• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross-Dresing

ParaChomp

be your own guru
What cross-dressing moment stands out to you in an animé?

Obsolete

MondoTR (Dani)
Oh that's easy. In Ah! My Goddess the Nekomi Motor Club were trying to get more members. The club leaders, Tamiya and Otaki, noticed other clubs were getting members thanks to girls in cheerleading outfits. They decided to use the same idea, except they thought it was the outfits that was getting members, not the girls in them. So they wore the outfits themselves.

Hakajin

Obsessive Shipper
There's this moment in Love Com where... well, I can't really say because it'd spoil the whole thing, but... well, ok:
[SPOIL]Seiko-chan. Just Seiko-chan. When she tries to seduce Ootani in the nurses office? Classic.[/SPOIL]

rekreatur

[SPOIL][IMG139]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/Enekat/Anime/Kuroshitsuji.jpg[/IMG139][/SPOIL]

It's almost cute.

The oh-so bright members of the Ouran High School Host Club assumed Haruhi would leave their school in favor of female company... And proceeded to wear ridiculous dresses and such to convince her to stay. xD
That one.
Just too epic.

And .. going back a bit, Cardcaptor Sakura. Touya in that pink dress. 0_0 sparkelz and all. Oh, and Syaoran in a dress.

Ambri

~Draco Rex~
[SPOIL][IMG139]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/Enekat/Anime/Kuroshitsuji.jpg[/IMG139][/SPOIL]

It's almost cute.

This. Funniest episode of Kuroshitsuji ever!

I also love the cross dress in Pokemon where Ash was rejected by Erika because he didn't like perfume XD

[IMG300]http://i33.*******.com/2a6ngh2.jpg[/IMG300]

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Can I mention Pokemon here? I mean... Ash, all the time. Ashley, as Juliet, and in the maid costume in Tanks for the memories!.

AND HARLEY
My goodness, Harley. When he dressed up as May. I mean... Wow. Wow, wow, wow.
Great stuff. =3

xX

ArcanineOod

Peace, perfect peace
Man, three is enough for a guy dressing as a girl, thank you very much! D=

But yes, James... Oh, good times, good times...

Oh! I've thought of another instance, in Shugo Chara!
Nagihiko. If you've seen Shugo Chara!, you'll know what I mean.

As well as when Nagi tried to show Tadase & Kukai what it was like to wear a skirt and forced them to wear one... And Amu and Yaya walked in. Ohh, good, good times... =3

xX

Mimori Kiryu

Other than the ones I recognize above, I love the scene in the anime GetBackers when Kazuki is mistaken for one of the nurses (because he looks so much like a girl, haha) and they dress him up in a nurses outfit. Pure lol because he has to go into the room where Ginji's being treated and everyone else is in there arguing. It's so hilarious!

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
Jesse and James in the early pokemon episodes.

SmartD

When Ash dressed up as "Ashley" and when James dressed up as a girl from the older episodes.