• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crown beasts released! (was in USA & Canada) (First post FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm restarting my Diamond version over and over again and trading the Entei to my Soulsilver :D :D :D

Right now I have 8 Entei's, man I'm gonna be updating my sig a lot.

Haha, good thinking. I actually started doing that a couple of days ago. I have a spare Diamond version and I decided to just restart it over and over again in order to keep getting more Shiny Entei from the Wi-Fi event. I plan on doing the same thing on my spare HeartGold version once the Shiny Suicune Wi-Fi event starts. I find that it's easier to obtain the Wi-Fi event Pokemon in HG/SS since it's faster to get Mystery Gift activated in those games.

Aquanova

im gonna beat that part of Platinum tonight, then i'll get an extra Suicune to trade, i better do it now so maybe i can get one more entei for trading

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!

Siphodeus

My DS isnt able to connect to wifi at my house does anyone have suggestions for places i could go with free wifi that i could connect to hassle free?

Byzantine

it really depends on where you live, your local library likely has free wifi, but it may not be compatible either.

Lorde

So today is the last day of the Wi-Fi Shiny Entei event. I hope everyone remembers that the servers that distribute the Wonder Cards exist in Europe and because of that, the event will actually be ending when it hits midnight over there. Anyway, I'm actually really tired of Shiny Entei since I've been restarting my game for them. I have about ten that I've gotten in trades as well, and I just want the Shiny Suicune event to start so that I can collect something different :p

Tayo

I tried it just now, but it says I'm out of wonder cards or something like that. It says I can't receive anymore. What does this mean? o.o I still need crown Entei and crown Suicune.

Lorde

I tried it just now, but it says I'm out of wonder cards or something like that. It says I can't receive anymore. What does this mean? o.o I still need crown Entei and crown Suicune.

Try deleting an older Wonder Card. That should allow you to download a new one.

Lorde

Looks like the Shiny Entei event ended. I hope everyone managed to get their Entei on time. Anyway, I just got my Wi-Fi Shiny Suicune. I restarted my spare SoulSilver version just to get it since I already had one in the previous save file. I'm planning on restarting the game again once I trade the Shiny Suicune into my other game. I'll repeat the process over and over again until I have several of these Shiny Suicune. I figure that I can trade away the extras for rare stuff, since most people will want a Shiny Beast for the Zoroark event in Pokemon Black and White.

Tayo

Ah, I missed the Entei event then. I'll try to get the Suicune though. Would anyone be willing to trade an Entei then? I heard some of you have like 8 of them. lol

Elfywara

Gerbils Girl
Does anybody knows if the event is still on in Québec, Canada? I think it's finish since 1 month, but someone in Québec told me the opposite. I would like so much to have Suicine...

I called EB Games last night, and the new event, available from today, is a Celebi. I'll stop by after my work!

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Does anybody knows if the event is still on in Québec, Canada? I think it's finish since 1 month, but someone in Québec told me the opposite. I would like so much to have Suicine...

I called EB Games last night, and the new event, available from today, is a Celebi. I'll stop by after my work!
The current event is Wifi, so you need to set your DS to go online, if you've not done it.

Lorde

I need a Shiny Raikou.
Somebody wanna trade for shiny suicen or entei

You'd have better luck in the trade forums.

Anyway, I spent some time training my own Shiny Suicune from the Wi-Fi event. I just love these Shiny Beasts because they come in handy in all sorts of competitions. I used one for Contests in Diamond version, and I won easily. I also used another one for the Pokeathlon, and I also won there easily. They're also exceptionally useful in battles, even though that's not my thing. What is everyone else using their Shiny Suicune for?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.