• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crown beasts released! (was in USA & Canada) (First post FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faint-USMC

Egg Breeder
I understand that, however I got the gamestop Raikou also, but was able to redownload it during it's wifi event, that's what is really confusing

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I understand that, however I got the gamestop Raikou also, but was able to redownload it during it's wifi event, that's what is really confusing

That shouldn't be possible. I tried downloading the Wi-Fi Shiny Raikou Wonder Card into Diamond version but it wouldn't let me since I already had the GameStop Shiny Raikou Wonder Card. I believe that both Wonder Cards are the same so you aren't allowed to download a second one. Note that deleting the old Shiny Raikou Wonder Card doesn't allow you to download a new one, either. I tried that as well.

Last edited:

Faint-USMC

Egg Breeder
That shouldn't be possible. I tried downloading the Wi-Fi Shiny Raikou Wonder Card into Diamond version but it wouldn't let me since I already had the GameStop Shiny Raikou Wonder Card. I believe that both Wonder Cards are the same so you aren't allowed to download a second one.

well bummer, I really wanted two copies of each, I donno how I got the Win2011 one, if the wondercards are the same, I didn't have Raikou's wondercard when I downloaded the one win2011 one.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Got my Raikou and Entei now - just gotta wait for Suicune. My WiFi's often very dodgy though - it was so annoying trying to get Raikou -.-

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
That shouldn't be possible. I tried downloading the Wi-Fi Shiny Raikou Wonder Card into Diamond version but it wouldn't let me since I already had the GameStop Shiny Raikou Wonder Card. I believe that both Wonder Cards are the same so you aren't allowed to download a second one. Note that deleting the old Shiny Raikou Wonder Card doesn't allow you to download a new one, either. I tried that as well.

It's possibly your roommate got his through a trade, then he downloads the Wi-Fi one, and now you have two. I know this because I have two as well, one from Gamestop that was traded to me, another from Wi-Fi.

For the sake of not repeating myself.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
Already got 3 Raikous and Suicunes, yet only 2 Enteis. Nice to know that I will be able to get a 3rd Entei now.

Roxas013

Pirate King
i cnt believe ive missd the raikou event. idk y i thought u can only get them at gamestop. i jus tried it 2day over wi-fi nd got entei. so ive missd raikou. if uu get a gift from a friend wat do you get the wonder card? nd if u egt da card can u get the crownd beast

Corroded Arceus

Shiny Hunter
Just a quick question: is there a way of judging if each beast has 31 IVS in a certain stat without using an IV calculator? Since they have a set nature, shouldn't I be able to look at the stats and say "Well this raikou has x stats for SpcA, so it must have 31 SpcA IVS.

If this confuses anyone, I can explain it in greater depth.

2fast2good

Just a quick question: is there a way of judging if each beast has 31 IVS in a certain stat without using an IV calculator? Since they have a set nature, shouldn't I be able to look at the stats and say "Well this raikou has x stats for SpcA, so it must have 31 SpcA IVS.

you can use the IV calculator, put level 30 and Rash Raikou, put 31 IV in all stats, and look what the max number of every stat you want, them write it on a paper and SR.
I do that, so i already know if the raikou have 83 points in speed and 91 in Sp. Attacks it have or 31 or 30 in that stat, you can always look for the characteristics "Alert to sounds" or "Michievous" to get sure they have 31 in that stat. 103/65/59/91/66/83 that must have the raikou to be 31 in all stats.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Yes and no. You will not be able work out Exact IV.. But you will be able to know between 20 and 31 (Even for the poor decreased stats).

Cobalt_Latios

I'm getting the impression that the recent Wi-Fi giveaways for the beasts have made it so that just about everyone has one of them now.

Hmm... curious to see how the trade forums are going to be like for this...

/CL

randomspot555

I'm getting the impression that the recent Wi-Fi giveaways for the beasts have made it so that just about everyone has one of them now.

Hmm... curious to see how the trade forums are going to be like for this...

/CL

Oh trust me, there will be ton of whiners like "WHAT????!?!!!?! I MISSED TEH EVENTZ??!?!?! I HAT U NINTENDY!"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

I don't think that's true. While people did have tons of oppurtunities to download the Shiny Beasts, there are always some people who procrastinated and weren't able to get either the GameStop Shiny Beasts or the Wi-Fi Shiny Beasts. That's when they start asking for trades. What makes me angry is when people beg you to trade them a Shiny Beast, as if it's our fault that they were lazy and didn't get one themselves. It's happened to me in the past.

Iron Beast

The Eon Pokemon
I don't think that's true. While people did have tons of oppurtunities to download the Shiny Beasts, there are always some people who procrastinated and weren't able to get either the GameStop Shiny Beasts or the Wi-Fi Shiny Beasts. That's when they start asking for trades. What makes me angry is when people beg you to trade them a Shiny Beast, as if it's our fault that they were lazy and didn't get one themselves. It's happened to me in the past.

i agree. i didnt wait. i got all three from gamestop. its the persons fault they didnt get them. they kept procrastinating

biu_jee

A question...

Hello,

I have a question for anybody willing to answer. I got the shiny Entei from the Wifi Events for "Legendary Trio of Johto" on the night of February 13th. I am unhappy as it was supposed to be the last day to get the special Raikou but unfortunately I received an Entei instead. I thought Entei wasn't supposed to be available until February 14th! Anyway, the Entei is legit and is identical to the Entei that is posted on Serebii: right down to the exclusive moves, nature, ribbon, Original Trainer, etc. However, the Entei has "?????" for the ID number. This doesn't correspond to what the ID number officially should be. I am worried that the Entei may be glitchy or something and may corrupt my game data. Perhaps there was an error when the Entei was being downloaded. I have no idea and am extremely paranoid that my game save data may be potentially harmed (I play the retail cartridge on the DS system). Anybody else have the same issue? Should I just release the damn thing to be on the safe side? Or would it not matter at all and my save file is irreparably harmed?

Thanks for any help!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Hello,

I have a question for anybody willing to answer. I got the shiny Entei from the Wifi Events for "Legendary Trio of Johto" on the night of February 13th. I am unhappy as it was supposed to be the last day to get the special Raikou but unfortunately I received an Entei instead. I thought Entei wasn't supposed to be available until February 14th! Anyway, the Entei is legit and is identical to the Entei that is posted on Serebii: right down to the exclusive moves, nature, ribbon, Original Trainer, etc. However, the Entei has "?????" for the ID number. This doesn't correspond to what the ID number officially should be. I am worried that the Entei may be glitchy or something and may corrupt my game data. Perhaps there was an error when the Entei was being downloaded. I have no idea and am extremely paranoid that my game save data may be potentially harmed (I play the retail cartridge on the DS system). Anybody else have the same issue? Should I just release the damn thing to be on the safe side? Or would it not matter at all and my save file is irreparably harmed?

Thanks for any help!
Are you talking about the Dex Number or the OT ID?

If you're playing Diamond Pearl, or Platinum the Dex Number will be ??? until you get the National dex.

pikalax

Back in the OLDEN days...
I just think it's cool that you can get these Pokemon so early in the game. I recently restarted my Platinum, and I was able to acquire the Crown Entei right after beating those two Grunts in Jubilife. Guess who I'm adding to my team!!

Electric

I'm restarting my Diamond version over and over again and trading the Entei to my Soulsilver :D :D :D

Right now I have 8 Entei's, man I'm gonna be updating my sig a lot.

bateson14

dragon master
dose any1 know where i can get a celibi

is there any thing u want 4 a riku electric

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.