• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Jean - Raven would be The Lancer! As for my other GMPC, I'm going with something a little different ... Heh heh.

Job classes, hu?

I do see Dante as the Dark Knight (then again it's my most commonly used character type), Evie could be a Rogue or Assassin? Raven could be Rogue too. I see Selena as a Red Mage actually.

@ Mon - Andre in drag? Do it! xD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon - Oh man, now it has to happen! Even funnier, because Raven is searching for Dante, he sees and gets the wrong idea! Ha ha ... They'd never let Dante live it down. It's a great way to mess with a guy buried so deep in his shell like Dante is.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Mon - For sure! Can't wait to see what you come up with. This will be interesting.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Let me see here. Asher is either the Smart Guy / The Sneaky Guy.

Job Classes? Assassin all the way.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Who'd be the Ninja, then? XD Every RP needs to have a Ninja job. XD

Yes! Andre in drag! Why don't you give him the treasure hair? It's supposed to be a wig anyway...XD

As for 5-man band...Evie obviously can't play The Chick because no normal Chick acts the way she does...probably The Big Guy or a weird Lancer at best. XD

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I imagine Demetrius to be like a Gadgeteer from FFTA at the start, in that he has no idea what he's going to do, be it hurt or help, against allies or enemies. His getting involved could be awesome, or it could be a disaster. Or an awesome disaster. You might want him to stay unmotivated, haha!

Don't worry; I don't plan on throwing in a Joker's Doom potion.

His powers are a bit of 'powers as plot demands' in that they're undecided until used, but I'm okay if they get vetoed. Or requested if someone wants something specific to happen. But once a potion is found, it will be identified and stay that way. Right now, I'm thinking that at least one potion will explode. Another one will likely heal better. I do have one labeled 'Clarity Potion' in my notes, which will end up having a sobering effect. He's not going to like that...

Liltwick

I think Raven would be a pretty good Ninja, IMO. I can see Evie be sort of like a berserker, due to her Fuuma Shurikan

Oh God, not the Tinker/Gadgeteer.... I hated there luck based attacks

Yes, Andre in drag... Hmm, I do sort of Miss Leo now

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Who'd be the Ninja, then? XD Every RP needs to have a Ninja job. XD

Yes! Andre in drag! Why don't you give him the treasure hair? It's supposed to be a wig anyway...XD

Of course, I can't have coins falling out from the end of it, due to impossibility, but that actually works. xD

Selena is The Smart Girl, (At least among the girls) and Andre will be The Chick. xD

I do too... Sadly, not many RP's where he fits in are coming up. :/

This is funny because I have "Andrea" in another RP disguised as a guy. xD

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Perfect for a masquerade! XD It matches his shade of blonde hair more closely, and allows him to display his diamonds and gems. XD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Lost - So then Asher is the Assassin? Very nice!

@ Jean - I think Evie gets The Big Guy title ... Her weapon guarantees that much!

@ Ysavvryl - I actually really like how Demetrius can potentially turn the tables for either side entirely on accident. Quick question, are potions solely for him? Or if someone requests lets say a Healing Potion, can he do that? It would be pretty funny if someone needs health badly but instead gets something explosive or poisonous.

@ Mon - This is gonna be hilarious! I can already picture Dante's initial reaction.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Oh don't worry Raven won't judge Dante for being hit on by an man in a dress... much. Raven current reaction of the scene: Stripper (Evie's outfit), crossdresser (Andre) and homos (Dante and Andre)... is this what rich people parties are like??!

Well he does have a Ninja grab in his constellation form so that classification would fit him along with the Thief one.

Hmm... are there any extra costs on this ship like for food and drinks? I thinking about what he would do on his lovely cruise on the hideous lake at 2 in the freaking morning.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Flame - That last bit made me laugh out loud! xD Everything is free. Everyone, refer to the first post for some info on currency. In USD, one cruise ticket was $20,000 (200 Gold) so everything inside is free: food, drinks and entertainment. Yep, open bar. I'm sure Demetrius will quite enjoy that.

EDIT: If someone were to bluntly come up to Andre and Dante and ask how long they've been a couple or a similar remark, Dante would spill his drink and after almost choking he'd say, " ... Wait ... what?"

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I think Raven would be a pretty good Ninja, IMO. I can see Evie be sort of like a berserker, due to her Fuuma Shurikan

Oh God, not the Tinker/Gadgeteer.... I hated there luck based attacks

Like Saix? XD Well actually, Evie is quite like Saix in a sense....XD I guess she could also fit Rogue, since I guess that class could also disappear like she can...damn, she's hard. XD Wait...Asher should actually be the Berserker, considering that he has a berserk state...XD Man, it's so funny. XD

Last edited:

Liltwick

Since I heard we're doing a Masquerade, I decided to make Asher's outfit. Remember his bangs do covers his right eye, and his usual look looks more girlish

Clair gave him pads as well XD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo

Since I heard we're doing a Masquerade, I decided to make Asher's outfit. Remember his bangs do covers his right eye, and his usual look looks more girlish

Clair gave him pads as well XD

Raven: Seriously what's wrong with the rich people at this party?

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Jean - If Asher is Berserker then Evie could be the Assassin. She fits the role as well, no?

@ Lost - Oh man, him too? xD

@ Mon - Now, now, both guys look *ahem* pretty.

EDIT: Dante @ Raven: Ahem ... don't group me in the bunch. -____-

Liltwick

Raven: Seriously what's wrong with the rich people at this party?

Asher: It's not like a choice. It's a custom that everyone has to cross dress

@War, actually it's a custom to cross dress at Masquerades. It's really effective with the masks themselves, also, Asher doesn't really fit Berserker with his weapon types