• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crossing the Battle Line! (535)

uber gon

Accept Change
Poor little rabbit. Ah well, if it evolves, it'll use a Arceus-Killing-Strength Frustration at being so neglected. The implications of the fact that the bunnies have happiness of zero when caught makes me think that it'll be a long time before Buneary feels ready to evolve. Also, Dawn isn't getting her next ribbon until, as I think, Valor lakefront. It just seems somewhat right, since that point does seem like the Solaceon area. I put a penny on a Magnezone-based episode around there being to do with the blackout at Sunyshore.

Or the writers will have her know Return because they love the whole "friendship beats all" cliché.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
I'm telling you all right now. Do not hope that Buneary evolves. Lopunny is a prostitute! I'll let you fill in the blank.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Poor little rabbit. Ah well, if it evolves, it'll use a Arceus-Killing-Strength Frustration at being so neglected. The implications of the fact that the bunnies have happiness of zero when caught makes me think that it'll be a long time before Buneary feels ready to evolve. Also, Dawn isn't getting her next ribbon until, as I think, Valor lakefront. It just seems somewhat right, since that point does seem like the Solaceon area. I put a penny on a Magnezone-based episode around there being to do with the blackout at Sunyshore.

so how exactly does a pokemon evolve due to happiness then learn frustration because its unhappy?

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
Lopunny for Dawn actually makes perfect sense now though.

niedude

Don't forget to grin
Noooooooo! How many times do I have to say it? Lopunny would be too hoish to be a regular character! Do you really want the series to end because of a lawsuit!

How many times do YOU have to say it? Do you seriously think anyone cares what YOU think?

Seriously noobs these days....

Lopuny could be a little too much, and I agree with that, but I see her happening even if for a few episodes.

If dawn's untouched miniskirt told us anything, is PUSA doesn't mind those scenes in pokemon =D

uber gon

Accept Change

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Seriously noobs these days....

Well, excuse me! I can't tell whether or not you're skipping over my posts or just don't have any comments. You don't have to yell at me for that?

If dawn's untouched miniskirt told us anything, is PUSA doesn't mind those scenes in pokemon =D

Seriously. She has the shortest skirt I've ever seen. I can imagine parents all over the country getting a riot together because they have prostitutes in a kid's show. The writers probably wrote Dawn in because they're so obsessive and depressive that they need something to "cheer them up".

Last edited:

paradise

Although Dawn didn't win, Maylene is not strong enough....
I think Ash is going to win easily...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Although Dawn didn't win, Maylene is not strong enough....
I think Ash is going to win easily...

That's an understatement! Ash will cream her!

Edit:
Well, it turns out I was right, Ash did cream her!

Last edited:

Aipom fangirl

Aipom trainer
Poor Ambipom, she kicked but at Ash's Gym Battles, but did bad with Dawn.

I totally agree with u, i wonder if the writers would make Ash and Dawn trade back.....Dawn's Ambipom and Ash's Gligar maybe?

Aipom fangirl

Aipom trainer
Poor Ambipom, she kicked but at Ash's Gym Battles, but did bad with Dawn.

I totally agree with u, i wonder if the writers would make Ash and Dawn trade back.....Dawn's Ambipom and Ash's Gligar maybe?

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder

That would undermine the whole point of the trade. Aipom was traded because it likes contests. Why would they all of the sudden stop? And I don't see Dawn with Gligar for some reason.

Squirtle85

Ready, Set, and GO
Piplup got pwned by Lucario.. I can't belive it lasted that long for a basic pokemon. I was hoping for a Miracle evolution and some pwning.. but I guess Dawn is the loser of the season

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
Basically speaking, I'd just like to say that Dawn is for contests and only contests. Ash PWNS at Gym battles, and Dawn (hopefully) will PWN at contests.

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Dawn was great, can't wait for Ash's battle.
Brave Bird looks good and will help out big time
in Ash's battle.

pi-pikachu1_1

GIMME BAK MAH COOKIE
Well, it turns out I was right, Ash did cream her!

Actually, Ash and Maylene end in a tie.

Anyway, I was really glad that the BGM from the original was kept from the 8th movie. I still hated the fact that during the first part of the battle (Buneary and Meditite) the crappy BGM played that we hear every single episode. Wow, I wish now that i dont watch the anime raw, it makes me criticize the dub. but of course in my opinion, raw is ttly better then dub.

Last edited: