• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Crusade's Order vs Dragon's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorby

Snorby

BVQx25R.png

vs.

Draco_zps50409c32.png

Rules

• This war will be XY OU with standard Smogon Rules.
  • All matches are Best of 3. Not 1, Not 5, 3. No exceptions.
  • No trolling, flaming, or spamming!
  • The results of each battle need to be posted and confirmed on this thread.
  • All battles must be done on PO or PS.
  • All matches must be completed with both players using the registered PS/PO account listed below.

Match Ups

Dragon's Den [1] vs Crusade's Order [1]

Zamrock (Zamrock)[2] vs Ger9119 (Aiden_PearceWD)[0]
Jackinthebox1210 (Jackinthebox1210 or DD Jackinthebox) vs Fruitdealer (Fruitdealer)
Emvee (3MV33)[0] vs Moony (Moony)[2]
SilentReaper (SilentR) vs Mean Mr. Snorlax (Ya Boi MMS)
The Dragonknight (The Dragonknight) vs Suhnny (dk eats chode)

Substitutes

Crusade's Order subs:
C-Demo (Hax_Ngr)
725Roy (725Roy)
Manectrifier (Manectrifier)

Dragon's Den subs:
Usatoday
Sugarhigh
Gray

The deadline for this war is June 18[sup]th[/sup] at 11:59 pm. Get your battles done.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Silent is my wife on xat so obviously I see him a lot. Should be easy to get this match done.

GLHF DD, Let's crush them CO :]

Moony

contacted opp on skype

lgi *-*

Won 2-0 vs Emvee, ggs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snorby

Snorby

Zamrock

Won both battles. GG

>Fairly easy

puuuu leeeeezzzz

Shout outs to my boy Emvee for doing his best. :]

Last edited by a moderator:

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
Come on CO, let's do this!

Snorby

Snorby
lost to Silent 2-1 because of a max secret sword and then a crit secret sword stopping my sweep.

Sorry Gerry, <12.5% says I'm not allowed to pull thru for ya :/

lost to Silent 2-1 because of a max secret sword and then a crit secret sword stopping my sweep.

Sorry Gerry, <12.5% says I'm not allowed to pull thru for ya :/

Rain ended that turn, so either you rest and then allow Keldeo to set up Calm Minds or you kill Keldeo and let him bring something else in that can kill. The hax didn't matter ?_?

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Manaphy: 259-305 (64.1 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Good job Silent! Let's bring it home DD, just one more! :]

Snorby

Snorby
Rain ended that turn, so either you rest and then allow Keldeo to set up Calm Minds or you kill Keldeo and let him bring something else in that can kill. The hax didn't matter ?_?

+2 252 SpA Life Orb Keldeo Secret Sword vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Manaphy: 259-305 (64.1 - 75.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Good job Silent! Let's bring it home DD, just one more! :]

Right. Because he totally had Calm Mind but was just spamming Secret Sword even though it wouldnt win him anything without max + crit. Seems legit.

SilentReaper

Irrelevant
Right. Because he totally had Calm Mind but was just spamming Secret Sword even though it wouldnt win him anything without max + crit. Seems legit.
I did have cm I was waiting for your rain to run out to see what you would do but lets stop spamming the thread

Snorby

Snorby
Good war DD, maybe we'll do it again sometime.

Alright CO, let's pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and go back to kicking ass like the last three wars have proved we know how to.

Status
Not open for further replies.