• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Cruisin' for a Losin' (354)

May had improved so much since the start of AG, so seeing her losing against Drew's fangirl was upsetting. It was a ridiculous Contest overall.

roguedr4g0nite

WishiWashi Trainer
Just watched this and I have to ask:
May why aren't you using your Torchic? I mean you've spammed Beautifly so much I'm starting to think Professor Birch should've given you a Wurmple instead. Also using Bulbasaur that's already had focus for two episodes? The writers probably didn't really like Torchic. I feel sad that it's confined all the time without any attention. Please let me be wrong and have me see her give Torchic more love instead of it evolving just because the writers thought it was time.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Musashi was being more bossy than usual when she was forcing Kojirou and Nyasu to make those enormous ribbons, and Haruka's Fushigidane being affected by stage fright was a good way of hindering it against Tsukiko's Kodora. I kind of figured that Shuu would defeat Tsukiko, although at least he praised her.

Daizy

I call you honey
May was acting like Ash did when he lost against Brawly the first time in Dewford, minus his shouting but May telling off the judges was good. If I lost in the contest, I'd be pissed off too.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I was actually proud of Tsukiko at the end of this episode when she accepted her loss. She was gracious even in defeat, and I now wish that she had become a recurring Coordinator during Advanced Generation.

This episode aired a few days before my birthday
Better episode than last time. May was acting like a jerk so it's understandable that Bulbasaur was nervous, and I love the talk Ash and May had at the end. May's attitude towards Ash and Bulbasaur reminds me of Ash's attitude towards Serena during and after his first battle with Wulfric (May was so caught up with winning, Ash was surprised and thought that he and Greninja were worthless) and both came back stronger and thanked the other person (even if Ash talked it out with May and Serena threw snowballs at him)

Morax

King of heroes
This episode aired a few days before my birthday
Better episode than last time. May was acting like a jerk so it's understandable that Bulbasaur was nervous, and I love the talk Ash and May had at the end. May's attitude towards Ash and Bulbasaur reminds me of Ash's attitude towards Serena during and after his first battle with Wulfric (May was so caught up with winning, Ash was surprised and thought that he and Greninja were worthless) and both came back stronger and thanked the other person (even if Ash talked it out with May and Serena threw snowballs at him)
i still think it was out of character for serena to throw snowballs at him ( even though she didn’t mean any harm ). That’s not like her at all. You’d expect the tsundere to do that stuff, not the deredere. Even Ash was not himself in that episode. Why did the writers think having them fight was a good idea?