• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crisis at Ferroseed Research (742)

Where Iris and Georgia talk about how Iris should become an Ice Master instead as she worked well with Vanilluxe, but Iris says no. She tells Georgia that she feels embarrassed being saved an Ice-type, and tells Georgia to thank Vanilluxe for her and smiles. Georgia seems like she's about to smile but holds her self back and leaves.

She wasn't about to smile, but more or less shocked that iris wanted to say thanks to something she was scared of (an ice type). Like I said, the end result will probably be them respecting each other a lot, but a friendship is unlikely considering they LOVE to tease each other.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I love the fact that Iris and Georgia are becoming closer and they hate it.
They really are going to become best friends by the end aren't they?

Thay arent getting closer, she just is more respectful a slight. That doesn't mean she still doesn't want to crush her.

gliscor&yanmega

Finished watching the episode, it gave me what I wanted to see from Iris and Georgia, not on the level I wanted but having the two working together a little here and focusing on a serious issue instead of hating on each other was nice to see.

Poor Ferroseed, causing all these problems yet it's not their fault, and they have to get hit with a Flamerthrower, it's not easy being used to make Moss D:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Finished watching the episode, it gave me what I wanted to see from Iris and Georgia, not on the level I wanted but having the two working together a little here and focusing on a serious issue instead of hating on each other was nice to see.

Poor Ferroseed, causing all these problems yet it's not their fault, and they have to get hit with a Flamerthrower, it's not easy being used to make Moss D:

I agree. Seeing rivals in an episode or two working together shows that they can respect each other without acting like little kids that they can get distracted too much. Plus a capture is good as well.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
From this it was thought Iris was starting to get slightly better around Ice-types (still fearing them though) however it turns out that was not the case. Iris still fears Ice-type Pokémon the way she always did as shown in later episodes, it wasn't neutralized slightly. What happened was Iris got over her fear of Georgia's Vanilluxe in order to escape a dangerous situation. And you know Iris doesn't need to get over her fear of Ice-types (except when in a critical situation) as it doesn't effect her goal as a Dragon Master. It's mainly in battles when Iris doesn't let her phobia of Ice-type Pokémon get to her.

Last edited:

SmartD

It's a good episode. Iris cooperates with Ice-types when she was dealing with the out of control Ferroseed. Maybe she will learn to get along with them better later on.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
While I get anime=/= game, thought it was weird that ferroseed created such a troublesome moss from the rocks from their habitat. I mean, why wasn't this moss problem at Chargestone when they were there with Juniper?

While I get anime=/= game, thought it was weird that ferroseed created such a troublesome moss from the rocks from their habitat. I mean, why wasn't this moss problem at Chargestone when they were there with Juniper?

Because the moss comes from the Ferroseed's spikes, not the chargestone rocks.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Because the moss comes from the Ferroseed's spikes, not the chargestone rocks.
Yes...if where they are found has the same rocks and ferroseed launch their spikes, then why wasn't this a problem at Chargestone?

Vipsoccermaster

A fine episode. It's good to see Iris and Georgia cooperate with each other for a bit. I also found it funny when Oshawott moved his scalchop and then get shocked. And Iris and Georgia saying "What a kick!" was hilarious.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Yes...if where they are found has the same rocks and ferroseed launch their spikes, then why wasn't this a problem at Chargestone?

Maybe Ferroseed don't usually attach to Chargestones, only regular stones.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
I thought this was a great episode, nice to see that there is a different side to georgia, and i literally lol'd when stunfisk appeared.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
This was a lackluster episode. It doesn't help that her Ice Cream cone never properly battles.

The saving grace was the momentary flashing appearance of Chaobuu/Pigknight

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
It was an interesting battle learning about the Ferroseed's moss but I'm intrugued how the moss increases a pokemon' stats. Maybe it has a similar effect vitamins have on pokemon.

It was also nice to see Iris improving her relationships with Ice types even though in the end it wasn't much of a step forward. I was thinking throughout the episode that Iris might get Vanilluxe but when I thought about it again, Georgia would never give a pokemon to Iris due to their rivalry.

Anyway, onto Virbank City. I'm really excited about the prospect for some reason.