• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cross x S[i]N (DT)

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
Tarots! Sweet, um ... the Moon, hu? Not sure. That's a tough one.

I can see Raven as the Tower though. Also, Demetrius is probably the Wheel of Fortune!

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
@ Ysavvryl - I actually really like how Demetrius can potentially turn the tables for either side entirely on accident. Quick question, are potions solely for him? Or if someone requests lets say a Healing Potion, can he do that? It would be pretty funny if someone needs health badly but instead gets something explosive or poisonous.

He's the only one that can pull the potions from the cloak, but once they're generated, anybody can use them. And yes, there should definitely be lots of silliness going on.

Wheel of Fortune would be a good one, although he could probably fit a few others too. Anyhow, Demetrius is supposed to be working, but I could find a way to get him into the party. Not cross-dressing, but more because he wouldn't have the clothes for it at the moment than him being reluctant to.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Evie interfered with my plans a little, but I made it work. xD

I originally made Andre to be The Lovers, but for the purposes of this RP, he'll be The Sun. No one else is happy enough for it. xD Selena's The Moon, I don't know how good a job I did to make her fit that Arcana, but that's what she's supposed to be...

Not cross-dressing, but more because he wouldn't have the clothes for it at the moment than him being reluctant to.

Good, because I imagine him being too hairy to pull it off anyway. :p

Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Hmm, Asher could be the Devil or Death?

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Asher makes me think of Chariot or Hanged Man personally....or Fool. XD

Evie also fits Moon well, since her elements and image are dark. XD I mean, I can't picture her with something like...High Priestess or Star or Temperance. XD Nothing "light". XD What would fit, then?

Who'd be Emperor (Gender doesn't matter here, since there's also the possible Hierophant and High Priestess to deal with)? Maybe...Damion? Our Devil here is GH's other character, the creepy nurse Cisrian. XD Mira...Empress. XD

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Magician on a mostly STR based character? XD I thought Magician was for...magic. XD Or is this because Evie becomes Butt Monkey like Yosuke? >.<

From what I can see so far...

Andre - Sun
Mira - Empress
Numex - Temperance
Dante - Lovers
Raven - Tower
Demetrius - Wheel of Fortune

Remember, gender-lock does not apply here, so if you think Empress or High Priestess fits a male character, and Emperor or Hierophant fits a female character, do say so. XD

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Magician on a mostly STR based character? XD I thought Magician was for...magic. XD Or is this because Evie becomes Butt Monkey like Yosuke? >.<

Leo - Sun
Mira - Empress
Numex - Temperance
Dante - Lovers
Raven - Tower

Remember, gender-lock does not apply here, so if you think Empress or High Priestess fits a male character, and Emperor or Hierophant fits a female character, do say so. XD

It was the first thing I thought of. xD Fine then, Evie can be The Emperor. :p

Leo is not in this RP. :p

Selena can be Moon or Magician.

Liltwick

Leo - Sun
Mira - Empress
Numex - Temperance
Dante - Lovers
Raven - Tower

Well Junpei was a Magician and he was really a STR based character.

Hmm, I think Hanged Man fits Asher more than Chariot... Though Fool is interesting AnNd now you're making me crave a Persona RPG again

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Wait, don't throw the curveball yet...Damion still "eats like a king" and wears fur like a king. XD Senor should have something to say about that so we can decide. XD

I meant Andre. XD I was in such a hurry. XD Edited it. XD

Hanged Men are more likely to be shirtless in Tarot depictions anyway. XD

Andre - Sun
Mira - Empress
Numex - Temperance
Dante - Lovers
Raven - Tower
Asher - Hanged Man
Cisrian - Devil

So guys, which would fit Selena more...Moon or Magician? On Evie...would it be Moon, Magician, Emperor or something else? XD Raphael strangely also fits Magician...XD

Liltwick

Wait... the Nurse is represented by the Devil... We have Bessy!?

Yea, that's true Jean... I think that the Moon fits her better, since the Moon commonly has Illusions, and those who are prideful normally get illusions about themselves.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Ysavvryl - Open bar would probably be a great reason for him to go. Heh, I imagine him getting very drunk and causing a huge scene out on the middle of the dance floor ... Shoving people drunken style. xD

@ Monster Guy - Oh man, you have no idea what you just did! xD Things will get even more confusing and awkward!

@ Jean - I was actually thinking that Numex fits Temperance very well too. Yo, hear me out for a sec, how about Judgement for Evie? Think about it!

@ Lost - Hanged Man works!

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Are you sure that's allowed? Since, you know Judgment and World (and perhaps Fool) are supposed to be more...powerful than normal and would make her seem...favored and OP? XD I love the darker Personae (P4 Lucifer, Anubis...not Satan because he has six nipps) under that Arcana though, they're among the coolest. XD

Edit: Senor told me that Damion would probably fit either Justice, Hierophant and Emperor....XD Which do you think fits best for the big eater? XD

Last edited:

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
@ Jean - Don't think it matters too much, J. Since for this RP, the Arcana aren't a part of the plot (Hint Hint for those of you that saw my teaser). So Judgement is fine.

Also, not entirely sure Emperor fits Daimon. It's actually a tough one ...

@ Everyone - Sad news everyone, Elysian is dropping so now I must type a half-disappointing, half-hilarious post where someone actually trips and falls into Black Lake. I do not plan to reopen SUs. Unless Jean or GH think otherwise.

Black War Dragon

Dark Knight
We could do that too. Dang it my post would've been funny though ...

Although thinking about it, it will come up that there's one missing so my post would offer an easy explanation? Yes? No?

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I considered that Elysian's character might fall victim to his constellation spirit, as an example of how dangerous the power could be. But then I checked and he has a goddess of healing, so, ah...

Or some monster in the Dark Realm skewers him.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Well, if Elysian drops out and Raiden takes too long, there will be a nice even number of 12. >.< If one adds the Hunger Arcana and the Aeon Arcana...there's 24 Arcanae, 2 for each! XD If that's the case...World for Dante then?

Andre - Sun/Star
Selena - Moon/Magician
Asher - Hanged Man/Fool
Cisrian - Devil/Hunger
Dante - Lovers/World
Raven - Tower/___ (Hermit?)
Damion - Justice/___
Mira - Empress/___ (High Priestess?)
Demetrius - Wheel of Fortune/___
??? - ___/___
Evie - ___/Judgment
Numex - Temperance/___ (Aeon?)

So, what are your suggestions for the full configuration? XD

Last edited:

Liltwick

Well, this will be interesting, just have his character fall into the depths and just corrode away, judging by whta you tol us about the Lake's properties.

I like how Asher instantly gets the fool slapped on, but he is on a journey technically, so it does really fit.

Also, just a question. Shouldn't everyone have a General "The Atoner" trope?

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
In a way yes, considering why they're all supposed to be here. But not all of them have actually committed crimes... (Or don't know they have.) Asher is the only one that's atoning for something outside the plot. If that made sense...

We can't put Cissy (Hehe xD) anywhere until GH gets his Sign Up done...

Am I going to have to campaign to give Selena Moon? xD Give her Moon and Magician, and Andre Sun and Star.

I'd say give Evie Death, but has she changed at all? :/

I can't remember what's left... ^^;