• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Oh. I'll go check it out. ^^

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'm still here, and still working on those wand woods .-. Honestly I find having two characters difficult because normally they have different personality types that aren't so easily transitioned into after writing one. I also expect a large amount of drops in the cast considering how.. dead.. it's been here as of late. Waiting for War's post atm

/meaninglessbanter

Anyways we should probably do some more troping? TO keep the DQ alive...?

Still waiting on them, Lost. XD I wanna see which ones you pick...maybe even include cores? XD Length is trivial. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
It would be funny if a girl had the longest wand. XD It depends on the height of the person, and usually, the ratio of male:female heights. Since the average woman is 5 inches smaller than the average man, then a female with the same height as a male will get the longer wand, even if by a small amount (like...1/4 inch). For instance, a 6'2" male = 5'9" female, 6'2" male < 6'2" female. XD Wand length can also differ a little between individuals of the same height, so something like one having a 13 1/2-inch wand and another having 14-inch wand while having the same height. XD More wands with "feminine" or elegant characteristics/notions, from what I observed, usually don't go above 13 1/2" but more often than not, are above 10". XD Maximum is 15", minimum is 7" I think, so 8"-14" is generally acceptable. XD

Of course, it's perfectly fine for a male to have a more elegant/feminine wand, and a female to have one that is less so, if it fits. XD

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
I think I want to do the wands of everyone who is still staying with us to relieve me of some more wands that may or may not be trivial, but thanks on the information on wand lengths Jean, that should come in hand when I do decide who gets what wand and what core. I pretty much have Asher's wand figured out, and some of the other character's figured out as well, I just need to finish them up, add in some cores, and the lengths.

Lol Mon

EDIT: Asher's wand is a Holly wand with a Phoenix feather core, and I'm placing it around 9"

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
9" is perfect. XD Short, but not crazily so. The last thing anyone would probably want in a wand is one that is shorter than a pencil, hence I don't like going below 8". XD

Hehe...got any more?

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Got some more, Evie with a Dragon Yew wand around 11 or 12" and Elias with a Unicorn Willow wand around 10". I can see Selena with a Unicorn Silver Lime or a Dragon Chestnut, but I don't know the length. I'm still deciding who will get our Dogwood wand, but so far it seems our favorite CEO Glutton might be getting it. If Selena doesn't get the Dragon Chestnut, I can see Andre be the one who receives it. Also either Dante or Raven will be receiving a Fir want, still deciding who, but mostly because of their lines of work over anything else.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
BTW, "Average Length" of a wand is 11", +/-1" (this corresponds to average height). XD Anything bigger is considered "Long" (tall), smaller is considered "Short" (small). Since Evie is very tall, it would have to be longer. XD She's 6', which is equal to a 6'5" man, so is Selena...their lengths can differ a bit though, since they have differing personalities and all. XD Elias will be closer to an 11" or 11 1/2", if I'm not mistaken about her height (5'6"?). XD

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I was a little bored, so I added descriptions of the new potions. If I can remember, I'll try to keep doing that.

Also, I noticed the other day that I had made Gaian avatars for Demetrius, both in his regular and constellation form. But I no longer have buttons on my posting screen, so I'm not sure how to post them here now...

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
So, I'm still around, just busy with Avenger's RPG that exploded into activity since it opened up two days ago. I'm trying not to fall behind there, so it may be until the weekend until I can safely get a post up here. I'm not abandoning ship. Haha, get it. . . since we're all. . . yeah, just gonna leave now. . . ;)

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Ysavvryl - That's horrible considering I'd love to see a Demetrius Gaia. Oh and, sweet, we have a post!

@ Agent Tectonic - Lol. Yeah, man, for sure!

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon - You've just redefined the stalking profession. You pioneer, you. Lol.