gotta combine watching this and study.... Yeah, probably the right thing to do :p

You're studying Japanese by watching this. >_>

Anyways, Iris and Axew look to be about as fearful as ever of the humongous Vanilluxe. Aw, it.....is Langley's. SPECULATION DENIED.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Yay, it's Georgia's.

Now let's hope she keeps it.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
Who was that guy who said there was a 5% chance of it being Georgia's? Gosh, though it would explain why it'd be out and about wandering, as if Georgia saw her and decided to give her a good scare.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Damn writers! Why must you stiff me so much!!
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE GEORGIA"S?!!

Last edited:

lolipiece

Staff member
Oshawott, what the flying hell is wrong with you.

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
I'm getting sick and tired of fillers!
This episode just cements that they don't have any desire to give any of my favorite pokemon star billing.
It just makes me mad. I'm sure not even Reuniclus has a fighting chance to be in the team. My only hope is faves from other regions now.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
This episode just cements that they don't have any desire to give any of my favorite pokemon star billing.
It just makes me mad. I'm sure not even Reuniclus has a fighting chance to be in the team. My only hope is faves from other regions now.

My favorite Pokémon hasn't appeared on the show in years, not since James released his Weezing. How do you think I feel, with some of my favorites including Dunsparce and Qwilfish?

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
Huh...Ferroseed does indeed learn Electric attacks like Thunderbolt and Thunder Wave. Heh learn something new everyday then.

Looks like Iris isn't afraid of Ice Types anymore.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl

Don't be sad, Caitlin might own one when she appears.

lolipiece

Staff member
See, people? That wasn't Iris commanding Vanilluxe against Georgia.

Context is great, isn't it?