• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Approved by: Kamotz

c44287bc-ac5b-40d3-b559-19b09cb3096d.jpg

Story:

Prologue
Chapter 1: Midnight Voyage into Black Lake
NEW - Luxury Ship: Is 10 levels from top to bottom excluding the basement floor where the engineers are. The deck is on the 7th level. Feel free to add whatever you'd imagine on this type of cruise.
NEW The ship won't actually set sail until everyone is on-board, this will give everyone a chance to be updated with the main plot.

Cast:

Pride - Cancer - Selena Diana Artemis - Monster Guy
Pride - Libra - Numex Axénum - Agent Tectonic
Envy - Aries - Dante Fierro - Chaos War Reborn
Envy - Sagittarius - Asher von Irre - Lost Requiem
Wrath - Lupus - Evgeniya Sergeyevna Chernova - *Jean Grey*
Greed - Gemini - Ravem Whitaker - InnerFlame
Greed - Leo - Andre Bellamy - Monster Guy
Sloth - Pisces - Demetrius Rockwell - Ysavvryl
Sloth - Virgo - Raphael Adrastea - Elysian
Gluttony - Aquila - Damión Aguilas - SenorLaughsaLot
Lust - Orion - Miraela Dalcascu - GoldenHouou

Pending:

Wrath - Scorpius - ???? - GoldenHouou
Lust - Pegasus - ???? - Raiden193
Gluttony - Capricornus - ??? - Chaos War Reborn

Notes:

Pandora IX - The planet is comparable to Jupiter in size. Approximately 1/3 of it is what's know as the Dark Realms.

Black Lake - A giant body of dark sludge that separates the Pandora IX Imperial realms from the Dark Realms.

Dark Realms - A series of countries ( I use the term very loosely) out of the King's protection. This area consists of mostly uncharted territory.

NEW Currency:

Bronze Coin - $1
Silver Coin - $50
Gold Coin - $100

This first page will be a working progress! I'll add to it as necessary. In other news, I made a sketch of Dante:

This took me roughly 10 minutes. Still not convinced with the hair ... He supposed to have a tattoo that runs from his shoulder into his chest if you can't tell. Anyway I might redraw him when I have more time (and feel like it >__<).

Don't think I'm forgetting anything but like I said if I did, GH or Jean, point it out and I'll go ahead and update.

Anyway, the purpose of this DT is to discuss Cross x SN or ask any questions before posting. Hopefully this turns into an awesome experience for all of us! Glad to have everyone.

NEW TVTropes Pages - Courtesy of Jean Grey.

Main
Characters

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Yaaay, first post again XD MON DAMN YOU

When are we getting a TVTropes page?

Anyways, things are starting to get interesting... I wonder what you have planned for us War. The Black Lake, I want to know what lurks in it...

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon - Can't say without spoiling quite a bit but know that things take a turn for the worse.

@ Lost - That's Jean's department! Anyway, I have planned quite the ride, if I've learned anything as GM is that there's no time to be idle in RPs, you have to keep things in action or risk things becoming stale so I can guarantee this RP experience will be like racing on a Ferrari at 200 mph ... Downhill ... On steroids.

As for what lurks in the depths of Black Lake, the kind of things that make you want to add massive cannons to your luxury ship of course!

Liltwick

Oh God O-O Tentacle Beasts XD

First logical thought. Other than that I'm not scared. I'm sure a drunken lunatic Asher might be able to scratch one

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon - That I can't say yet but it's actually a huge part of the RP. I'll give you a hint though, it's supposed to roughly resemble a shield ... And now I've said too much ...

@ Lost - Good guess!

Liltwick

By that info War, I'm having a feeling that it's an acronym for something, or the I means something else...

Anyways hmm, Voice actors? I can see Yuri Lowenthal doing Asher for some reason.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
@ Mon - Can't say without spoiling quite a bit but know that things take a turn for the worse.

Raven knew something bad was going to happen from the very beginning (at least he knew it wasn't going to be a pleasant cruise for him... the pessimist) but there's money which make it okay for him.

Nice drawing there War, wish I understood how to make a muscular built like that... Hmm... Maybe if I stare enough can figure something out. Since we have a discussion thread now I guess I'll post my picture of Raven I drew and color: Raven Whitaker.

*Flame doesn't watch enough TV and Anime to know good voice actors so your guess is probably better than mine*

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
Nice to see this up. I'm projecting to get a post up either Friday or some time over the weekend. And nice to see the expected Tropes page is up. Hope our previous stalker guy doesn't mess with it like it was before.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Heh, hopefully Road Gorilla doesn't come on...you don't know how much I want to do something awful to him. XD

Anyway...any fun tropes in mind? Ensemble tropes for instance...like:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheThreeFacesOfAdam
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FiveManBand (This can expand to 6 or 7. XD)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BeautyBrainsAndBrawn (Yes, males too.)
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SensitiveGuyAndManlyMan
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TomboyAndGirlyGirl

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Lost - Close. Voice actors, hu? Hm, that's a tough one. I'd imagine Dante would sound something like Itachi from Naruto, Japanese version of course.

@ Inner Flame - Cool drawing! That's actually just how I picture Raven! I think everyone should draw their characters. xD Raven is quite the perceptive person then.

@ Jean - Hey, thanks for setting that up. I'll go add some to my character. I'll suggest some fun Ensemble Tropes.

@ Agent Tectonic - Yeah, hopefully you can get a post in during the weekend. Yeah, I wonder what was up with that person, like Jean said though, that guy/girl shouldn't have been messing with stuff that don't belong to them ...

@ Mon - If Andre gets the sensitive guy title, I'd imagine Dante gets the non-sensitive guy title so I should probably find a trope for that.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
So, almost everyone would be Andre's Manly Man? XD Asher and Raphael seem like Sensitive Guys too. XD

For the Five-Man Band...I think Raven would be The Lancer to Dante's Hero on one side, and War's other GMPC would be The Hero and...maybe Cisrian would be The Lancer. XD

In Beauty, Brains and Brawn...for the male version, Andre is obviously Beauty. XD

Next...job class types! XD Which job class would correspond to each character, based on weapons, battle style, etc. XD

I think Dante would be the Dark Knight of the bunch. Selena shows signs of being a sort of Red Mage or Druid with her wand. Mira is obviously the Archer. XD Evie...I don't know what offense-oriented job class could disappear. XD Not a Bard definitely, Evie ain't spoony. XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
It's funny, because apparently Andre means manly. xD

I think Dante would be the Dark Knight of the bunch. Selena shows signs of being a sort of Red Mage or Druid with her wand. Mira is obviously the Archer. XD Evie...I don't know what offense-oriented job class could disappear. XD Not a Bard definitely, Evie ain't spoony. XD

I put Stone Wall and Gradual Grinder on Selena's tropes for a reason. There will be lots of trolling. xD

I gave Andre a crossbow, so I guess he's an archer but...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
We'll call him a Sniper then. XD Or he becomes Archer, Mira becomes Hunter. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Alright...Marksman. XD Perfectly masculine if you like it. XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Alright...Marksman. XD Perfectly masculine if you like it. XD

I don't care if it's masculine or not, but the fact that it's female only might make it better suited to Mira? But actually, I like Marksman, let's go with that. xD

A part of me is tempted to have Andre go to that masked ball in drag. Women get prettier clothes than men, and he'd have a place to show off his newly purchased diamonds. xD

In Selena's case, she's not taking her crown and sash off (because she wants to show off,) so the mask is redundant. xD