• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

CRMT = Serious Business.

Spire

soiya
That being said, here's a team.

dpmfa145.png

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Modest Nature (+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 84 Sp. Atk / 40 Spd
- Thunderbolt
- Agility
- Baton Pass
- Hidden Power [Grass]

A real team player. Passes Agility to P-Z and Breloom, who are sorely lacking in the Speed department.

dpmfa474.png

Porygon-Z @ Life Orb
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
Trait: Adaptibility
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Sp. Atk / 252 Spd
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Nasty Plot

Special Sweeper. Kills stuff dead.

dpmfa286.png

Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 44 HP / 252 Atk / 212 Spd
- Spore
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Stone Edge

Physical Sweeper and Status Absorber, at least when Toxic Orb kicks in. Spreads Sleep around, then smashes the switch-in/sacrifice's face in.

dpffa488.png

Cresselia @ Leftovers
Modest Nature (+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Def / 224 Sp. Atk
- Psychic
- Charge Beam
- Light Screen
- Moonlight

Special Wall / Support. It's also my Infernape counter, who would beat the crap out of me otherwise.

dpmfa232.png

Donphan @ Leftovers
Impish Nature (+Def, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Utility. Spreads Rocks, Spins, and kills off weakened Pokemon.

dpmfa205.png

Forretress @ Leftovers
Impish Nature (+Def, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 162 Atk / 96 Def
- Spikes
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball
- Explosion

Physical Wall. Lays down Spikes, catches Magnezone on the switch-in, then turns into a suicide bomber when not needed. I was considering Toxic Spikes over Earthquake, but I decided getting swept by a Guts-boosted Heracross wouldn't be the best idea.

Last edited:

Imperator_Venit

I really like the use of Zapdos as a baton passer, my friend passes to the exact same pokemon, as well...;)

I think your Breloom wants Substitute instead of Stone Edge / Seed Bomb. I don't which one is more important to have...Stone Edge for Gyara and Sala...while Seed Bomb for those very annoying Swamperts...

Also, I'm unsure how well that Cresselia moveset would work...maybe throw in Charge Beam instead of Psychic / Reflect? You lack a Gyara counter other than Zapdos, otherwise...

Edit: Forretress should be Relaxed and I think that Zapdos is meant to be Bold, to take hits better...

Danbaru's

Steadfast. I do.
Not exactly the best of leads, is Porygon-Z. Zapdos does that better.

Special Wall / Support. It's also my Infernape / Garchomp counter, who would beat the crap out of me otherwise

You have typos in your EVs. Garchomp doesn't get past Donphan, in any case.

A noticeable Houndoom weak.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
So what kills Gyarados after it DD's without Forretress Exploding on it?

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Cress as a 3rd physical wall seems like overkill to me, you could at least give it Light Screen > Reflect to cover the hole you left in your special defenses, its not like a 28 HP Cress will be able to take special attacks as well as it can. You could opt for Charge Beam > Ice Beam for late game Gyras, since Donphan gets dragons.

I like your bluff lead

Donphans EVs could go something like
244 HP, 40 Atk, 172 Def, 44 Spd

Outspeeds Bliss/ Swampert and can 2HKO dragons IIRC

Spire

soiya
Ok. I'll add Charge Beam over Ice Beam, but I'm not sure Donphan's going to take a lot of hits from stuff like SD Garchomp and DDOutrageNite.

Can someone do some calculations?

And Sir Lucario, please shut the hell up.