• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crosell's Sprite Tread!

Crossel

Path to power.
Introduction.
Crosell here!, some might know me, some dont know me!
Been away for some time now, so they deleted my old tread, I think.
No worries, I create a new one! for now I still have the old sprites I had months ago, but I will make some new ones when I have time to spare!

Youtube.
Today I made an video showing my best sprites! ( well atleast that what I think)
Now I want to ask something to all you guys, Please watch the video and comment if you like! I want some of my sprites to be known on the internet, so it might work if you guys just comment and rate or subscribe if you like the fakemon shown there!
I would Highly Appreciate it! seriously. ^^

Anyway's here is the link to the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1Jx5RoPwPk

Sprites.
Enough reading! time to show the sprites!

Reposes.

http://i37.*******.com/34ru93p.png

Scratches.

Female Male.

Female Male.

Old work, fusions,wannabe's etc.

Overworlds, trainers, items etc.

New Pokemon Concept.
I will post sprites here, that are concepts of new fakemon, non pokemon related, but with a little twist it can be Pokemon Related!
Here is my first concept! pretty realistic looking though!

Well that's all for now, hope the sprites look good to you in a way!
Some c&c is highly appreciated!

Jacks_Mannequin

OFFLINE FOREVER
All together they look really good
But the only thing I have to say is why is giratina so skinny in the repose?

Crossel

Path to power.
Well the main reason the giratina repose is abit thin, is because the size I work in is 64x64.
As you know giratina is a d/p pokemon, and d/p sprites fit in a much larger space then 64x64.
So I had some troubles making it fit inside the space.
I probally will never fix that part, because giratina sucks and I dont like to sprite things I dont like haha!

Douger

Veteran Spriter
HE RETURNS!
Nice to see you again, Crossel.

I've already commented your old stuff, I'll comment that new pokemon concept thing you have there. It's really good, but I think it needs more black outline. Maybe a darker palette. It looks too bright to me.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
these are good. My only thingy is that suicune looks like a horse on that pose XD

Papa. L

Scratcher!!!
Well the main reason the giratina repose is abit thin, is because the size I work in is 64x64.
As you know giratina is a d/p pokemon, and d/p sprites fit in a much larger space then 64x64.
So I had some troubles making it fit inside the space.
I probally will never fix that part, because giratina sucks and I dont like to sprite things I dont like haha!

*hi-5* People don't seem to respect 64 x 64 much anymore v.v Well not in my world. I love all your work, I like the random concept thingy, looks pretty cool, though the arms are in a really dodgy position.

♪~Luis~♫

Crossel

Path to power.
Thanks for the comments all!
Yup the new concept is abit to bright, but remember it is not pokemon related, If I tried to make it more pokemon alike, I would have changed his colour a long time ago...
But maybe one day, for now I dont feel like fixing stuff haha!

But I have made something new today, A grass type bird-reptile.
It resembles dodio abit.
Here it is.

Í might fix the shading and the tail abit, but for now hope you like it!

c&c is highly appreciated!

Frost-Phoenix1

Teh Frostest Phoenix
The legs of the new sprite look kind of bent inwards, and the neck is twisted a BIT too far. I'd suggest fixing the leg, but the neck is alright, seeming it IS a bird, after all.

Very good work. I love the Treecko repose!

Crossel

Path to power.
Thanks for the comment!
I tried to fix some ugly looking parts as said above me.
Here is the result.

I changed the tail abit, and totally remade the legs...
he kinda has chicken legs xD

C&c is appreciated!

Yami Ryu

Understandably no comments- you seem to call people you don't like/when they comment how you don't like, pedophiles, so why would anyone want to comment on your sprites?

Outside of that, the last of the two latest sprites seems to have a sort/form of Multi Light sourcing going on, and the background leg seems to short, even for being in the background. And to softly shaded on the outline. Tbh the first version legs are better, and seem less chunky chicken leg style, while the feet of the second are sprited out better.

The rabbit is almost to small, and seems somewhat cramped and crowded- and again to softly shaded on the outlines in places, so it comes off as a sprite you have to squint, to make out. A different pose might help. And changing the ears- it was hard to tell those were ears and not growths on the side of the head.

Crossel

Path to power.
I think our little problem doesnt need to concern the other members, so unless they love you and follow your every footsteps, i dont see a reason why they wont post here...

Anyway it's true what you said, dont mind the rabbit, because I made it in a really short time, for someone else...

The dodo bird, yea it's somewhat awkward, and I dont really like it.
Though I tried to make it look better few days ago, but still I dont really like it, the whole concept is good too me, but the end result seems to fail alot...
Here is the slighlty better version...

So this must be the basic design, I'm going to remake it, 100 scratch offcourse.

Yami Ryu

Well you had a hissy fit about how I gave critisism to another user. And if you threw up such a hissy fit about someone else... and degraded yourself in such a way .. Besides the moment you posted that in my VM it pretty much became public honey :)

And it's nice how you ignored the crit I gave you on the bird- the only thing off is the legs, overdoing it by giving it a mane now, and the shading but eh you didn't listen the first time I gave you advice and with how you act, I didn't really seriously think you'd listen here.

Crossel

Path to power.
Damn your going to start again!?

Listen up, I do not care what everyone thinks of me.
And if I remember correcly it was you who started to post in my profile...
And I did not hurt your feelings or anything, I just said to the guy dont listen to the people who think they know it all..
That was enough to be offended for you, while I was just making a point there...

And why did I ignore your crit.. well maybe because the sprite I posted a few post back was old, and I didnt care much about it.
Besides didnt I say You where right about what you said? how is that ignoring?
You gave crit on the sprite a little too late, by the time someone posted I already knew about the mistakes it had, and I tried to fix it..
But like I said, I didnt like the sprite at all, so I am remaking it...

Again your post about the bird seems like you know the whole concept better then me...
Overdoing it by giving it a mane you say...
I think the mane suits the bird better then anything else, because it's mine design.
The sprite came out wrong like I said, that doesnt mean the mane shouldnt be there.

I'm sure you will be posting back sooner or later, thats how people like you work.
But I'm looking forward to a post from you.
Afterall we are not so different.

Douger

Veteran Spriter
I always knew there was a bit of tension between you two, but I didn't know there was THIS much.
Let's just forget all this, so that this thread doesn't just turn into spam. :/

I actually think the original bird looks better than your remakes. The mane suits it pretty well, in my opinion.

I think your problem was that the leg was bending the wrong way. It did not turn out well when you made the green thigh/knee/whatever bigger and the leg smaller, because it doesn't seem logical that the bird would be able to walk that way. But remaking it entirely might be a good idea. Why don't you try a new style as well, maybe revamp to DPPt? I bet your sprites would look AHMAZING.

Crossel

Path to power.
Well let's just forget about the discusion
I'll pause that bird for now.
I think your right douger, I might do d/p style sprites.
I never tried it, I will give it a go.
Best thing to start of trying is a repose of an original pokemon...
Now just some pokemon I like to repose..
I'll be posting it sooner or later!
Thanks for your comment!

Crossel

Path to power.
Well d/p sprites are fun to try, but i didnt feel like trying to finish one so...
Here is something in my own style, Reptile again though....
But who cares!
I havent decided what type it will be, also I didnt put any details on the body yet.
Its still kinda bold.
But here it is!

C&C is appreciated!

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
I'll be nice, okay?
That worm; is it's head supposed to be bulging? It would look better if it were more rounded and natural looking.
The shading is very nice, except for in-between the tail and the .. head? that little pocket of dark brown looks really weird.
Other than that, it's quite good!