• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross Forum Tournament Event with Pokécommunity: Summer Glory Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.

ger9119

G1- 0-1 L
G2- 4-0 W
g3- 3-0 W

GGs

Naoto Shirogane

The Detective Prince
Opponent: MetalSonic
GAME 1 W/D/L: L 3-0
GAME 2 W/D/L: L 3-0

GGs crit in the first turn pretty much ruined the game for me but never the less it was fun

BGP_

Working on the seedings now. I created a channel in the comp discord for the team members who made it though :) Let me know if I missed you and what your name is

BGP_

So we kinda tried our best with seedings, it didn't completely match the final standings since not everyone got to play each other, but ultimately it won't affect too much since you aren't trying to beat serebii users...you'll be playing community! So onto the main event!

6 - 6

1. Lugia-sama VS 1. Choice Specs
2. MetalSonic VS 2. Kevin Garrett
3. M.Orea VS 3. Noa
4. Rocxidi VS 4. gimmepie
5. Zold VS 5. Sam1994
6. Saph~ VS 6. Aurora
7. Archangel VS 7. Rabinov
8. ger9119 VS 8. Dragon
9. NeohopeSTF VS 9. wolf
10. ptz VS 10. Decidueye
11. Naoto Shirogane VS 11. Nah
12. Ðew™ VS 12. Fire Snow

These are the matchups with community, whose thread is here. The deadline for completing your match is August 6th at 11:59 pm EDT. These matches are best of one, so bring your best out of the gate! I have posted a link to their discord server on the team channel of the competitive discord. Good luck, and remember to be considerate and represent Serebii well :)

Last edited:

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
Lost 0-1 ggs

Lugia-sama

Sagacity
Lost 0-2 but it was a p good match

BGP_

So we decided to just let this end in a draw at 6-6 since the tie breaking would be a bit dicey to figure out. Still, good job dudes! Hopefully we can do it again next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.