• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cropping videos.

Shuam

righteous
I'm looking for a program that can crop videos. Not like involving time, but the resolution of the video. Like sometimes when I'm recording myself playing a game, I get some of the TV in the video, so I mean like being able to get rid of that, and changing the resolution I guess. Kinda like how you crop a picture, like from 500x500 to 500x400. Thanks.

Oh, and yes, I have done googling, but most results only show how to get a video from 0:50 to 0:45, as an example. Not what I'm looking for.

Last edited:

Drift3r

Yeah.
Yeah, I've looked for stuff like this too - but I just can't find anything.

I think it might just be near impossible to "crop" vidoes, you could use a smaller camera though :p

But you could possibly add text (or this thing "|") at the side in bold and in black to cut the size down a bit. I've seen people add text on videos, so I'm sure that would be possible (somehow).

EDIT: "|", if you didn't know, is gotten by pressing shift and the backslash key at the same time (yeah, it looks like two verticlelines on sop of eachother)

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Use Adobe Premier which is an excellent Movie Program with a lot of detail

Shuam

righteous
Yeah, I've looked for stuff like this too - but I just can't find anything.
I think it might just be near impossible to "crop" vidoes, you could use a smaller camera though :p
I actually found one, it's called VirtualDub.

Use Adobe Premier which is an excellent Movie Program with a lot of detail
I'm not one to pirate, or pay $600 for a computer program.

treespyro

Vintage much?
You can get a Trial version from the Adobe Website