• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crown beasts released! (was in USA & Canada) (First post FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

halloweenghost

Yeah, the event Celebi is on the same cartridge as the Shiny Beasts (that's how we found out about the Celebi in the first place, after all). In fact, I believe that if you were to simply change the date on the DS that has the distribution cartridge inside, you could obtain all of the Shiny Beasts and Celebi in one visit to GameStop. Of course, I doubt that many GameStop employees would just change the date like that since they might be afraid of messing something up, but who knows; maybe someone can try and ask them to change the date on the DS so that they can get all of the Pokemon at once.

yeah somone from pokejungle claims to have already gotten the beasts and celebi from gamestop and is having a contest to give soem away..

Last edited:

Olympichero191

Embraced by Hatred..
Yea, like I also said in that post, I plan on asking the assistant manager to change the date for me. I may ask one of the other employees beforehand when neither of them are around, since the assistant likes to be a jack*** to me sometimes (but in a funny/smart*** way)

I've never heard of them being referred to as the Crown Beasts before...

Maybe that's what they, as a whole, should be referred to as now...

There's a Gamestop close to where I work, so maybe I'll go a little earlier tomorrow or the next day to see if I can get me a shiny Raikou!

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Crown beasts to be released in Canada also!

Greeting, fellow Canadians,
As you aware shiny Raikou is giving out at GameStop in US, right?
Not just US, but in Canada too! Go to Gamestop and get it! I got it yesterday. =P
What are you waiting for? You have five days to get it, GO!

Shiny Entei and shiny Suicune will come to Canada as follow schedule.

Note: EB Games is also as GameStop as merged.

Here is the proof - http://www.gamestop.ca/gs/landing/pokemon/default.aspx

bippacooleth

Quiver Dance=Success

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Would changing the date on the receiving DS allow an "early download"?
Has anyone tryed it?
Ack! Didn't get the meaning of question. What Determines which Wonder card is given out is on the DS/Wii/other Nintendo hardware giving out the Wondercard.

(You can make it appear to arrive before the dates it's due, I did with my first Darkari on my resetting Pearl. - The date given will be the time you pick it up, not when you pick up the card.)

Last edited:

MidnightMag

Burning Star
It's officail even we, in canada, can get the Crown Beasts :D
got 2 raikou today

DarkGanon

You can still trade for the Shiny Beasts if you can't access the event where you live. I know some people who can't get to the event because it isn't available in their country, so they just trade for the special Pokemon like these Beasts. If you are going to trade for one of the Shiny Beasts, then I suggest you do it in the Generation 4 games. If you trade for one of them in the Generation 5 games, there is always the risk that the original owner used the Shiny Beast to activate the Zoroark event, which means that you won't be able to (since they only activate the event once).

This is true, indeed. But the problem with me is that I own Pokemon Platinum and HeartGold. So I can't clone any pokemon, I do have some events which are valuable, but I only have one of them. So 99% of the time I'm not able to give what people want for their events.

I know, I'm in Peru..
Feel so much frustration,
seriously I'm gonna miss the crown beasts AND celebi : ' (

The other day I read about Celebi and I thought it would be distributed over Wi-Fi. Then I kept reading and BANG: "You can get them at participating GameStop stores"

How sad..

theboar

Entei is Entei!
Sweet, thanks in advance Big Nutter.

And Yep! =)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
yeah somone from pokejungle claims to have already gotten the beasts and celebi from gamestop and is having a contest to give soem away..

Yeah, I've seen something similar happen on another site as well. I almost feel jealous that others already have the other two Shiny Beasts while I just have the Shiny Raikou haha. Anyway, I was thinking about doing a small givaway for the Shiny Raikou as well, but I decided to just hang on to the ones that I have so far, for the time being. I figure that I can just trade them for rare stuff when Pokemon Black and White are released.

halloweenghost

Yeah, I've seen something similar happen on another site as well. I almost feel jealous that others already have the other two Shiny Beasts while I just have the Shiny Raikou haha. Anyway, I was thinking about doing a small givaway for the Shiny Raikou as well, but I decided to just hang on to the ones that I have so far, for the time being. I figure that I can just trade them for rare stuff when Pokemon Black and White are released.

Yeah but I'd still rather do it legit.. sure others would not know...but i would *nods* I guess I am very honest when it comes to pokemon :)

DarkGanon

Question: Does somebody know whether the Japanese Crown Beasts will unlock Zoroark in the upcoming English versions of Pokemon Black and White?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Question: Does somebody know whether the Japanese Crown Beasts will unlock Zoroark in the upcoming English versions of Pokemon Black and White?
Not any one on this forum. Only Nintendo and Game Freak Employees know.

We can however can guess. We do know that each individual Beast will trigger this event once. You can't trade one around to activate the event on many games.

I'm going to say yes, based on Platinum and HeartGold SoulSilver and events. Mainly the USA Event with the Japanese game. Proof: See the video linked below.

This Video explains how to get the event.
It's a few years old based on the Shaymin event, and uses the Diamond and Pearl games.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-B4w7RMVTk

The Only difference between this and HGSS is that you have TWO Delivery men, talk to Green man to get the Pokémon. The red man is sent by your Mother.

R_N

Just got three Raikou today~

Going to be rolling in puppies by February, let me tell you

Halfyre

Sceptile Master
I'm looking for the crowned beasts preferably with the following natures:

Entei - Timid
Raikou - Timid
Suicune - Bold

Just tell me which pokemon you want since I have plenty(Event pokemon included)

Status
Not open for further replies.