• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
@War, actually it's a custom to cross dress at Masquerades. It's really effective with the masks themselves, also, Asher doesn't really fit Berserker with his weapon types

I didn't know this, but I thought so too. xD Though, I really only did it so I could show off Andre's greediness. xD Guys can't really pull off wearing that much jewelry. xD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
At least none of the girls are crossdressing. XD Makes sense, since there's way less girls than guys, so some guys have to fill girl slots. XD

Guys...can you help me decide on Evie's mask? XD I'm having a hard time here. XD

I actually see Asher as a speedier Berserker...maybe a Rogue-Berserker. XD Weapon type doesn't exactly have to match, since maybe he's a hybrid job and all, but he does have this berserk-like state. XD Evie hides and disappears into the shadows herself. XD

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Well actually, the Females crossdressed as Men in Masquerades in certain countries so they would feel more powerful for a day

I like the third Jean.

I can see him be a more Assassin-Berserker mix, like a Glass Cannon. I originally planned on him to be an Assassin before I had to explain his insanity.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Lost - Wait, what? xD I actually did not know that either ... -___-;

@ Jean - Hmmm ... Tough choice but I have to say I like the second and third the most.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Don't worry, it need not apply here since it's a fantasy setting. Saves Dante the trouble and embarrassment of having to steal Evie's girl clothes. The other girls probably wouldn't want to cross-dress. XD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Jean - Good. I'd imagine it wouldn't be a pretty sight if Evie caught Dante in her room going through her things. Very out of character but still I can feel the slap to the face already. Of course that won't keep Dante from running away with he prize and proof to the rest of the guys that, "I so did it bros!" Of course the guys will have to high-five him.

EDIT: Hilarity ensues.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I think that slapping would be more Selena's or Mira's reaction. XD Evie is a puncher, so the most likely thing that can happen would be a black eye for managing to unlock her room for some reason. XD The good thing is, Evie is more likely to let it go later on, since she's still pretty open-minded. XD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Jean - Ah! Then what say you to this particular scenario: Dante knocks on the door and says, "Ahem ... Excuse me, I need clothes ... for women ... to wear. Please."

Evie's Reaction:
Selena's Reaction:
Mira's Reaction:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Me and War is thinking the same I really the 2nd and 3rd one.

Anyhow Jean made Raven a nice formal outfit which I guess I'll have Raven take from somewhere or something so people will stop staring at him for not being nicely dressed.

Yup, Raven is wearing a raven mask and no cross-dressing for him; he has some dignity unless it pays enough... And it not like he would know the customs of Masquerades anyways.

Raven Reaction: *Stalking him* .......... *Just shakes his head in shame*

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I mention crossdressing, and look what happens. xD

Right, Selena wouldn't. She wants to hold on to her dignity. xD She already brought a nice dress, and she's not willing to change it. (Or take off the tiara.)

Selena would put him in the frilliest, pinkest dress she owns. xD Being a Beauty Queen, she has to help the "underprivileged." xD

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Flame: That outfit looks really cool. Heh heh ...

Dante @ Raven: Sure, we can split the cool million halves, just one condition ... B)

@ Mon: Whoa. Not sure what's scarier, Selena's willingness or the fact that Dante is even asking.

Dante @ Selena: Unhand me woman! I assure you I can dress myself! xD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
That would be hilarious

Asher: Does this dfress make my butt look fat? Anyways Raven, I'll give you half my loot if you wear this. It'll be about a couple million gold

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
I'm gonna have a difficult time taking anything I write seriously for Dante after all this. Thanks Mon! xD

Also, that looks ... Wrong! Lol

Dante: I'll just wait in a corner over there while you guy do whatever it is you're doing. xD

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Raven @ Dante & Asher: It'll ya cost extra if I have to be in public. And I like to be pay in advance.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
War: I think Evie would first ask him why the hell would such a manly man suddenly want to crossdress. XD Then, she'd probably agree and reassure him that no, she isn't as cruel as Selena and her clothes are probably more manageable as long as he's of course, secure with his body. XD If Evie catches Selena trying to dress Dante, of course she'll punch her, since she thinks that pink does not become Dante at all, saying that it's an ugly, stupid color. XD Dante has a big bra to fill when wearing Evie's clothes though, since her breasts are very big...XD

Alright, Evie's mask will be the 3rd one then...the demon one. XD There were no hound/wolf-like ones, so I chose things that fit her look instead. XD

So, our current count on those crossdressing for the party...2. XD Andre and Asher...both start with an A. XD I guess that sort of balances the "genders" out, with 5 "girls", meaning "characters who are dressed up in feminine attire or in dresses" (Selena, Mira, Evie, "Andrea", "Ashe"). XD

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Everyone - New mission: Get Raven to wear a dress. First to do so wins. Oh and one more thing, it's a joke. xD

@ Jean - Dante would probably examine the bra for quite a while and say something clueless along the lines of, " Just what are these used for anyway?"

Hopefully we get some posts in during the weekend from those of you that have still to post but have been accepted!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Heh, Dante would probably find it very uncomfortable, since Evie doesn't exactly wear it often...it's only for Dante to be able to fit in her tops without them sagging or giving him nip slips. XD Evie's clothes are the least evil for him though, since she's tall and her clothes aren't ruffled and pink. XD

Next crazy topic...Tarot cards that fit each character! XD

Dante is The Lovers, obviously. Who'd fit Moon better though...Selena or Evie? XD Andre can be The Sun...