• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crossover Couple Claiming thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

bijoukaiba

The Last Gymshipper?
Can I claim Bountyshipping?

NurseJoy (Pokemon) x Seto Kaiba: ScrewTheRulesShipping

Lol, you got that from "Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series" on Youtube, didn't you? XD BRAINS!! (Translation: I loved that episode too... IN AMERICA!!)

Well, if Link x Marth has already been taken, then I totally gotta grab my other OTP:

Bountyshipping: Captain Falcon (F-Zero) x Samus Aran (Metroid)

Why?
~They're both bounty hunters
~They've both appeared in SSB/M (I hope they still qualify as crossover, though)
~They've actually become "semi-canon" in the Nintendo World
~Samus doesn't really have any hook-up options in Metroid, aside from Ridley (which is disturbing) or Adam Malkovich (who is dead and has his brain in Samus's computer). LOOK TO THE SMASH, SAMUS!!
~Add that to the fact that Captain Falcon hasn't shown any real signs of romance towards Jody Summers and is rumored to be her older brother.
~So... many... Japanese... fanarts... they will convert you in a flash!

Please and thank-you from bijoukaiba and Miko ;260; . (I checked everywhere and didn't see it, so this is still available, right?)

Last edited:

taitofan

Stalker!
Oh yes, I'm in need of changing a couple please and thanks~

Dropping:
Vincent Valentine (Final Fantasy 7) x Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy 9): taitofan

Claiming
Locke Cole (Final Fantasy 6) x Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy 9): taitofan

Sorry Vince, but thieves gotta stick together~

HieiKuramaFan

*dances*

I wanna claim:

Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho) and Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh)

Why?

-They're both intellectuals
-They've both got pasts they'd rather not talk about
-They look awesome together
-and I think the dynamics between the two of them would be great to watch! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.