• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crown beasts released! (was in USA & Canada) (First post FAQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elfywara

Gerbils Girl
Big Nutter : Yes, my DS is already set to go wi-fi. I can already have access to the GTS, for example. How can i bring Suicine in my DS? Do i have to do something special? I know that in France, you can do it online. But does it work in Canada now?

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
Big Nutter : Yes, my DS is already set to go wi-fi. I can already have access to the GTS, for example. How can i bring Suicine in my DS? Do i have to do something special? I know that in France, you can do it online. But does it work in Canada now?
Try it, it should work.

Start Screen -> Mystery Gift -> Receive Card -> Via Nintendo WFC -> YES.

It's almost the same as getting Celebi in store. The first post has FAQ and links to how to do it.

Elfywara

Gerbils Girl
Finally, i got Celebi AND Suicune!!!! I'm so happy!!!

Yesterday, i went to EB Games to have Celebi. It took a while before i can have Celebi, 'cause the seller had a problem with is DS. So, i reset is DS, and the Mystery Gift appearded. I got Celebi, twice.

When i went home, i saw that the Mystery Gift was still in my DS options, so i took the WFC mystery gift, and i got Suicune!!!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Mine is collecting dust in the pc lol

That's what most of my rare event Pokemon are doing. The same would be happening to the Shiny Suicune I obtained the other day, but I've decided that there is no point in having these Pokemon if you're just gonna ignore them and let them collect dust in the PC. Even though I don't battle, I'm using my Wi-Fi Shiny Beasts for other tasks like Contests and the Pokeathlon.

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
That's what most of my rare event Pokemon are doing. The same would be happening to the Shiny Suicune I obtained the other day, but I've decided that there is no point in having these Pokemon if you're just gonna ignore them and let them collect dust in the PC. Even though I don't battle, I'm using my Wi-Fi Shiny Beasts for other tasks like Contests and the Pokeathlon.
That's what I've done... My best Poké for Pokeathlon is Arceus.. and that is all it's done since it was transferred to HG.

JM Flo

Is the Suicune available to the United States RIGHT NOW? I know it was before, but Serebii put me under the impression that it's been re-released and is also in the UK and Canada.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Is the Suicune available to the United States RIGHT NOW? I know it was before, but Serebii put me under the impression that it's been re-released and is also in the UK and Canada.

It is available for download all around the world via Wi-Fi, at least for a couple more hours.

Last edited:

The Head Honchkrow

Got a HVR2011 Suicune for my Platine game today.
Thinking of getting Blanche when I go to France so I can transfer it over.

~The Head Honchkrow~

Last edited:

JM Flo

It is available for download all around the world via Wi-Fi, at least for a couple more hours.

For some reason, I can't get it. There's apparently no wireless thing in range or something... which is weird because my router's working fine. I'm so confused...

Nutter t.KK

can Mega Evolve!
For some reason, I can't get it. There's apparently no wireless thing in range or something... which is weird because my router's working fine. I'm so confused...
It could be that it's now Monday in Germany, Italy and France.. and it was a European event.

Byzantine

You are probably clicking option #2 on the mystery gift, do option #3 (how they named them can be confusing the first time). And hurry, time it almost up.

JM Flo

I ended up getting it - one on each of my three games. There was actually something wrong with the settings on my connection - I had it set to not auto-obtain DNS. After I turned it to "yes", and I started my game, it worked just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.