• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crossover Shipping Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnyd2

UBER FLAMER!
First of all, if this thread was already made, i couldnt find it. it might have been old or deleted. anyways, feel free to discuss any crossover ships (yaoi, yuri, and Pokemon x human is allowed here). sorry if theres been another one, the only other one i saw was the crossover ship claiming thread. I will start off.

I have been playing The World Ends With You a lot lately, and its really fun ^_^. especially the characters, it was some pairings between TWEWY and Pokemon characters that spurred me to create this thread.

Uzuki Yashiro (TWEWY) x Misty (Pokemon): You knew i was going to include at least one Misty pairing. Anyways, thinking about this, Uzuki seems to be the type of person who wants to get what she wants no matter what, Misty on the other hand, would be really resistant. I like clashing personalities like that in my shippings XD.

Joshua (TWEWY) x Ash (Pokemon): Like the last one, their personalities would clash too. Joshua, being witty as he is, seems like he would eff around with Ash XD.

Neko The Unemployed Ninja

T3H CR@ZY CH1CKZ0R

...Are you a mind reader?I wanted to make this thread so bad!Awesome work!I got some crossover couples:

Marley x Fuyuki (Keroro Gunso) :They could search for ghosts,bigfoot,the lochness monster and Shaymin together...I really like this now that I think about it!(Runs off to think of a name)

Buck x Tomo (Azumanga Daioh) :They have such boundless energy,they would be crazed friends...Then maybe something more?Wow I really like that too!

Riley x Mint (Tokyo Mew Mew) :Refined,regal looking guy and girl is alright with me!

SumiShipping (Misty x Garuru-Keroro Gunso) :OMGROFLBBQ I LOVE THIS IT IS MY BABY.(Explodes from joy)Well I was randomly thinking about a Keroro Gunso/Pokemon crossover and I thought 'How can I introduce the Garuru Platoon?'.Thought of Misty,thought of who knows what and bam:SumiShipping was born.I have written little drabbles for it and I love it to little bits.So back off Satoshi,Kasumi is Garuru’s girl!!

GlompShipping: (Gardevoir x Koyuki-Keroro Gunso) Koyuki hugs,Gardevoir is the embrace Pokemon,IT MAKES SENSE.But I see it more as a 'Crazed Friends' type of thing.Oh well,the name is made of fantastical win.

I'll probably think of more...Again,nice thread!

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Oh mai, a crossover thread that slipped my nose...?

Okay then, time to post some of my recent favorite crossover shippings:

Urara (Pokemon) x Kuroko Shirai (To Aru Majutsu no Index) - When I was trying to think of who to pair up Kuroko with from the Pokemon series, Urara came first into my mind. It's possibly because of their pigtails and well, Urara's biatch-ness is almost at the same level as Kuroko's (Kuroko when it comes to people trying to hit on Mikoto). These two can get along so well being biatches to other people... ;x

Rebecca Hawkins (Yu-Gi-Oh!) x Solana/Hinata - my very first crossover shipping, it came from a random RP with Rebecca and Solana together, and well, yeah it's pedo, but hey given the circumstances, Rebecca can show Solana the ways of dueling while Solana can teach Rebecca a thing or two about the Pokemon world.

Zoey/Nozomi x Koyomi Mizuhara (Azumanga Daioh) - both apathetic, these two can get along so well when it comes to nitpicking over idiotic scenes. Zoey over Brock's fetish over Nurse Joy and Yomi over Tomo's crazy antics.

I'll post more if I can remember more, and if other people post here too... ;x

ChloboShoka

Writer
YAY crossoevers. <3333333333333

I love crossovers and crossover ships are really fun. The whole what ifs and personality match ups seem really fun and I love doing them. Seem some really great crossover vids.

Magikarp x Snape is epic dun deny it. So epic you'll lol and WTF at it's epicness.

Snape x Bellossom is adorable. <3 Sweet May did a Snape x Bellossom pic for me at christmas.

I've done a Oak x Hinata Hyuga icon for the lols.

I HEART OCEANSHIPPING! Well my crossoever OTP is Kasumi/Misty x Hikari Yagami/Kari Kamiya. It all started around the time I loved the idea of a pokemon/digimon crossover. Then when I got into Chisato x Miyu, I got into Misty/Kari too. I adored the idea of two great girls from a different series being paired up.

At the time I thought Kari and Misty would have gotten on really well. I still think they would do so. XD

And I'm very happy about that picture were Misty and Kari were hugging each other naked. You can see a lot of flesh and a bit of a nipple above their arms. and Gatomon licking Misty's ear, but no genitalia is visable. I'm not sure if I can show it or not though. The pic was adorable.

S-Unit

No.1 Jun Fanboi
Hmm...crossover ships...YES!

Takuya (Digimon Frontier) x Satoshi/Ash: This is hot. Yes, the Frontier goggle boy and the wanna-be-a-Pokemon Master. I need fanart of this...

Takeru/T.K. (Digimon Adventure 02) x Satoshi/Ash: Blame Katsu Koneko, she got me into this one, lol. It's hot. Compliments Misty x Kari.

Other ones:

Satoshi/Ash x Sasuke (Naruto): YAY for black-haired bishie hawtness!

Bidoof x Darth Vader: Epicness....

Status
Not open for further replies.