• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross Forum Tournament Event with Pokécommunity: Summer Glory Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGP_

Hey friends. I'll be taking over from here with the qualifier :)

There are 4 groups with 4 players each, with the person finishing in last of each group being cut. You will play everyone in your group within the next 2 weeks, SM OU Bo3. For the sake of activity/progress, we will require 1 of your battles to be done this coming week, and all 3 done in 2 weeks. You can do all 3 battles in the first week if you'd like, that'd actually be pretty great! The groups were initially sorted using Masterclass placements, then randomly for anyone who didn't join that. Remember that we are just trying to fairly find a rough idea of how we stack up so we can have our top player vs. pokecommunity's, 2nd vs 2nd, etc. Four of you will be cut, but hopefully something like this will happen in the future and you can try again then. With that being said...

Group A
MetalSonic
Naoto Shirogane
Lugia-sama
chess-z

Group B
Zold
00swms
M.Oreo
Dew

Group C
Conquer Phoenix
NeohopeSTF
ptz
Rocxidi

Group D
Archangel
Saph~
ger9119
golem12

Deadline for 1 match done: Monday, July 17th at 11:59 PM eastern time
Deadline for all 3 matches done: Monday, July 24th at 11:59 PM eastern time

After these 2 weeks are done, I might try to have some tiebreaker matches to more accurately set everyone up if needed or use the masterclass placements/other tours/war history to help figure things out. Good luck everyone :)

Last edited:

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Opponent: chess-z
GAME 1 W/D/L: W 4-0
GAME 2 W/D/L: L 0-3
GAME 3 W/D/L: W 5-0

ger9119

Opponent: Saph
GAME 1 W/D/L: W 1-0
GAME 2 W/D/L: W 2-0
GAME 3 W/D/L:

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
confirming loss to ger 1-0 2-0 little unlucky ggs

BGP_

Good stuff guys! In case you wanna keep track of matches, i have them here. I probably won't use their tiebreaker/points stuff, just needed to keep track of it all.

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Opponent: Archangel
GAME 1 W/D/L: W 2-0
GAME 2 W/D/L: W 4-0
GAME 3 W/D/L:

ggs

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Opponent: Naoto Shirogane
GAME 1 W/D/L: W 3-0
GAME 2 W/D/L: L 0-2