• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Critique.

Shuam

righteous
It's been a long time, and I haven't really made much new stuff since my last thread, but I've made some, so I'll repost some old crap and throw on some new stuff in this thread. (Y)

---
new stuff.
---
buckethead1 buckethead2 nuclear holocaust
---
old stuff.
---
go to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. abombinable snowman ...oak tree? puppy :33 snow leopard i made the doduo :O last thing made on GIMP snow is incredibly pretty imo rise against [collapse, post amerika] baby polar bear, yo. bunnyyyyyyyyy moar snow.
---
ancient stuff.
---
chillin' with my peeps banner thing i can fly duck.

Yeah. There's a lot of links. Anywho, I'd appreciate some honest critiquing.
Thanks.

Warfare

liverliverliverliver
For this banner, I'd probably use a yellow/cream darken layer that only overlaps the puppy under all those coloring layers you applied. I tend to patch up the colors sometimes. You see how the blue kind of engulfs the light parts, and so the darken layers will return some of the color.

I still don't think you're trying to highlight the right colors to where they need to be or trying to reduce the ones that you do not want, but the way you crop, edit and apply the image in such a whimsical or abstract manner is something completely different and amazing. You really have great potential with editing, like with some of the things you've shown be before, as well as the loldoduo drawings.

I kind of enjoy how you make your graphics subtle like this and this, but try to adjust the layers a bit more. I don't know if you sometimes try to let the adjustment layers, like selective coloring only apply to some parts of the image. I think you know this, but you can just always brush over parts of an adjustment layer with black to nullify its effects over parts you don't want it to apply to.