• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crisis From The Underground Up! (708)

kmyeakel

High-Speed! Battle Subway! Part One (708)

This is why Meowth just like in Jumping Rocket Ship turned into a bad guy. Ash said in BW45 that he shouldn't do evil deeds. When this episode aired, he's now back a bad guy. I thought he was fired.

Thriller

Its almost time
Ash, you are so stupidly gullible! This makes me want to do a write-up rant on this topic...

But it's still great to see TR so threatening. If anyone still thinks comedic TR was better, wake up and smell the blue roses James has now, because Times have changed.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Oak randomly mentioned Tracey too. Nostalgia <3

Wait Oak mentioned tracey yes Now we know this isn't a reboot of kanto awsome episode already.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
I missed the first 10 minutes of this episode, what happened?

Not a whole lot... the group takes the subway to the Pokemon Center, Dent fanboys a lot over the subway system (being a "metro sommelier"), and when the train shuts down, they run into Nobori and Kudari who tell them about the "ghost train" running around.

LaymanX

I was right on the money with my prediction. Meowth joined Ash so he could move around freely without looking suspicious. And that's all.

Janovy

Banned
Not a whole lot... the group takes the subway to the Pokemon Center, Dent fanboys a lot over the subway system (being a "metro sommelier"), and when the train shuts down, they run into Nobori and Kudari who tell them about the "ghost train" running around.
Also, people pointing at Dento for his over-the-top fangasm and Iris blushing and being embarrassed. XD

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I liked this part.

Meowth and Cilan make a good combo, too bad the rotten cat betrayed them.
Tracey was mentioned? I never taught I'd miss seeing him. I just wanted a nod of the past there, why couldn't Muk or something show up there? Stupid Zager...

This plan is actually a nice one, good one Team Rocket!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It was a pretty funny episode with some pretty good jokes on cilan's part and we do learn meowth is a true player.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... Dent's facial expressions were funny to see. This time he was a Metro Sommelier, and he really was extremely passionate about the Battle Subways. It was funny seeing Iris' and Ash's faces along with Dent's facial expressions while explaining all about the Battle Subways system. I couldn't stop laughing seeing Iris turn red and being so embarrassed about Dent sticking his face into the Subway window and sticking his behind out in front of the other passengers. Meowth officially showed he was truely still a bad guy, called the boss, and had the plan begin and executed. Strange how the Ferris Wheel was in both cities... The Musical, Sports Stadium, and Gym looked great. Dent was leading the way to follow TR and looked cool in the hat. The Twins' faces are almost ghost-like... '-__-' . Meowth had a very evil smerk on his face when revealing the truth to the gang. When Pikachu said the Twins' names, it makes you want to chuckle a little. It was cool to see the Drawbridge for the 1st time.

40/100

Last edited:

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode was better than part two. I knew that Meowth would eventually go back to Team Rocket. But I didn't expect it to be like this.

So, this was all part of Meowth's plan. I can't beleive that. So he was lying after all. But, at least the Meowthisodes are over. What a relief.

So, after this we can look foward to meeting Elesa. It took so long. I guess I could say it was worth the wait.

This episode gets a 7/10.

Hikari Paradise

Forever Alone
Interestingly they showed the drawbridge. I guess this means Nimbasa and Driftveil are going to be back to back. Anyways I laughed at Dento for being "such a kid" in this episode.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Anyone find it amusing they mention Tracey, the least important main character?

I would have lol'd if Oak mentioned Brock or Misty.

gliscor&yanmega

I enjoyed the first part a lot.

I'd have to say this was probably one of the most awesome attempts to steal Pokemon ever(Well Leon had a pretty awesome one too...in it's own way) in my opinion.

Meowth not being fired...I don't know if I'm shocked or not. At first I thought it was just all part of the plan but after a while it seemed like he actually did want to switch sides and that, it was only a moments doubt though. I liked how it was done though, Meowth was still being all friendly and then when he went to go to the phone the sudden change of the moment was great, expected but still great I'd say. I love Meowth's evil laugh too.

Cilan...man he's got a sommelier license for everything doesn't he, can't wait to see what's next. I loved his scenes.

Ingo and Emmet are pretty freaky...which is awesome, plus they're awesome at the same time, I'm glad the writers had them in this(If they didn't then it would have been pretty stupid, I mean they are in charge of the Subway and the Subway was the focus of the episode, still they could have done something different and not include the twins, so I'm glad they went with this one).

Zager is doing some cool stuff too.

Oak was in the episode and I seen people mention he was mentioning Tracey, that's pretty cool.

I like how we got to see some screen shots of all the places in Nimbasa city, going to look forward to exploring all of those areas.

I loved the episode and now to watch part 2.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Meowth is a double agent. Shocker! (not.)

I liked this episode less than Part 2 because of the long intro to the Battle Subway and the stupid chibi-Cilan faces. Nice to see Oak though.

Haunter ゴースト

Anyone find it amusing they mention Tracey, the least important main character?

I would have lol'd if Oak mentioned Brock or Misty.

Im actually quite glad, if they had shown him it would have been better.

Any reference to previous series is good enough for me at this point in BW.

Im still puzzled that Oak is in Kanto now, I thought he was staying in Unova for a while.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Way to miss the point. Max was in the anime for 190 episodes and got many episodes and an entire movie about him.

No I got it. I'm just saying I prefer to see Tracey than Max. Too bad Zager had to cut off the electricity.

Im actually quite glad, if they had shown him it would have been better.

Any reference to previous series is good enough for me at this point in BW.

Im still puzzled that Oak is in Kanto now, I thought he was staying in Unova for a while.

Well it's been 50 episodes since he was last in Unova. I think that was a while. Besides he was only going to go on vacation.