• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
War i see Gareki-Kun in your sig o-o. You reminded me I need to finsih the series

I love how Asher had the balls to call Leviathan Fish Face.

Hopefully Mira does GH XD Before we get some NC-17. Wait, what?

Agent Tectonic

From Ashes, I Come
So apparently I can't keep track of what the meaning of "this weekend" means. But I've taken a sabbatical from other hobbies for the next few weeks to do nothing but writing. I should have something up in the near future. . . I hope. XD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Damn, and I still haven't had Evie put her hands inside Dante's shirt...or anyone's shirt for the matter. XD Anything to show off her bad habits. XD

Maybe to illustrate her temper, someone jump in the middle of her fight, block her and steal her thunder. XD She hates being deprived of a good fight or looking like a pussy. XD

Now...for each character, what would be their best "virtue"/trait? It doesn't have to be from the 7 heavenly ones...I like each to have a different one. 8D Hell, intelligence could be one. >.<

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Ehehe, damn...I'm overdue for a post! XD

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
*Performs CPR* Live darn you! Live!

Anyway, I posted. Talking to yourself is fun. :p

In other news, I'm changing Andre's casual outfit to this.

It looks much fancier. 8D (The Pinkie Pie bag should be a normal pink messenger bag. Tektek didn't have any other good pink bags. :/)

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
This isn't dead man. Hehe. I've gotta post in another RP first but this one is next.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Oh it's not dead? I guess I'll dust off that old post I wrote and never posted.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
They don't give middlenames in Dransilvo because I say so.

Personally, I never saw the point of middle names, so I rarely give them to my characters. I have two, and all they've ever done (apart from confusing foreigners) is give me more work when signing super official papers that need you to sign all names. Meh.

Also, I wanna throw Cisrian in at some point. Just... ugh, dat history. I guess I should write it at some point.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Evie's "middle name" is actually a patronymic (her father's name is Sergey), the way they do it in Almaz (this world's version of Russia). XD And then, she also has a number of nicknames (at least 3 or 4) as well as a false name (Evelyn Black...English translation of her real name) that she uses a lot. XD

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
For me its just another name I have to think of and I just can't make it flow well without all the extra thought. So unless the character is going to be called by their middle name (or the sign-up said I have to make one) I normally don't bother with it. Raven has middle name, but he is definitely not giving it out to anyone. I rarely give out my middle name unless I'm doing official forms or someone ask.

GoldenHouou

antagoonist
Yeah, posted again. Hopefully War gets back and gives us plot things soon. Sucks being the CO-GM and not knowing squat about what's supposed to happen now.

Meanwhile, character interaction.