• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crobat BT moveset

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Could you please rate/Advise my Crobat.

I was thinking:

Crobat@?
? (Nature)
Inner Focus

Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Brave Bird
Cross Poison

Ok puts the Poke 2 sleep Dream Eaters away any damage and attacks with STAB Brave Bird and Cross Poison.

So watya think?

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero

I was thinking:

Crobat @ Wide Lens
Adamant/Jolly
Inner Focus

Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Brave Bird
Cross Poison

Ok puts the Poke 2 sleep Dream Eaters away any damage and attacks with STAB Brave Bird and Cross Poison.

So watya think?

Ok, considering your strategy relies mostly on putting them to sleep, then use the Wide Lens. As for nature, it depends if you want to hit harder or go faster.

If you want to hit harder, then use Lonely/Naughty.

If you want to be faster, then use Hasty/Naive.

Vaporeon4evr

Cyndakill

I was thinking:

Crobat@Choice Band
? Adamant
Inner Focus

U-Turn
Steel Wing
Brave Bird
Cross Poison

So watya think?

Changes in BOLD. Dream Eater is hardly a good idea on Crobat, seeing as it gets poor coverage, and his Special Attack is negligible at best. This set plays up his attack (which is where you ought to go, attack-wise) and makes him more threatening as a physical sweeper.

For future reference, there's a singles rate thread on this forum (the very first sticky thread) for when you only want one Pokemon rated.

arceus03

Optionally there's also a specially oriented Crobat you could use, but it requires Nasty Plot (fundamental to raise his average SAtk). The set is something like...

-Nasty Plot
-Air Slash
-Shadow Ball
-Heat Wave

Meh. I'm not really sure. I'm pretty sure there's HP Fight in there somewhere... Someone care to redo it?

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
i'll probably run an attacking Crobat now cos it's pretty much impossible to get Brave Bird and Hypnosis